Xbox 360 The Sanguine Rose

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Maxlength

Been looking for Sam for ages now, level 31...... found him before when playing an earlier game. Now, I can't find him......I know he appears at random in a certain Inn, but he ain't around....

I need the rose.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Have you checked every inn including the 4 shields Tavern in dragon bridge and old Hroldan inn in old Hroldan? and have you also checked Nightgate inn

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Well he will be in an Inn that you have already visited (as he appears in the next Inn you entere after Lv14). Go through your visited cities and have a good look around, keeping in mind that he may have wandered around a bit (eg going upstairs at the Solitude Winking Skeever). Also keep in mind that if you go outside while he is in the middle of a conversation with you, he may appear outside and stay outside of the Inn...

Maxlength

Cheers..... third time of playing Skyrim and this time I haven't bumped into Sam....

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts