The "Who Would Win ?" Thread !

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

feliciano182

Well, if y'all excuse me, Imma move on to the next fight, how about:

Savos Aren VS Astrid ?

Ross Blake

Master Assasin
ancano or macurio... and if u have seen marcurio at work u will know what i mean

KD.

I'm going to say Savos Aren. Mage's always kick my butt, and I have to think he'll do the same to Astrid.

feliciano182

Equal level? My money's on Savos.

Elenwen/Delphine anyone?

That's an excellent suggestion.

Though, I think we should set some rules first, like voting quotas, areas where the contenders would fight, restrictions, etc.

I SUGGEST:
1) Five votes for one of the contenders to "win".

2) The area may be decided by the person suggesting the fight, or if we want to have standardized grounding, I'd suggest something like a fort, Treva's Watch, Sundgard, Kastav, etc. So that sneaky characters can get terrain advantage as well.

3) Restrictions limited to what each character carries and uses regularly.

2) The area may be decided by the person suggesting the fight, or if we want to have standardized grounding, I'd suggest something like a fort, Treva's Watch, Sundgard, Kastav, etc. So that sneaky characters can get terrain advantage as well.
Karthspire Camp (Post battle.)

I like that location !

But what do ya mean with post battle ?
After Alduin's Wall, such a high profile Massacre, so close to Ondolemar in Markarth, that's likely how she was spotted. In other words, all the Foresworn are dead, so they don't interfere...

feliciano182

That's it, other than that it be a Duel.

Oh yeah I wasn't thinking about backup of any kind...............though it would be interesting to see Ondolemar/Elenwen tag-teaming against Delphine/Esbern.

FOCUS

Let's finish Savos VS Astrid so that we can move on to the next one then.

So far, Savos has two votes while Astrid has one !

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
Savos for sure, the he would probably re-animate her.

And about the Farkas-Brynjolf video...is that Farkas or Vilkas?

Are you sure? Is not Vilkas a Two-Hander Trainer? And does Farkas also wear the Wolf Armor?
Yes, he is a 2 handed trainer, and yet uses sword, and shield in combat. Not the only non-intuitive conflict in the Companions. I have seen Farkas in Wolf Armor, though it's usually Steel, and using different weapons, including a Battleaxe. I'm not sure what triggers it, however this fight was a Console Spawn, which might have something to do with it...

feliciano182

Yes, he is a 2 handed trainer, and yet uses sword, and shield in combat. Not the only non-intuitive conflict in the Companions. I have seen Farkas in Wolf Armor, though it's usually Steel, and using different weapons, including a Battleaxe. I'm not sure what triggers it, however this fight was a Console Spawn, which might have something to do with it...

Uhm, you're mistaking Vilkas for someone else, Vilkas does uses a two-handed sword, just like Farkas.

feliciano182

C'mon people ! If this topic is meant to die, then at least let it after this fight:

250px-Delphine_Blades.png

Versus

250px-Elenwen.png

Who. Is. DEADLIEST ?