• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Wolfbane

Why change the past when you can own this day?
    Ardin wakes up feeling rested. He hasn't slept straight through for a month. " By shor, i haven't slept that good in ages!" Ardin walked down to get breakfast. "Hopefully there will be no more blow outs. I was just want a nice time off." He thought to himself.

LordNaskill

The dark elf noticed Ardin but he did not care the tavern was filled with small bits of smoke from the elf staff
    the tavern keeper looks strangely at Ardin the dark elf hears the conversation starting and hi jabs the ground with his staff

LordNaskill

The tavern owner was about to talk to Ardin when he heard the jab and stopped completely and stood still
    "ahh" the strange elf said as he relaxed it seemed the smoke from the staff was calming every body so they stopped and did nothing

LordNaskill

"ahh but 1 man one could not kill mere a great wizard but could one man kill a colourless soul" He was a strange dark elf he did not care much for Ardin's comment

LordNaskill

the smoke clears but the elf gone Tralan is sitting there with a grin on his face

Uther

Grex walks in the tavern getting ready for hard days work at the mill, he notices a peculiar smoke floating loftily through the air. Trying not to over think it he takes a seat across from Ardin and orders a honey nut kebab, his favorite. "What's with that smoke? Is someone burning bark?" Grex udders to Adrin

LordNaskill

The strange dark elf waves his staff and releases more smoke the elf suddenly gets up and looks around seeing grex sitting "Welcome or should it be hello or maybe just maybe a riddle or two"

Uther

Grex glancing at the nameless elf "I've got the time for a riddle, if you've got the wit for one." Unsure about what the elf will do next, grex takes a slow bite of his sweet honey nut kebab, never breaking eye contact with the elf.

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    Gorbit smiled as he walked up to the two staring at each other,and leaned on his staff more. He watched the two,seeing how they would answer each others riddles.

Uther

Grex, noticing his awkward eye contact had gathered him an audience, dropped his guard a smiled. Planning address this new member of the unusual morning Grex was already having, he turned toward Gorbit. Speaking quite loudly as to compensate for the elder's 'assumed' lack of hearing he asked " HELLO THERE OLD MAN, MY NAME IS GREX, GRRE-EX, AND BY WHAT NAME MAY I CALL YOU?"

LordNaskill

The dark elf looked at grex "I am sure he can hear you or it might be your ears that need cheeking but then.. again it could be his"

Uther

"I was just being polite" grex said in a ironic fashion. "You know, I never got your name either elf" Grex pointed remembering a jest about burning bark " but you have showed me you can't give a straight forward answer" Grex said with a hearty laugh. Grex motioned for the barmaid to bring another honey nut treat, he had finished his previous one in what felt like ages ago.

LordNaskill

"Han-Il Varnan-Adda or Han maybe Varnan i don't really remember" Han looks around but again he just jabs his staff on the ground and more smoke arises from the top of it

Uther

Grex responds with a strange expression"Nice meet you...Han ? Is it? Well you look flustered to say the least, what's the story behind that staff of yours? The smoke feels....different than that of smoke from a fire" Grex feels a bit dizzy, he starting think breathing in magical smoke isn't a good idea...

LordNaskill

"its a calming smoke but it can be used for illusions of different thing mostly its a smoke made to calm the body but it can be potent to the mind and body"

Uther

Grex feels as if he's going to faint and stubbles back into some chairs. Coming to his senses for what feels like the first time in a long while Grex exclaims "what time is it? "....... "I already missed my shift !" Grex looked down and across the floor as if he'd lost something, " how am I going to explain this one?" Grex looks at the elf, "well do you buy me an ale, considering its about that time ?"

LordNaskill

Han gives grex an ale "this should fix you up for now" Han was watching Grex as he looked like he was going to drop any minute

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
    A Wood elf wearing red college robes stepped through the door. She took a seat at the barstol nearest to Han

"Give me a wine, please" the girl spoke with an accent. Kleppr nodded and gave her a bottle and proceeded to drink it

LordNaskill

Han saw the elf and his face changed "pathetic mage's I learnt without there help and look at me I am fine even know i an just a bit crazy" Han watched the elf so very closely