The things you hear in Skyrim

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chryss

I was attacking a Forsworn camp, and I heard from one of my victims:
"I yield, I yield, death is overrated!"

I had to pause and laugh, I havent heard that line in 3 play throughs and thought it was hysterical.

Has anyone else heard any other funny lines in the game??

ExOxS

Sir Smoove
I used to be an adventurer like you............. <----- that's the funniest bit to me.

Tiger_Wolff

Not sure if I heard this right, it was a late night playing Skyrim. I think I heard a guard ask me saying. Hey conjurer, how about you conjure me a undead woman ;-)

Nameless1

lol a guard asked " hey conjurer, how bout you conjure me a warm bed?"

tha one yu talked to musta been a kinky bastard ahaa

tha one that made me laugh tha most, which was mainly because of tha unexpected recognition was "You're tha one that blackened Belethor's eye"
after I punched belethor out, of course

Tiger_Wolff

lol a guard asked " hey conjurer, how bout you conjure me a warm bed?"

tha one yu talked to musta been a kinky bastard ahaa

tha one that made me laugh tha most, which was mainly because of tha unexpected recognition was "You're tha one that blackened Belethor's eye"
after I punched belethor out, of course
Hahaha the guard must of said that to me lol. Like I said was a late night lol

Golgo_SPB

I know that beggar in whiterun says some pretty funny stuff... can't remember what he said though

There's a couple of youtube video's on excessive bleeping. Makes what you hear in skyrim so much more funny. The little girl in Whiterun who talks about fighting everyone... sounds so wrong when bleeped.

XbSuper

"I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took a sword in the chest." Rare but one of my favorites.

Oren74

Cicero - "...that's not a horker, that's my wife!..."

Everytime he says that, I crack up...to the point I walk around my house and say it, in his voice, and my wife says "WTF are you talking about?"

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
"Wouldn't you rather be exploring a warm tavern?" -- Marcurio while in a cave.

Chryss

"I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took a sword in the chest." Rare but one of my favorites.

I've actually heard that, I believe he also says that breathing is difficult....duh!!

Neriad13

Premium Member
Cicero - "...that's not a horker, that's my wife!..."

Everytime he says that, I crack up...to the point I walk around my house and say it, in his voice, and my wife says "WTF are you talking about?"

Ooh! So...you say it to your wife. ;)

Oren74

Ooh! So...you say it to your wife. ;)

ok, that came out wrong!

ya know, I've been playing probably 10-20 hours a week since this game came out...and I haven't heard 1/2 of these phrases. Goes to show how much content is in this game.

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
"have you been tending to the hounds..." Im a khajiit werewolf so this is rather odd to me...

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
"Death is highly overrated", that's a winner.

To khaijiits: "You'll make a fine rug, cat!" is common, also something else about killing his cousin's cat. They usually die soon after.

I once heard a couple of bandits in a dungeon chatting to each other. They were around a corner. I had the Disarm shout equipped. One of them said how much he was sick of getting disarmed. When I went over to fight them, i used the shout and he resisted it!

There are lots of little things like that, often missed because of other chatter and noise.

ExOxS

Sir Smoove
To the bastard who said my joke was old...... SATIRE!

And I find it funny whenever a follower suggests to explore a cave, I just imagine this little bunny jumping out and biting his head off

Shadowbane

Premium Member
I haven't heard the Arrow in the knee bit for quite some time......Do you think they reduced the chances of the guards saying it?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts