the "we know" note & the dark brotherhood

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
I just got this and I assume it is from the dark brotherhood. I already did the mission for the kid who thinks you are from the brotherhood, so how do I get them to invite me?

brandon

go to sleep in an inn thats not in a city. riverwood worked. and you wake up in a shack with a choice.

M'aiqaelF

awesome! thank you!

brandon

brandon

Hail Lord Sithis!
my favorite thing a random guard said to me other then wanting my dragonscale armor or for me to brew him some beer is. psst. i know who you are. hail sithis. lol

M'aiqaelF

haha, some guard just asked me to brew him some beer last night, i was quite entertained.

Beigarth the Horrible

Destroyer of Worlds
my favorite thing a random guard said to me other then wanting my dragonscale armor or for me to brew him some beer is. psst. i know who you are. hail sithis. lol

The Black Hand reaches far and wide! You never know who might be "in the car" ....so to speak :)

brandon

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
psst. i know who you are. hail sithis. lol
Yeah, that was hilarious. But I wonder how they knew that since I masked myself and only killed in secrecy.

psyk0

No soul gem large enough.
Yeah, that was hilarious. But I wonder how they knew that since I masked myself and only killed in secrecy.

Your smell probably gives you away. :D

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
But I frequently jump into rivers and lakes ... at least once a day :sadface:

psyk0

There's your problem, then. You must reek of fish and river sludge. Go wait around outside until it rains. :p

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Rain? It doesn’t rain in Skyrim, it only snows. You’ve probably mistaken dragon piss for rain :|

psyk0

Oh man, really? That would explain why my crops are all swaying about and shouting FUSRODAH at each other.