• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
    Right so yeah, I'll post my peeps character card (Im going to ATTEMPT to leave Geran, no promises)

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    You have the Mark of the Ula under your right foot. Yes they are pure black, but for your individualistic quality, you can have a mark of some sort to distinguish you to be separate from the pack if you want. Just have to have black fur and silver eyes and the mark.
    Oh of course on the black fur, silver eyes, and the mark. :) Can't change those. I'll make my mark miniscule and not flamboyant. It's just awkward imagining a war between the Ula and the Kumori. On the Ula side is all these werewolves that are exactly the same color with no differentiation at all. So I was just wondering. Thank you for answering~ :p

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    Name: Kir the Skinner

Race: Wood Elf

Skills: Master Bladesman, Silver-Tongued, and Intelligent

Weapons: A silver greatsword known as Silverdawn, imbued with magic runes specifically crafted to cause immense pain to were-beasts.

Unique Abilities: Silver Mist, able to liquify silver and surround an area in a fog-like cloud. Harmless to all save were-beasts. It burns the eyes and lungs of those within, slowing them down and making them weaker. Can be lethal if inhaled for too long.

Armor: Heavy armor resembling Banded Iron, but is crafted entirely out of silver with black cloth underneath. It is etched with wood elven runes. Wears no helm but has a black hood that he often uses even at night.

Dislikes: Were-beasts

Looks: Silver hair, golden wood elf eyes, black tatoo around right eye(wood elven symbol), 5'7, 175 pounds, athletic, muscular (for a wood elf), he has a claw-like scar on his left cheek.

Background: Nothing is known of Kir before he became leader of the Silver Hand. He seemed to have come out of nowhere, but quickly rose through the ranks to become a feared hunter. He even makes his fellow Silver Hand nervous with his cold, brutality and ruthless tactics.

Personality: Ruthless, merciless, and with a devious cunning to match Kir is a man too be feared. Until he took over the Silver Hand did enough to get by with minor tactics. Now that he is in charge things have changed. He has eradicated entire packs with flawless tactics. He will do anything to kill even one of the were-beasts. He sometimes even uses his men as bait...But there is something else about him. After every victory he combs the bodies of the dead beasts. Observing their faces, opening their eyes, and checking their mouths. Almost as if...he searches for a particular beast. Kir has cut a bloody swath through the land and decclares all out war on any with the beast blood.

"Sooner or later they all go bad...Mindless beasts is all they are and a death is all they deserve."

Rekamennos

Account closed
    Name: Kir the Skinner

Race: Wood Elf

Skills: Master Bladesman, Silver-Tongued, and Intelligent

Weapons: A silver greatsword known as Silverdawn, imbued with magic runes specifically crafted to cause immense pain to were-beasts.

Unique Abilities: Silver Mist, able to liquify silver and surround an area in a fog-like cloud. Harmless to all save were-beasts. It burns the eyes and lungs of those within, slowing them down and making them weaker. Can be lethal if inhaled for too long.

Armor: Heavy armor resembling Banded Iron, but is crafted entirely out of silver with black cloth underneath. It is etched with wood elven runes. Wears no helm but has a black hood that he often uses even at night.

Dislikes: Were-beasts

Looks: Silver hair, golden wood elf eyes, black tatoo around right eye(wood elven symbol), 5'7, 175 pounds, athletic, muscular (for a wood elf), he has a claw-like scar on his left cheek.

Background: Nothing is known of Kir before he became leader of the Silver Hand. He seemed to have come out of nowhere, but quickly rose through the ranks to become a feared hunter. He even makes his fellow Silver Hand nervous with his cold, brutality and ruthless tactics.

Personality: Ruthless, merciless, and with a devious cunning to match Kir is a man too be feared. Until he took over the Silver Hand did enough to get by with minor tactics. Now that he is in charge things have changed. He has eradicated entire packs with flawless tactics. He will do anything to kill even one of the were-beasts. He sometimes even uses his men as bait...But there is something else about him. After every victory he combs the bodies of the dead beasts. Observing their faces, opening their eyes, and checking their mouths. Almost as if...he searches for a particular beast. Kir has cut a bloody swath through the land and decclares all out war on any with the beast blood.

"Sooner or later they all go bad...Mindless beasts is all they are and a death is all they deserve."

YOU SHOULD READDDDDDD MY POSTS.

Kir the Silent

Lol it's ok :p maybe I should have been more obvious, I did read your posts I swear lol

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    you are really strange meebs if you don't mind me saying :)
    HA! of course I am strange, what else would I be NORMAL??? Normal is fer LOZERZ!

Kir the Silent

awesome :D and meben gave me rep so I will always support him and tell on death :eek: jk lmao

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    awesome :D and meben gave me rep so I will always support him and tell on death :eek: jk lmao
    yes, now you have 50 rep and you are halfway to being perfect :D

Mini Mongo

Cookies........I couldn't leave, to much badassery.

half size.jpgThe eyes kinda look Ula.......werewolf.jpg I had to show his Ula form, it's sexy.

Name: Geran Dexti................
    Pack Status: Gamma, Ula
    Race: Nord - Ula
    Class: Combat Master, Warrior/Stealth
    Equipment: Carries a Ebony Greatsword, and a Silver greatsword.
    His armor consists of normal Ebony armor, dark as night, and he uses a hood to cover himself, along with a mask when walking through streets.
    He prefers his presence to go unnoticed, and will usually wear a cloak of somewhat to also help hide from citizens and enemies that may track him down.

Combat Preferences: Prefers to use one greatsword, but will always carry his silver one in case of need.
    He constantly switches his tactics to suit his opponents, not only constantly learning how to truly gain power of his Ula form, but how to truly handle himself in his weaker Nord form.
    As a Nord, he will switch from greatsword at close quarters, dodging hits and counter attacking, and at long range he prefers a stealthy approach.
    While in his Ula form he will also use a mix of tactics, usually sneaking in as close as possible, always being known to have a lighter foot, and then pouncing on his target, ripping then to shreds, and retreating.
    He uses Guerrilla tactics, but when needed, he will stand his grand, using brute force, and speed to his advantage.

Appearance: Pure-Silver eyes. Scar across his left eye. White hair and very pale skin. Average build. 6'2. Cover in brutal scars. Like all Ula he has the sign of the Ula under his right foot.
    While in Ula form has the normal Ula features, but has particularly sharp teeth and claws. Also has a very short cut amount of fur, and several brutal scars that go completely across his back, one at the bottom, one in the middle, one at the top.
    Also, his fur, like all the standard Ula is black, but seems to be particularly darker than usual.
    Personality: Quiet, glum, dark and fearsome. He is utterly Loyal, anything said by any hierchy will be done with absolute pride, honor and loyalty.
    He would only ever disobey a order if he was ordered so by a high ranking Ula member, than who had previously ordered him.
    He is very protective over the clan, keeps to secrecy, despises all half-breeds and Silver Hand members.
    Also known to be very cruel and cunning, he shows no mercy to prey unless specifically ordered to do so.

Back story: He grew up with the Ula. Ever since he was first born, the Ula raised, protected and taught him their ways.
    He considers the Ula to be his true family, and would happily commit any act against his family for the Ula, of course this disregards his parents, being Ula themselves, the Dexti's have been in the Ula since history has recorded the Ula.
    They are a respected family, and as such, Geran was born with a high rank among the Ula.
    He respects his rank highly, and mostly serves the Alpha Male as his first hand, but of course, when time heeds he will respect any call of order, and has been known to get the job done, no matter what.
    Geran has always trained during his life, and has always followed the Ula wherever they may lead, the one problem he has always had, was extending his lineage.
    He cannot currently find the perfect mate, and though he has had his eyes on many Potential Ula mates, but he has either been to busy with work, or they have been taken by someone else.
    One thing that scarred him during his young days as a Ula was that his parents were unforgettably taken from him, and he would never forget the day.
    As he and his family slept they were attacked by a group of Vampires. The night was dark and his parents did not get away, in fact they were slaughtered in their sleep, but Geran did not run. No. He slaughtered them all. In blind fury Geran picked up his heavy greatsword and destroyed all the Vampires, vowing from that day forth to kill all that opposed him, and was behind his parents murder. And of course he kept to this vow, not 1 day later he found the lair of the Vampires, using his Ula form he slaughtered all of them on sight, and walked out of the lair, blood stained and angry, not even looking back. Ever since his parents were killed he had only one soul that kept him going. Danacia. They grew up together, and after his parents murder he pretty much stuck with her all his life. They were great companions, and only recently did Geran stop visiting her for a few months. Geran never felt anything romantic between them though, even though they grew up together he has only ever felt pain and suffering in his life, and therefore such emotions do not exist. The only weakness that he ever had was the fact that whenever Danacia grew close to another soul it angered him, and though he couldn't feel no real love, he would usually have pure hate for the mate. The man is very twisted. To help with his constant pain and anger he likes to scavenge Dwemer metal, and create anything from weapons to machines. It's the hobby that keeps him somewhat sane. After recently Danacia being exiled Geran has found the days quite harder, but he carries on doing constant jobs for the Ula, that being his only meaning of life, he is perhaps the most loyal and keen member of the Ula, or at least one of the highest.

Strengths: Skilled in great swords. Very strong. Can resist pain. Has no emotion nor mercy. Causes fear in battle when showing his scars and roaring his families war cry. Skilled in raids, murder and ruthless tactics due to upbringing.
    Weaknesses: Hard to trust at times. Can be accused of being a supernatural. Has only pure hate for Vampires. Sometimes has flashbacks which can cause unknown effects.

Mini Mongo

I realised I went on a bit, but I worked pretty hard on it. Didn't want to make any mistakes.
    By the way, No I am not, I just like the way he looks, warrior wise.
    The Witcher games, well I fluffing hate em.