• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

What should be the enemies who bring this destruction?

• Total voters

AngryMage

100% Argonian, at your service!
    *Stickied*

Warriors, Mages, Ranger, and ect. have been traveling to Skyrim to face new challenges their homelands couldn't provide. What those eager explorers do not know is what forces actually plan to bring upon ruin and despair. Experience the events building up to the fights with these forces. Prepare by gaining wealth, fame, respect, equipment, & glory. I would enjoy for a lot of story and in character dialogue.

Please help this struggling RP by joining in

*Stickied*
    [/CENTER][/CENTER]

AngryMage

Hello, and welcome.
    I go by the moniker of AngryMage here but call me whatever non-offensive thing you like. This everyone's story so if you read the rules of role playing on this site, I should not have to say NO Dragonborn. There will be NO Dovahkiin permitted.

AngryMage

A carriage arrives nearby Whiterun, a Bosmer and two Argonians get off.

" So, this is Skyrim. I might as well find an inn to stay at while I get more septims to buy better gear. I think I'll just sleep fior today. That was a long trip, and I deserve it."

The Argonian walks into Whiterun with his equipment over his shoulder in a large bag, and his first instinct is to ask where to find an inn.

Timik- Do you know where a local in is?
    Citizen- Yes, I do. Just keep walking that way and you'll find the Bannered Mare.
    Timik- Thanks.

Lithien

OOC: Hi, Mage ^^ You can see my character card here: http://skyrimforum.com/threads/skyrim-freeform-rp-post-your-character-card.4020/page-8#post-79608

IC:
    Lithien is near from Mikael, the bard. She is singing with him a lovely song, called "The Dragoborn Comes". When the song stops, she finish drink her ale and see a unknown Argonian walking into the inn. He looks a adventurer, with a large bag, maybe lost. Lithien go to the counter, curious about what he wants in the city. Is rare see a Argonian around there.

AngryMage

Timik looks over at the female, and studies her. He notices she is an archer from the bow she carries, and notices she has neither dagger nor sword. " If I may ask, who would you be?" He waits for a reply from the Bosmer while drinking Black-Briar mead from his tankard. Not knowing if she is friendly, he keeps his other hand near his father's axe. He doesn't see any foul intent in her eyes, but he doesn't fully trust her.

Lithien

"Hey, traveler!" - Lithien said to the unknown. She was very curious about him. "You are new around here?Maybe I can help you. My name is Lithien".

AngryMage

"Hello Lithien. I'm Timik Velirz, and no I'm not from here. I'm an explorer from Black Marsh who wanted to see new things." Though her greeting seemed friendly, he still isn't sure, but he does pull his hand from his weapon.

OOC: Hey. I posted my CS at the thread yours is at.

Lithien

"Nice..." - She never saw a Argonian before, so she don't know if they are trust or not. Lithien saw Timik put his hand on his weapon. But the only thing that she can do is to be friendly. "Skyrim have much more then you expect. There is someone with you?"

AngryMage

"There was, but one departed for Riften, and the other back to Black Marsh." He thinks of how he's never seen any other Bosmer other than Nelan, and never a female either. He puts his other hand on the counter, because he can now tell she is not an enemy, but just curious like himself.

Lithien

"Riften? Well, is a kind far. I live with my uncle." Lithien asks, she thinks that Timik is friendly.
    "I gonna dring another Ale, do you want some? I dont live without some Ale! It helps me to have energy and fight against some bandits. Well, you aren't a bandit, aren't you?"

AngryMage

" No, but my brother, Vimono probably is. He went with an assassin who was laying low in our town and they actually came to Skyrim. I think name was something around Astrel or Ostrid. Oh, and I'll gladly accept that mead. Also is there any houses for sale? Because I do have a nice sum of septims lying around in my bag."

OOC: Could you vote on the poll? Cause I really need to see what would be a good enemy type later on.

Lithien

OOC: Sorry for come back so late, but my internet was with a few problems, and I already vote!

"If your brother don't mess with me, I will not hurt him" and Lithien smile. "There is the Breezehome for sale, near from the entrance of the city. If I not wrong, you buy it in the Dragonsreach. You shouldn't walk with much money in your bag, is dangerous out there."

AngryMage

" Don't worry. I can tell a theif from a friend. Its in their eyes. If they don't look into yours or stray off to where you keep your money, then call them out for what they are. If they fight back, then I take it as a challenge, and glady accept their surrender or I take their head." He has a lax expression on his face, and then opens his mouth, yawns, and continues to speak. " if they get away, then I get my friend Mihna to hunt them down with an army of guards."

Riftus

OOC: You'll find my character here: http://skyrimforum.com/threads/skyrim-freeform-rp-post-your-character-card.4020/page-8#post-79608

IC: Xystus jumps off his father's caravan and heads to the Whiterun gates. His dad wanted him to try to get a deal from Ysolda. Ysolda dealt with Xystus and his father frequently. Xystus persuaded the guard to let him into Whiterun, then he stopped at the inn for a drink. He saw an Argonian and a Bosmer talking together, and he figured he should chat with these outsiders. 'Hello there.' He said to them.

AngryMage

"Oh, Hello. I am Timik and this is Lithien. She was telling me there's a house for sale. I was also telling her of my brother Vimono. That scum left Black Marsh with some assassin. Oh, her name was Astrid, I remember now." He stops talking bit mumbles angry things to himself about his brother.

Lithien

Lithien is talking with Timiks: "That's the right for do. But, the mostly of times I prefer to fight with them!!" Whe she finished, a Khajiit came near from them and said: "Hello there". This unknown looks like very calm and a fighter, because have a sword and a bow. Lithien answer him:
    "Hi, traveler! Looks like everybody new around here decided to appear here today! Can I help you?"

AngryMage

After a couple seconds of mumbling, Timik continues to talk. " So anyway. What's your name?"

Riftus

My name is Xystus, thank you. I was coming into get a drink. Then I have to go sell some stuff to a person named Ysolda. I personally don't like being a merchant. I want to travel somewhere. How about you guys? Explorers, or the regular folk that come to Skyrim purely for the mead?

AngryMage

" I'm an adventurer from Black Marsh. I've found most everything there and now I'm going to explore here. This is actually my first day here in Skyrim. Do you like swords? I have some very fine hand forged one in my bag of equipment."

Riftus

'Swords are my strong point, actually. They swing fast, and yet are stronger than daggers. Do you happen to have a one handed Ebony sword? It's rare, but I'm willing to pay a good deal for it. Why don't you just tell me what you do have?' Xystus was starting to like this argonian.