• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
    Sive nodded to Ajira, "I can understand. I'm glad you know R'isaad and I'm sure Atahbah and Khayla will like you too. Let me know when you are ready to leave."

Sive hoped that the Nord woman and the Male Khajiit weren't coming, not if they were going to argue or fight. Ri'saad really wouldn't thank her for bring such trouble into his camp and Sive couldn't blame him, those two together were nothing but trouble. 'Trouble I really don't need,' Sive thought to herself. She wished she was older and had more experience dealing with difficult people, she had down played their argument earlier and that seemed to simmer things down a bit. Seemed to Sive though that the best thing would be to put some distance between her, Ajira and that troublesome male khajiit and that nord. Sive wondered if the Male Khajiit was Ajira's lover, she thought it best to ask in order to avoid trouble later so she leaned forward and whispered, "Psst Ajira, do you know that male Khajiit over there? See, Ri'saad don't need no trouble and from what I heard earlier trouble seems to be that Khajiit's middle name, that Nord girl has a temper on her too. They aren't friends of yours are they? If they are they might be useful for something I've been planing but I really don't need no trouble like the stuff those two were brewing earlier." Finished Sive leaned back into the wall near the fire while she waited for Ajira to answer her questions.

Azzuri1166

Ajira's ears perked up as she heard what Sive said to her, after a few moments she leaned to sive, keeping her voice low so the other two can't hear her. ''I don't really know these two, I on'y just met them here, from what I know Lyle is well shall we say stuck in his ways, you see he was brought up in Elsewyr and apparently he's brought their customs with him to skyrim from what i heard he was brought up the old fashioned way of my race, where we used to eat Man and Mer alike'' .

She paused for a moment, to pull the cork out of her bottle of mead. ''And the Nord, she's strong but hot headed, say one bad thing about the Nords and she will try to have your head. I should know, I ended up having a fight with her'' . She stood up right against the wall and took a swig of her Mead.

Sive replied to Ajira's answers, "Hmm I thought that Lyle was pushy, I've never heard of a Khajiit named Lyle, now I am curious. But, I really don't need no trouble and those two look like nothing but trouble."

Sive leaned in closer to continue speaking, "I might have a proposition for you involving raiding a Dwemer ruin northeast of us. I heard about it while living with Ri'saad, mostly that there were archaeologists there or tomb raiders but they didn't get all the loot out of it before Falmers got 'em. I was going to wait to see how you and I get on but I am afraid of someone else looting it while we dicker around. I'll meet you at Ri'saad's camp when you make up your mind."

Sive got up to leave the Inn.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle was dumbfounded. "I can hear your words furless. I mean breton sorry. I understand how I could be a problem, but let's sqaush it right now." He Looked at the Nord woman in the eyes. "I'm sorry if I hurt you're feelings. You remind me of someone when I was younger. I don't know you but I do know nords. And nords are different altogether their way of thinking conflicts the khajiit way. I'm sorry for stereotyping but my view will only change until I see worthy proof. I come here and see a dictatorship. I'm sorry for judging you. Let's start over....." He looked back to the furless. "There we made up. May I join you?"

Sive was dumbstruck by Lyle the Khajiit's actions but she also admired him, if he was being honest, Sive was mortified that she had been overheard so it took Sive a bit to find her voice so she answer Lyle, " Your honest Lyle, and if Ajira will speak up for you then I'll give you a chance. We'll meet up at the Khajiit camp outside the City tomorrow and make our plans there. Ill tell you and Ajira more about what we will be facing.

The gods were funny like that as they wound man and mer's destinies, Sive thought as she left the Inn, she had certainly found an interesting crew, but they all had strengths, Sive hoped their strengths would be enough to face the horrors of Alftand.

Azzuri1166

Ajira nodded to Lyle. ''I'll speak up for you, but don't make me regret it or I will cut your throat myself''. She didn't trust Lyle in the slightest but she knew he would just keep on being annoying till he got through, quickly following Sive out of the Inn having nowhere else to sleep and no money so she thought she'd at least try to get around the fire at the caravan so she wouldn't freeze to death.

Sive saw that Ajira was following her so she stopped so Ajira could catch up, Both the Khajiit and the Breton walked together towards the gate of the City and Ri'saad's encampment beyond.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle took a deep breathe. It was his first time apologizing for something he didn't understand. Perhaps it's for the better. He patted the Nord woman on the back and walked away towards Sive and Ajira. He jogged to catch up with them. He stopped and followed the furless's pace. It was slower than he usually walked but he took the time to enjoy the fresh air and the night sky. "It's beautiful...I wish the sky in Elswyr were this pretty."

Cullen Wulf

(OOC: I go away for a day and you guys leave me XD. What ever, its cool.)

marcinw

((OOC
    Hi

I'm new to forum RPing, hoping to learn it and meet fellow Skyrim players :) Well, here we go, feel free to yell at me if I do something wrong ;)
    ))

Five Khajiit enters the Silverbloood Inn.
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/92955274/2012-09-24_00005.jpg

They look around, exchange among themselves few inaudible words and then three of them leaves. Two remaining women come up to the counter. One calico Khajiit is wearing a mage robes and second, striped one, has leather armor and a bow.

"Greetings" Striped one says to the barkeeper "Any interesting rumors lately? We are looking for work."

"You again?" Innkeeper gives Khajiit stern look. "Here, take a look at this bounty letter." He gives her piece of paper "And please, don't pick up a fight with some drunk again while you are here. That mess you did last time took forever to clean..."

"Hey, that wasn't Rakshas fault!" Striped woman exclaims. "He called me milkdrinker and it was him who started a fight!"

"Sure, sure..." Innkeeper sighs. "And you!" He glares at calico woman "If you conjure flame atronach inside my inn again, that will be your last visit here!"

"We had to defend ourselves and Shavari wouldn't have to do that if you could assure safety of your guests." Calico Khajiit said calmly. "We recommend hiring a Khajiit guard, if you humans can't keep order in your own inns."

"You..!" Innkeeper wants to say something, but reconsiders. These were paying customers after all, and with latest forsworn attacks, business was slow enough already. "Ehh, never mind... Your usual rooms are free. Find yourself a table and I will bring you something to drink"

"Thank you, good man." Raksha says politely, glad how Shavari handled whiny innkeeper. She scans inside of the inn, looking for suitable place to sit. Raksha is hoping to find someone nice here to talk to. Maybe even a Khajiit, as she enjoys meeting fellow Khajiit very much and is always on lookout for new acquaintances.

(My character is different now,I haven't been on for a while so I've not been so active)

Hog enters the inn,he sees the Khajiit and considers it a normal every day thing that happens in these kind of places,he takes a nice little sit on a chair and reads a nice little book.After a while he decides to rent a room to stay for a few days,he puts his luggage down in his room and continue's reading his book.

Felidae

The White Wanderer
    A sudden cold draught permeates the room as the heavy doors swing open once again, and a small, hooded figure steps into the room. The stranger brushes snow off the black poncho she's wearing and makes her way towards the bar, a white tail swaying nonchalantly behind her. She orders some wine and takes a seat in the far corner, submerging herself as far into the shadows as possible. Between sips of wine she scans the tavern warily, her orange eyes seeming to glow under the hood.

Hog comes out of his room,he sees the strange woman,he just decides to sip his water on a table next to the corner she is sitting in...

Sebastian.D

The doors swing open again as Bronenwith enters the inn. An Ebony Dagger at her hip, concealed but not fully so. She scans the room, looking for an empty table. Her search comes up empty, every table full except for one where a Khajiit was sitting. She walked over her uncommon white hair attracting looks but she ignored them as she had learned to since she was a child.As she passed the fire the snow started to thaw and she enjoyed the warmth but did not let the pleasure show.
    As she reached the table the Khajiit did not bother to talk to her as she dropped her rucksack on the floor, nodding at the innkeeper for a nice mug of warm mead. Out of her sack she pulled out an old tome "The History of the Merilis Family", a history of her family.
    She was looking for her long lost brother, they were separated at birth and she has wondered about him ever since.

Felidae

The White Wanderer
    Felidae eyes the new arrival suspiciously and takes another sip of wine, trying to ignore Bronenwith's presence at the table. Soon her attention is drawn to the large book clasped in the stranger's hands, and she regards the item with interest, unable to help wondering what was hidden within its pages. Is it just an old spellbook? Or could it be something even more valuable...? The Khajiit opens her mouth to say something, but closes it again and returns her gaze to the table; knowing full well that whatever secrets the book holds, none of it is her business.
    Shaking her head, Felidae downs the contents of her mug and leaves the table, giving Bronenwith one last calculating glance before disappearing out of the door in a flurry of snow.

Sebastian.D

Bronenwith puts her book away, glad that the Khajiit has left nad leaves her alone at the table. Suspicion filled her mind as she thought of the white Khajiit. She dismisses the thoughts and goes to the innkeeper and orders a room.
    "Ten gold and it's yours for the day," the innkeeper says.
    She counts out the gold and gives it to the innkeeper silently and making sure that her hood was still covering her eyes. She takes her leave and goes to her room, ignoring the stares as she always has.