• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Haplo

I can't recommend this game enough, you can climb everything. AC fans should appreciate this.

Orange_

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! Watch the magic!
I bought this online, but never got around to even taking the packaging off :Dovahkiin: Same with Arkham Asylum ( :eek: I know, I know), Bionic Commando, Condemned 2, Bioshock 2, Red Dead Redemption, Saints Row 2, Metro 2033, and probably some others I can't even think of. Haha, thank you for this thread for reminding me how much money I've wasted. I might get around to playing it this weekend.

I seem to have a bad habit of buying games online when I want to play them, then after waiting a week or so for the shipping, that same desire just isn't there. I think to myself "well, I only have an hour, I don't really want to jump into something new and have to turn it off before I really learn the ropes....I think I'll replay this familiar game for a little bit" and never end up getting around to the new ones. Haha, I don't even know what to call being too lazy to play video games.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts