• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Evina

If I remember correctly, one of the documents in the Thalmor Embassy says, if Ulfric would win the war that would make things easier for them. That's why I decided to side with the Imperials.

Wanderer

If the Thalmor wanted to live they would have cheaper stuff on them! They are worth like 1000 gold a head and cost 40 gold if the gaurds even care to take you to jail. They are Skyrim's equivalent to an ATM machine.

brandon

talos is a god and markarth was being ruled by forsworn who took over the city after the great war started. then they the forsworn got the boot by ulfric and the stormcloaks for taking the city by force in the first place. the thalmore only banned the worship of talos to piss evry nord and imperial off. yes they wanted a weaker skyrim. but what would make skyrim weaker? being led by a squishy high king who was put in power by the emperor? or a high king who wants a united skyrim with powerful jarls who arent scarred of a fight? now back to the topic. i have always killed every thalmore patrol/camp i find. they have a fort west of windhelm. you can get a mission from the grey mane woman who runs a stall in whiterun. you have to go save her son. the embassy of course and i run into alot of patrols north of labrythian.

Evina

they have a fort west of windhelm. you can get a mission from the grey mane woman who runs a stall in whiterun. you have to go save her son.

Solitude. Not Windhelm. :)

brandon

Mabe

oh then i stand corrected. i thought it was between the two towns.

Its west and slighty north of Solitude. Im not sure why they would have chosen a place so far on the edge of Skyrim. A location closer to Maracath would have made more sense.

brandon

Its west and slighty north of Solitude. Im not sure why they would have chosen a place so far on the edge of Skyrim. A location closer to Maracath would have made more sense.
well its not that far from the embassy but apparently im wrong on the city so im probably wrong about that as well.

Ya i killed everyone in the fort :) lured a few out got a sabertooth to do my dirty work on the melee guards while i mopped up the mages.

Doomy

I've only found the embassy. There is a Thalmor fort to harass?
Yes, they keep their prisoners there but it is guarded by Imperials. I expect there are some actual Thalmor there, but I can remember any.

Evina

Yes, they keep their prisoners there but it is guarded by Imperials. I expect there are some actual Thalmor there, but I can remember any.
I don't remember seeing Imperials there... :confused:

Doomy

brandon

Damn, I am gonna have to do that quest again now just to see.
yeah the one im talking about was only ran by thalmore.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts