• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    Gorbit nodded,finishing his part of the cheese wheel. Then he ordered wine and drank slowly from the goblet. "What news from the college? How is Tolfdir?" He asked,lowering his goblet.

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
    "Tolfdir is doing excellent. He recently published a book on alteration. The arch-mage has a new advisor, an Altmer by the name of Eliana. She quite old, even for a high elf. And surprisingly peaceful and patient

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
    "that would be nice. i an adept now, and so is Onmund, Brelyna and J'zargo" she smiled and nodded

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    "Ah! So you've grown? Come come,show me what skills you have acquired." He said,standing up and watching her.

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
    "well. Ive been delving into alterations spells. I have completely mastered Telekinesis" her hand glowed and the goblet flew form his hand and floated before her." I have also iron flesh and waterbreathing. As well as transmutation. She walked over to a random tavern-goer wearing a silver ring. she tapped, and the ring became gold.

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    Gorbit nodded and clapped. "Wonderful,wonderful! You sure are talented. I guess i MUST return to the college now,hm?" He said,grabbing his staff and stroking his beard.

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
    "indeed, and I guess I should come." she said as she stood up (think this should become an rp or something?)

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
    (idk. should we set up an OOC?)

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
    (Ok. suit yourself. Were cool right? *puppy eyes)

LordNaskill

"soul Gems" Han thought to himself Han listens more into the conversation

< That Damned Arrow >

... but then I took an arrow to the knee.
    (Mind if I just jump in?)

The door opened, letting cool, damp (night or day?) air rush into the inn before being suddenly cut off. Kohl Dale stepped into the Silverblood Inn, closing the door behind him as softly as he could. As he walked inside, he lowered his hood and raised his eyes to look at the architecture within. The Breton was unnoticably handsome, with a thin, angular face, light skin, cool grey eyes and windswept, cropped black hair; but numerous scars lined his face. It did not give a war-hero look, like so many would imagine of scars, but it usually drew attention.
    As he walked to the bar, he was admiring the inn structure with adamant interest. If only the Dwemer were still here ... seeing how long their structures lasted, you'd think the people themselves would stay awhile longer. And their machinations ... at such a time period, it's curious how they still run, why their traps still work ... how their machines were made in general at such an early stage.
    Needless to say, although he did not speak, he had an appreciation for the Dwemer and their inventions. He and Calcemo in Understone Keep didn't exactly get along, but the prickly wizard did sometimes let Kohl wander in his museum at early hours, or check up in progress in the nearby ruins.
    He returned his gaze back downwards and sat down on one of the stools. It'd be too dark to travel and too late to stay awake for him soon, but a bottle of mead or two wouldn't be much of a difference. It had been a long day. There had been a small Forsworn attack somewhere on Markarth land, but nobody had been badly injured. Kohl had been returning to Markarth from Falkreath at the time. It wasn't as bloody as he had expected, despite the stories the Forsworn circulated.
    He waited for the innkeeper to come to attention. In the meantime, Kohl returned his attention to looking about the inn. Not in boredom, not in interest - just to pass the time. It wasn't like he had to rush around anymore, sleeping on the road. He had a life now, kinda. If you call 'a life' doing small, menial jobs in the Reach. A few Forsworn wasn't a problem. But when the Jarl sends you to an entire fortress of them? It takes quite longer than the normal few hours. But the coin was worth it, and kept Dale happy enough.
    It was getting boring, he had to admit, though. Maybe I should return to Whiterun, he thought as he waited, placing his small knapsack of daily supplies on his lap. Keeping a hand on it, he looks up just as the innkeeper walked over.

"Need a drink?" she asks him.
    "That'd be much appreciated," he said quietly, pressing a few coins lightly into her hand. "Just a bottle of mead will do." As she placed it before him, Kohl wraps his hand around the freezing cold tankard of Nordic mead, wondering if they freeze them outside because of the oh-so-splendid Skyrim cold. "Thanks," he tells her, opening it and taking a deep drink before setting it down as quietly as the metallic cup allowed. As he takes another lighter sip, he glances around the inn again.

(lol sorry, I guess I was bored.. :D)

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
    (its open, you can come and go as you please.)

A breton woman in tavern clothes comes out form one of the back rooms with a piping hot bowl of soup. She places on the table of another customer. she then proceeds to approach Kohl.

"Would you like food with your drink? We have a large menu..."

< That Damned Arrow >

He ran it through his head in a quick manner. "Sure," he decided with a slight shrug, looking up at the Breton woman. "Any recommendations?" he asked. Truly, food had been one of the last few things on his mind; sleep was the first, and a soft bed to rest his back on.

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
    "well,I recommend Elsweyr Fondue. Its cooked by yours truly, and is sure to give you a good nights sleep . It is a little expensive though, if you want something cheap, I can cook venison or apple cabbage stew" she smiled and waited for his answer

< That Damned Arrow >

Coin isn't much of a problem. We are in Markarth after all ... never come into Markarth low on coin, because nobody here is going to lower their prices, unless you're willing to get into a fistfight over a few coins, he thought. "Alright, then," he said. "I'll have that Elsweyr Fondue." He glanced down at his mead, which was already nearby gone, and stifled a slight smile. "And another bottle of mead, perhaps," he added, looking up at her.

(Just curious, what does Zaia look like? :))

Felidae

The White Wanderer
    The heavy wooden door slid open a second time, and the small hooded figure of Felidae slipped into the room. Quickly she surveyed her surroundings, taking note of the individuals seated at the fire and around the various tables. Her white tail curled in disdain as she closed the door behind her, blocking out the cold draught. This was only the Khajiit's second visit to the establishment, and she was already growing tired of it.
    Keeping her hood raised, Felidae padded over to the bar and took a seat on one of the stools. "Get me a wine, Breton," she muttered, without looking up.