• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Morganatic

Kinetically-Interlinked Nirnian Multi-User Exoform
    'Kinei Muna, Trade-Speaker for Clan Enylin, dispatched as part of the colonist fleet, sir. I think your father was trying to provide you with representation from as many clans as possible; with Ysgramori warriors, you've got sword-arms covered, but it was suggested that you might otherwise be lacking in traders, quartermasters, &c.'

She pronounces the abbreviation strangely, her voice turning on a dime and clipping the syllable off. Another Enyli eccentricity, surely.

'As to our sources of information, well, there are a few indications that we're dealing with a diverse lot here. Scouts and traders from Enylin haven't made anything like as ambitious a journey as the one across the Sea of Ghosts, but we've still explored some of the southern islands and peninsulas of Atmora, and we've seen … things. Unliving metallic leviathans crawling through the deep water off Thrihnukagigur Point, with brass-clad figures crawling across them. Bodies float ashore every now and then - badly decayed, but with strange armour, weapons, and skin. Brass usually, gold and bone occasionally. Besides, there are a few of us,'

She taps her head significantly.

'Scattered between the Enyli and Selidi with something of a gift for prognostication, divination, prophetic dreams, you know the sort of thing. Our Lord the White Strake gives us clouded visions of future past and present, and every so often we can dredge something useful from them - razor-edged beings made from snow, brass constructs with artificial souls, and three-headed beings of gold. We've spotted the first of those three, and, given everything else we know, I have every confidence that we'll see the others.

I tell you all this in confidence, you understand - I know that witches tend to arouse suspicion in our culture, but I believe that you and the other commanders need every tool that's available to you. Speaking of which, I'd be glad to have you come along with us, sir, with one condition - let me do my thing. There's more of an art to trading than there might seem at first, and it's not always readily comprehensible to outsiders. Still sure you want to come too?'

With Yngol in tow or not, Kinei will assemble her caravan. She carries enough to fund a normal trade route on her person, but this is no normal trade route - she has no idea what these spirits, beasts, or demons are interested in, and compile a caravan order that will cover all her bases, will be likely to appeal to whatever ialien consciusness she's having to trade with. Small, fiddly, pretty things are always a good bet - she orders a few thousand stahlrim beads and pieces of jewelery into a crate, hoping to impress these other races with their skill in steel-ice-working. No weapons, armour - not yet, at any rate. It would be a good idea to keep some things back. A few books, illustrated sagas from Atmora, works of culture - even if they can't read them, they would at least serve as a good indication that the colonists came from a sophisticated, well-developed culture of their own, and help cement respect for them. Food? No, they'd doubtless have more of it than the Atmorans did. But alchemical ingredients - now those might be useful as trade goods, especially if the offered new combinations and formulae unknown to this new land. She orders a dozen bales of ingredients - with a heavy focus on Atmoran native plants not found in Merath, like Jazbay Grapes and Jarrin Root - loaded onto the caravan. A few miscellaneous, assorted 'stocking fillers' - gold and silver work, scrimshaw horker ivory, other dregs from Enyli craft-markets - completes the caravan, and she heads off, south east, towards where her prognostications have told her that the realms of the golden ones, the brass ones, and the snow ones intersect.

The party travels through a dead land of heavy, sapping cold, where not a single living thing dwells. There's some evidence of vegetation - long-withered trees jut from the endless expanse of talus and scree - but it's long-dead, perfectly preserved in this frigid desert where not even snow wets the ground. Shivering and huddling against the bone-numbing chill, the caravan travels on up into increasingly high and craggy ground, the rocks whittled into strange and unnatural shapes by the razor-winds - and then stops. Eyes bulging wide with terror, Kinei dodges back behind a rock, panting, trying with one hand to still her jingling wares and with the other to wave the others back. Once everyone's hunkered down, she creeps over to Yngol.

'There's someone - something out there! A giant person, thirty foot high, knife-ears, its pattern practically lit up in weird aetherial patterns like I've never seen before. It's herding what look like giant cattle, but horned! What do we do, sir? I can't say I want to get into a fight here, and whatever sort of beast it is, it's clearly sapient, and can channel magicka in a way that implies culture and civilisation.'

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Tignsh and the others had been travelling for at least 2 weeks and they were out of food, but on the bright side they hadn't been attacked by chimer. Most of the men had just been talking to themselves and scared of talking to Tignsh after he had gone off in a rage. Tignsh hadn't even looked back at them once and he had barely no sleep as well. He was determined to see the king and hopefully have a good old drink, but the immediate issue was what the king could do to help his district and Tignsh was also hoping to stay there for a while and help the king with the problem with the chimer.

He knew he was close and just about a day away, but he didn't want to waste a second, he just wanted his friends and family to be safe and know what is truly going on! He looked into the sky and could see it was nearly sunset and for the first time in a week he looked back to see his men falling to the floor and struggling to get back up again, even the comander had fallen to the floor trying to catch her breath. " Ok everyone listen up we will rest for a few hours and we will set off again, but when I say we're going we're going. If you decide to be lazy and not get up then we will leave you stranded to fend for yourself do I make myself clear?" Tignsh said to the exhausted men and all that came from their mouths was " Thank you so mu-" and without even finishing the word much they had all collapsed in a heap on the floor snoring like they wanted someone to hear them. Who could blame them. They had been up for nearly a week with only 5, 6 hours sleep each. Tignsh flopped to the floor and took off his armour for the first time since they had left and it was rusted by the sweat. He put it next to him and lay his sword beside him and closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Nerevar and Almalexia made there way to the grand council chamber, and sat to wait for the others to arrive. Soon after they sat down Indoril Vivec and Sotha Sil entered as well as a messenger. The messenger approached Nerevar and bowed, "My Lord, I am here to inform you your son Indoril Drayven, is not presently in the city. He is out on a mission for the spy's of house Hlaalu." Nerevar nodded, "Ah yes, of course. I had forgotten about that. Thank you."

As the messenger left Vivec and Sil sat down at the great octagonal table carved out of beautiful black obsidian. As soon as they sat down Sil spoke, "My Lord Nerevar, Lady Almalexia good to see you. I have news involving the Dwemer, among other things." Nerevar nodded to his advisor and friend, "Yes, I have heard things from our agents at house Hlaalu and Redoran of the conflicts with the Dwemer. They are growing more and more aggressive, and their.... machines.... keep wandering onto our land, causing trouble. In my visit to house Redoran, Redoran Tanal told me of one of these events. A Dwemer 'sphere' was released into one of his subjects fields. It wrecked almost half of the crops planted there and slaughtered almost a dozen Guar. The farmers were, of course, enraged and they raided a nearby Dwemer outpost killing almost a dozen of their people."

Sil nodded, "Yes, I have heard similar stories Nerevar. The Dwemer seem to be itching for war and I think we should give it to them. The Telvanni have the most powerfull mages in all of Resdayn! We could turn the Dwemer and their blasphemous machines to dust in a matter of months." Nerevar shook his head, and Almalexia responded to Sil's suggestion, "Sil, you do not understand the extent of our enemies power. Has your divining not revealed the massive extend of the Dwemer army? If we were to go to war with the Dwemer it would not be an easy victory. Many good men would die."

Nerevar smiled at his wife's wisdom. She had always been the best of his advisors, "Indeed Almalexia is right. War is not the answer to our problems, especially when there are other threats showing on the Horizon. The Snow Prince of the Falmer has displayed that he is a little to eager to claim more land. If we waste our mens lives fighting the Dwemer we may very well become the slaves of the Falmer." Sotha Sil nodded, "Ah. You are wise young Nerevar, I am glad that you are our ruler in this time of trouble. Perhaps I did get a bit carried away, my hate for the Dwemer and their fowl macanations deterring my judgement."
    As the mage ended his statement Vivec stepped in for the first time, "Indeed, but we must do something Nerevar! If we sit here in Mournhold the Dwemer will either attack us without provocation or our people living near the borders will simple attack the Dwemer themselves without orders from you." Nerevar nodded gravely, "Yes. We live in tense times." He looked to Sil, "I want you to mobilize our armies, just in case the Dwemer decide to attack. But DO NOT under any circumstances order a attack yourself. Put Voryn Dagoth in charge of the troops, he is wise and loyal to me."

Sil bowed and stood up, "Very well my Lord, It shall be done." As the mage left the room Nerevar looked to Vivec, "Go to the Morag Tong and ask for a half dozen agents. We will need them." He then looked to Almalexia and said, "We need to talk to Dumac, king of the Dwemer. I think that if we spoke with him we may be able to work out some kind of peace treaty." Almalexia nodded smiling at her husband, "Yes, that is a good idea. I will send a diplomat to the court of King Dumac immediately."

The three of them stood and exited the chamber each going their separate ways to accomplish their set tasks. Nerevar walked slowly up the staircase to his personal quarters. He prayed to Azura that Dumac would see reason. He thought that the king likely would, as he was a good friend. Nerevar sighed, whispering to himself, "What a to lead this nation. I only hope I will guide it down the path of prosperity, not the path of destruction."

Mini Mongo

Drog Do Faal Mongonite Lahvu
    The Snow Prince had finished the only chat he truly needed, his High Ambassador spoke wisely and truly, and even without the Knight-Paladins and Ambassadors, he had gained what knowledge he needed.
    ''Thank you for the advice my dear friend, please if the other arrive give the message I don't need them anymore, I must speak with the leaders of Chimer and Dwemer now.''
    With his short sentence finished The Snow Prince left the room pushing against the door, the guards stood tall and only moved to bow as the Snow Prince left his room.
    His men and women of the Falmer were powerful, disciplined and respectable, in fact the thought of the Chimer and Dwemer armies not being like his was laughable that they were called a army.
    But he respected them, King Dumac, and the Chimer leader Indoril Nerevar were respectable and powerful men to be respected, it was the new colonists named 'the Atmorans' that had The Snow Prince thinking.
    He had already dispatched a scout group with one of his Knight-Paladins to check on the situation, he would most likely tell the Snow Prince directly or send a letter, either way all he needed to think of now is how to make some attention and sign of power to all the nations, including the colonists.
    The Snow Prince walked down the hall and opened a door leading to a spiral of stairs, he walked down and finally reached the bottom floor of Forgotten Vale Palace.
    The place gleamed with power and respect, guards patrolling the walls and nobles admiring the Palace, but as soon as the Prince stepped foot in the hall everyone stopped and bowed, he smiled and bowed back until carrying on heading for the exit.

As the Snow Prince opened the gates the sun gleamed in his eyes, a weird and beautiful reflection rebounding from them.
    He made his way down the small flight of stairs and walked to the outer gate which was opened by guards, and was greeted by a good and trusted friend, his lower commander of the Falmer army Lorhan.
    ''Ahh Lorhan, just the man I was looking for. I need you to gather a small batch of men, perhaps 100 soldiers and my personal bodyguard, I wish to see the situation on these new colonists, then after we shall head for Indoril Nerevar and King Dumac, I have business I wish to discuss. All is clear yes?''
    ''I shall head right to it sir, give me some time'' Lorhan then bowed as the Snow Prince lowered his head.
    While he waited he walked up a flight of stairs directly right to the gate, a small archway was there as he reached the top, it was no drastic height, merely 10 foot above the actual floor, but it looked beautiful.
    In the distant The Snow Prince caught glimpse of a Snow Giant, these savage creatures would attack anyone but the Snow Prince himself, who because of this had given them charge of magical powerful gems to each one, in the hope that anyone sane would not manage to actually kill the thing for their own gain.
    The creatures paced back and forth, it's limsy huge wooden club swaying about as the dumb creature paced.
    A beautiful snow deer unfortunately encountered the creature, and at first merely kept on running, but before it even catched site of the Snow Giant it was already being crushed by his mighty strength.
    Once the deer had definitely lost control of breathing and suffocated the Giant began to feast on it's flesh, tearing huge amounts of meat of the deer until it was mere bone in not 10 minutes.

By this time Lorhan arrived, placing his hand on the Snow Princes shoulder who turned calmly to face his ally.
    ''Sire, the men are gathered, we leave at your command.'' Lorhan said, still breathing heavily which made it clear that the man had been running.
    ''Good work Lorhan, who will accompany me, we leave now.'' and as the Snow Prince spoke he left and signalled their departure, the group of soldiers making a perfect and unbreakable circle around the Snow Prince, and his personal bodyguards, of which there was 4 in a square type shape around the circle.
    Though this was good protection it was certain that no matter what the Snow Prince believed these soldiers and bodyguards would not survive if attacked by Chimer, Dwemer or the Atmorans alike.
    All these factions, no matter how new to Merath would still have a fair army, but currently the Snow Prince was in home turf, and had the upper hand for any battles.
    All in his mind was power and expansion, and whether that meant by brute force of his armies, or diplomatic suggestions it did not matter, he wanted power, and him, along with everyone else knew the Snow Prince did not change his mind.
    ''Remember, your life is worthless compared to the Snow Prince, protect him at all costs, if he uses you as a shield so be it, remember you died protecting a god.'' Lorhan announced to the men, who would plain rightly put down their lives for the Prince.
    Though he admired the loyalty it was a fact that the Snow Prince was no coward and would fight with his brothers, who he considered equal.

(Note: Excuse the writing skills, I need to get back into the swing of things.)

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Tignsh awoke from his slumber his eyes only managing to open propely. Tignsh stood up and clapped his hands while shouting " Get up you lazy lot and get up, we still have a long journey to go and the more time we wait the more vunerable are district gets and I swore I would help and talk to King Dunmac and get him to help us so hurry up so we can get moving!" At first everyone was reluctant to waking, a few eyes fluttered open and closed again, others arose and then quickly falling to the floor again. " Fine don't get up just let the chimer come and slit your throats while I go to the grandest place out of all the Dwemer places in the whole of Tamriel!" with that call a few people awoke and stood up and began to give out large yawns and packing their gear to go. The female commander started to kick the lazest of the group and a few more people awoke and did the same as the ones that awoke before them.

Tignsh had given them all 5 minutes which he thought was more than enough so he began to walk away not caring for the ones who were still sleeping. Tignsh could hear whispers from behind him about how he had just left the sleeping there and not care for their deaths. Tignsh felt a slight rage begin to build inside him at how they couldn't believe he had just left, but the honest truth was that he gave them a chance to wake up and some didn't take it. " You lot shut up back there and hurry up!" Tignsh looked behind and saw some of his men picking up their comrades that were previously sleeping. Tignsh felt kind of disappointed in himself for not caring for his comrades as much as his own men.

Tignsh carried on his walk towards Vvardenfell and it was closer than he first thought. Within an hour they were inside Vvardenfell and Tignsh told his men " Everyone, here's some gold use it to get yourself a bed in an inn and to get yourself some food." After that he marched up to the palace which was guarded. Tignsh told the men who he was and they let Tignsh in. Tignsh then made his way towards where Dunmac would usually be. Tignsh looked around the palace which was teaming with people and the place was made of gold and it was truly magnificant. Tignsh walked towards Dumac's room which was guarded by 2 dwemer soldiers. Tignsh walked up to the guards and said " I need to see King Dunmac urgently I am the high councillor of the Hammerfell District." Tignsh told the men. The guards then went to consult King Dunmac while Tignsh waited just outside.

MR-WIKI-96

I know all! I am the WIKI!
    Dumac was in his study, at his desk. Waiting for his adviser, Kagrenac, to come back with a few important messages about the Chimer. He was waiting for either Kagrenac or one of the Chimer messengers to come with a message from Indoril Nerevar, saying that he wants to talk with the Dwemer king about peace. Dumac wanted peace as well. The minor attacks were usually just orders from some of the military officials below him. The king wishes he could stop the attacks but if he lets his guard down then he'll be sucker punched by the Chimer. He needs to keep the equilibrium and he has told himself this many times.

Dumac sighed discontently but then he had an unexpected interruption. Both his guards from outside his door came in. Your highness. There is man outside that wishes too speak with you. He claims to be the high councilor of the Hammerfell district, said the Dwemer guard. Dumac gained a surprised look on his face. It has been quite a while since he had spoken with Tignshgra of Hammerfell. Dumac knows the name of all his high councilors but Tignshrgra, or Tignsh for short, was always determined to drive the Dwemer to great heights. It's the reason that he's in charge of the weaponry and armor district.

Dumac moved his hand up and then he moved his fingers back and forth in the air. Let him in. The guards nodded and did as they were told. Then coming in the door was a Dwemer with a big white beard. Dumac has always chuckled at the length of his beard. He found it quite amusing. Hello my friend. Please, take a seat. Tignsh then sat in a seat opposite the other side of Dumac's desk, opposite Dumac himself. What brings you all the way over here, to Vvardenfell? Said Dumac with great curiosity in his voice. He knew it must be very important if Tignsh wanted to speak with the king himself. Dumac then waited for a reply from the Hammerfell councilor.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Tingsh waited for a while longer until he was beconed to come in. Her took a seat opposite his King who he served with his very life. What brings you all the way over here, to Vvardenfell? Dunmac had said to him after giving a little chuckle towards the size of Tignsh's beard. " My King I bring you grave news from the Hammerfell district." Tignsh told his King and began to clear his throat before he began talking again. " The chimer raids have increased in force only 2 weeks ago 70 people from my district were slaughted!" Tignsh explained his voice beginning to turn into a harsh sound of anger. " I can not watch my district fall!"Tignsh shouted hitting his fist against the table and could hear the guards from behind him instantly get closer as if to protect the king. Tignsh calmed himself and said " Dunmac I wish to aid you in the war and would like to stay here and I would like if you could send some of your men down to the Hammerfell district, if you wouldn't mind?"

MR-WIKI-96

(OOC: Death Raider, I used the wrong font color. Sorry about that.)

Dumac was intrigued by this. So it seemed to be that the Chimer were now attacking the weaponry and armor district. It seemed to be that they wish to strike the Dwemer where it'll hurt. Their armory. I know about the recent attacks of the Chimer. I didn't realize it was getting this catastrophic. He stood up from his seat and walked around the room, listening to the pleas from the Hammerfell high councilor. Tignsh then banged his fist on the table to show his anger at the situation. He really wanted to get his point across. His heavy debating was a personal trait of his. It brought positives and negatives where ever it went.

The guards heard the desk banging and became a little cautious. They wouldn't think twice about striking their own kind if it meant protecting the king. Tignsh calmed himself down. Dumac was a little surprised from this request about staying. He was very willing to lend some men too Hammerfell but he had too think about letting the high councilor stay. I will send some men down too Hammerfell. You have my word on that. However, you staying...I will have too think about. There is some variables that need considered. Your district will be more open too attacks. We need the armor and weaponry. Who will be in control with you gone? Have you made sure there's someone that can handle such a task? He then continued walking about his room. He then had a small idea that might help. Have you seen the attacks, first hand yourself?

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Tignsh looked at Dunmac in confusion and felt kind of hurt from what he said about him staying there " So Dunmac why would it be a problem for me staying here and there are the other councillors who could take charge while I'm gone, but there have only been 1 or 2 raids so far and no I haven't seen the raids up close." Tignsh said taking a breath and asked " Dunmac we are only fixated on the negatives at the moment so how about a good old drink!" Tignsh said with a jolly jump of happiness in his voice and gave Dunmac a smile.

MR-WIKI-96

Dumac realized that Tignsh may be right. He was always focusing on the negatives. Dumac thought that maybe he was always looking on the downside of things. But he can't help it. If he was to not focus on the problems then how would he be able to fix them. Dumac then smiled at the councilor. I can't help it if I keep focusing on the dark side of life. As a king of a race, I have to expect all the outcomes and prepare for them. I wouldn't be much of a king if I drank all the time, now would I? He then sat down and looked at the sleeping metallic spider on his desk. He started fiddling with it a little. The spider really made him think. If a machine can enjoy a carefree moment then maybe he should too. However, I have been working too much. It has been a while since I've had drink with one of my own. He sat up and walked over to a small keg to his far right. He had a golden-colored Dwemer beer keg. It belonged to his father when he was king. When Dumac took over, he had never used it. He would ignore it and watch it catch dust in the shadows of the room but after many years of ignorance, Dumac will finally use it in all it's tipsy glory. Dumac took a couple of Dwemer beer mugs from out of a small cupboard under the keg. He then pushed the keg's pump and Dwemer refined beer came pouring out into the mugs. The alcohol as not touched air for quite a while so the beer will be a little off but nevertheless, the Dwemer race has been known for their strong stomachs. It was quite a famous trait by the Dwarves. Dumac brought the drinks over to the table. He gave his to Tignsh and then sat down his sit. He raised his mug up in celebration. To the prosperity and friendship of the Dwemer race. He then chugged his drink like his father once did.

During that drinking time, an unexpected knock came on the king's door. It was his guards and they had something very important for Dumac. Your highness! We have a Chimer messenger out here. He says it's urgent, said the Dwemer guard. He had nervousness and slight fear in his voice. Dumac wasn't surprised by this. He had expected the guard too have attacked the messenger out of fear. Let him in. The door then widened too let a large group of Chimer in. They consisted of one messenger and a vanguard of Chimer soldiers that seemed to be acting as protection. The messenger came forward to Dumac. He opened his scroll that he was carrying and cleared his throat too begin. Under request of the great Indoril Nerevar himself. He wishes too speak with the Dwemer king Dumac about recent events and possible peace. If you agree, we will escort you to Indoril himself. You shan't be harmed by our own kind if you control your soldiers. Dumac chuckled at the slight hypocrisy from the Chimer diplomat. I ask the same of yours but nevertheless, I accept this. I will join you for the journey soon. Please, wait by my carriage. The Chimer group walked out of the room.

Dumac then place his mug down and walked up to Tignsh. I am sorry but our meeting has to be cut short. You must understand that this is of great importance. You may choose to return too Hammerfell or stay here. I may request your assistance at some point in the future. He walked over to the door and then turned his head at Tignsh. The Dwemer king was standing in the door way. You have access too my drinks. You can help with Kagrenac, my advisor, to run things while I'm gone. I'm trusting you with this Tignsh. Farewell friend. Dumac then walked out of the door and over to his Dwemer carriage where some Dwemer soldiers and the Vanguard of Chimer guards were waiting. Dumac was relieved that they weren't fighting. He entered his carriage and shouted one simple word. Onwards!

Mini Mongo

The Snow Prince, the escorts and Lorhan did not step out of line, they held a perfect shape, the shield was unbreakable, able to fight of all enemies, including physical ones such as exhaustion.
    That was the reason why the Snow Prince had his men trained to perfection, and unmatched discipline.
    His mind then left thinking and entered the mortal realm ''Lorhan, we go to Indoril Nerevar. Remember though, both the Chimer and Dwemer will respect us, ruin my reputation and lose your own head. Are we clear?''
    ''Ye'sir!'' Lorhan replied quickly, he then signalled the men to pick up speed as everyone entered a small jog until reaching the stables.
    ''Hold here Lorhan, I shall ride my steed.'' The Snow Prince said as he signalled everyone to come to a halt.
    The group stopped and the Snow Prince began to make his way to the stables, as he walked the rank separated leaving a path for him to get through to the Stables.
    Before he even got there a stables master was leading out the Snow Prince horse, strapped with beautiful armor the pure white steed walked to the Snow Prince.
    On the armor was blue tribal streaks to represent his power, this steed was by far the most beautiful and powerful horse in all of the Falmer Kingdom, perhaps even Merath.
    The Snow Prince and the horse reached in the middle as he raised his arm and began to stroke the horses main, he let out a quiet whisper to the horse ''Shadowfang, we ride to Indoril Nerevar.'' and as the Snow Prince finished his whisper the horse lowered it's head and body so that the Snow Prince could mount it.
    This horse was large, it's muscle powerful, and many times in the past the Snow Prince had attempted to mount the creature with his armor on, but the pure size has caused difficulty.
    The Snow Prince then mounted the creature as it raised into full height, and yet none of the guards even moved an inch, though this would seem weird behavior in the Falmer Kingdom it was a sign of respect.

''Move around the Snow Prince!'' Lorhan shouted as the guards went around the Snow Prince in a defensive position ''Spearhead defense!'' Lorhan shouted again as the guards made a spearhead tipped shape around him, and yet this was used as an offensive posture it was sometimes used for guarding horses as it was perfect for quick assaults.
    Once the guards finished getting in position the Snow Prince began to walk on his horse as the guards remained in perfect positions to the horse.
    They were on the outskirts of the Forgotten Vale and a mighty archway was in sight, as the guards marched their armor was making loud noises, the armor was heavy and hard for long marches, yet the best defense, they wore what was known as Falmer heavy armor, designed in a dark form as a sign of fear and unmatched power, only worn by the elite.
    Lorhan wore the normal light Falmer armor, and the Snow Prince wore his legendary armor, known across all the races of Merath, even Tamriel.
    It would be at least 1 week before they reached Indoril Nerevar, but once they did negotiations could be made, or war could be started, depending whether the Snow Prince would be offended.
    He was a war hardy bloodthirsty monarch, and was easily offended, and though this leaded to great respect it, it also leaded to unneeded violence. And therefore bad relationships among races.
    The men gained a run once they passed through the archway, there armor clamping against each other, yet no signs of tire had reached them yet, it was certain however that any signs of weakness would be shown this week, and the Snow Prince would show why he is feared.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Belthaz threw open the main gates of the Dwemer capital, panting and wheezing. He had removed his armor, now stored in his spider unit, in order to speak with General Dumac. Unfortunately, when he arrived at the kings quarters, all he found was a drunken High Councilor Tignsh. He said something about going to talk with Nerevar. Belthaz was out of that room faster than a Chimer from a centurion. Now that he was outside, he could see the general's caravan just beginning to move. The group was, luckily, within earshot. "Hey! Gen- I'm sorry, King, Dumac! There has been... We have an issue to deal with! Can you slow your men down? I can barely walk!", shouted the man. Bthardm-Zel and a small spider unit crept out of the building. Neither was very fond of sunlight, though both of them were engineered, either genetically or mechanically, to withstand the blaring rays of celestial bodies better than others of their kind.

Belthaz climbed onto Dumac's carriage, sitting down across from the Dwemer leader and next to some random soldier. He wore the Bt-Undm coat-of-arms, signifying that even the prestigious families of West Merath were being called to help in the fight. These were dark times indeed. Bthardm-Zel chittered alongside the caravan, obviously unsettling some of the Chimer, whereas the automaton climbed up onto the carriage and sat attentively by Iniziels feet. Belthaz's voice dropped to a whisper and he pulled in closer to Dumac. "Your highness, there is... a problem. It may not be best to speak of it in front of these Chimer. Not unless you feel they can be trusted." Belthaz looked shiftily at a Chimer guard out of the side of his eye. He turned back to Dumac, dropped his voice even lower and whispered, "The Falmer destroyed a coastal watchtower, sir. It's... it's... it's gruesome. I didn;t think they were capable of such horror."

MR-WIKI-96

King Dumac was just staring out the window from his royal carriage. He looked at the sights and sounds of the Dwemer kingdom. His kingdom is one that the king is willing to protect. His bloodline has added something to the list of merits and achievements that the Dwemer have achieved in the past many years that the Dwemer have lived on Nirn. Dumac does not want years of Dwemer history obliterated by the Chimer or possibly the Falmer.

While Dumac was conversing with his thoughts, he then heard the desperate shouting of a man outside the carriage. He was calling out to Dumac himself with pleas to the carriage for it too stop. Dumac became a little bewildered by the man that was running and shouting to the carriage. He was wandering what must be so important that the man needed to dash out to him at the speed of light.

The man then jumped into the carriage quickly with ease and started shuffling himself in the carriage towards the king himself. Dumac was curious at him but was much more curious at the symbol on his coat. It was the Bt-Undm coat-of-arms. Dumac knew that if this man is from this family, then he must be carrying something that will probably cause great fear to Dumac.

The man drew himself closer to Dumac, whispering in his ear, something that'll confirm Dumac's fears. The Falmer have made an attack on the Dwemer. Dumac became speechless at this. He had many questions in his head. Why would they attack the Dwemer? What good was it going to do the Falmer? Why would the snow prince break this deterrent of peace?

He then looks to a few soldiers that were his carriage. Both Dwemer and Chimer. Outside. Now, said Dumac. Clear, quickly and direct. The men went outside, some with a little confusion that was apparent on their faces. All that was left in the carriage was Dumac and the man. Dumac looked at him with great seriousness. I understand your concern friend. I'm away to deal with Chimer situation. I will voice my concerns about the Falmer with the Indoril Nerevar himself. He then looked out the window. Any collateral damage?

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Indoril Nerevar stood proudly in front of his pavilion, no more than a hundred feet away from a Dwemer watchtower on the Dwemer/Chimer border. He was garbed in his magnificently crafted Ebony and quicksilver gold gilded armor and carried his powerfully enchanted blade at his side. He also had his most trusted and experienced bodyguards at his side, as well as a unit of a dozen Morag Tong agents ringing the camp for added protection. Nerevar sincerely hopped that negotiations would go well today, otherwise things could get bad very fast. He looked over to his advisors; Vivec and Sil were off to the side conversing in whispers, but he did not see Almalexia. The Hortator turned and entered the pavilion in search of his wife and sure enough he found her leaning over the table, studying the maps and reports that were coming in all across the border.

As he entered she looked up with a sad face, gesturing to the reports, "My husband, these do not bode well." Nerevar nodded gravely, "No, they do not. But never fear, we know King Dumac to be a reasonable and wise leader, we will be able to work something out." Almalexia smiled at him in agreement and the two sat down by the table together, waiting for Dumac to arrive.

Mini Mongo

It had been a week that the Snow Prince, his trusted Captain and the Bodyguards had been traveling, on their encounters all that had happened was the start of fires for warmth, food being cooked, and a petty Chimer thug attempting to rob them......clearly the man was insane.
    ''How long until we reached Vvardenfell, I grow eager to talk to King Dumac....his reputation is well known, he would prove a valuable ally and we all know it. We're the neutral yet powerful race in Merath, perhaps in Cyrodiil, but that will not remain if we don't gather allies. My only problem I can see is the fact that being allies with the Dwemer leads to the Chimer attacking us, and they are not weak. Any plans on how to avoid this?'' The Snow Prince said, in a somewhat calm tone.
    His voice was hard to hear as a mighty blizzard was starting, but the Captain managed to catch ear of what he said and replied ''Sir, the Chimer and Dwemer are wise people, with the new threat of the so called Atmorans, I'm sure a agreement can be met. Am I not correct in this statement?'' the Captain replied as he looked at the Snow Prince, who merely entered a deep trance of thought on the matter, clearly war in Merath was not in his mind.
    Of course he always had Solstheim to retreat to if such a reason for retreat occurred, but he wished to acquire a foothold in not only Tamriel, not only Nirn itself, but history, and with victories and great conquests comes reputation, and with reputation becomes fame, and with fame becomes books and legends, and that's what the Snow Prince seeked.

The blizzard that haunted them became more and more powerful, and though the Falmer were incredibly resistant to such blizzards they could not handle this for long.
    But it was a lucky day, it was known throughout not just Tamriel but Nirn that The Snow Prince had control over snow and ice itself, and this meant the blizzard could be banished.
    ''Stop'' the Snow Prince said to the troop.
    He raised his hands up slowly as far as he could stretch, and the mighty blizzard slowly calmed to a storm, until finally what was a mighty blizzard, a deadly storm, was now a calm and cold breeze.
    The troop did not react, apart from the Captain as he laughed ''And that is why the Snow Prince is legendary boys''
    Now that the blizzard was gone the troop began to march again as the Captain gestured, their march began and their feet crumbled into the Snow, now the blizzard was gone, the Falmer were able to deal with the cold easy enough, and what would of killed any Chimer or Dwemer, was easily endured by the mighty Falmer, as the Prince would boast.
    ''There it is boys'' the Captain said with some joy in his voice as they finally crossed the border of Morrowind, they were finally out of Merath and in Morrowind. But alas this would cause trouble, the Chimer were very cautious of their borders, and though Indoril Nerevar wouldn't mean to harm the Snow Prince directly, the small tribes, bandits and Guards who despised the Falmer would surely cause trouble.
    The journey wasn't over yet.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Tignsh watched as his King walked away fro an important meeting of some sort or something the along the lines. Tignsh got out of his chair, a bit tiddly and began to sway back and forth trying not to break anything valuable or precious as he didn't want anyone to try and attack him especially on his side as that would not be good. He left the King room and then looked around to see if Tignsh could find the kings chief advisor as Tignsh needed to talk to him and learn what was going on.

Tignsh saw a man walk past who looked someone who liked to advise and Tignsh threw the man against a wall the affects of drinking definatly showing. He then began to become dizzy and his words were muddled and confused when he began to talk.
    " Yub... knog... whad hen... bein gonin don?" Tignsh had said nearly falling over while saying it and eventually he just sat down on the floor and crossed his legs like a little school child. What he had mean to say was...
    " Do you know what had been going on?" and amazingly this man actually knew what Tignsh had been saying.
    " I'm afraid I'm not the advicer and he is down the hall and just a suggestion how about you go and sleep for a while eh?" the man said obviously telling that Tignsh was drunk.

Tignsh nodded his head before putting his head on the cold floor falling into a deep sleep just hearing the man telling Tignsh there was a spare bed, but Tignsh was just too tired to even take any notice.