The Ritual! (Let death consume all)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Will the Ritual be fulfilled

• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
This is a dark tale from the beginning of the war against the blood craving Imperials and the protectors of Skyrim the Stormcloakes. Havoc rains all over Skyrim, brother killing brother, father bertraying son, no where is safe, but dark forces are at work a ritual that could end everything is being started! The beginning of the end has begun, so who will dare try to stop the ritual?

The ancient witch clans are behind all this and the hagravens are in league with them, other followers of the dark are beginning to join them, but what are they doing? What is the ritual? Will it be stopped in time?

No one knows any of the answers so Ulfric Stormcloak has hired a young woman named Greklith a woman who knows about the dark herself as she is a speaker for the dark brotherhood and also an expert necromancer, but now she has to embark on a journey which will test her in every way so will she prevail? Only time will tell so the story begins now!

Contents:
Chapter 1: The Day My Life Changed!
Chapter 2: Who's Watching Us?
Chapter 3: Only Death Will Do!
Chapter 4: Interception!
Chapter 5: Rising From The Dead.
Chapter 6: Fight Like a Man!

So I've just started fan fiction and I am planning to do the first chapter soon so feedback would be much appreciated!:)

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
Chapter one: The day my Life Changed!

I awoke from my deep slumber my hair tangled and my body ached all over from sleeping on a bedroll in the middle of the Stormcloak capital, Windhelm. I forced my body to get up ,my bones were weak and my skinny uncared for body groaned as I stood up and looked down to the ground next to my bedroll to see someone lying on the floor his clothess in rags and he was even worse looking than myself. I crouched down towards the man who had not yet noticed my presence.
" So what are you doing here and what has happened to you, you look absolutely dreadful!" I said to the man, but there was still not even a single monement from his crippled body and I began to wonder if he had left the world to go to Sovngarde and meet his ancestors. I looked around the body more carefully to see if there was any sign of any valuables.

I looked around for a while longer sighing in annoyance as I was so desperate for something to eat and drink. My mouth was parched and dry and I had lost the will the live. I retired to my bed just waiting for death to claim my helpless body and take me to Sovngarde where I would finally be happy. I gave one last look at the world around me to see dawn from there beginning to break through the horizon. I watched completely still lying on the bedroll at the shining sun which seemed to break through the horizon like an explosion through a wall of stone.
Suddenly I felt a sence of happiness creep into my body and a surge to steal one last object before my death.
" Hmmm so who should I steal from?" I thought to myself and began to look around for an easy target and I smiled to myself as I looked towards the Palace and a rich man began to walk from there towards the graveyard.

The man entered the graveyard and I followed silently from behind in the shadows trying not to alert any of the guards and he headed straight to a gravestone and a name was engraved on the head stone Alice Smith the man looked towards it and buried his head in his hands and began to sulk to himself. " How perfetic, my whole family was killed and I didn't cry!" I thought to myself wandering why he was so upset.

I began to look around his body to see if there was anything of valuable and suddenly there was his pocket just infront of me full of diamonds and other valuables. I was just about to make my pick of jewels when a voice shouted from behind me and there stood a guard I turned back to the rich man, but he had already gone.
" Damn it, ughhh your going to pay for this even if it's the last thing I do!" I screamed at the guard.

I began to ready myself to kill the guard not caring for the consequences considering I was going to die of starvation sooner or later. I ran at the guard screaming and wailing and when I got to him it took all my energy, but I jumped up and then onto his shoulders causing him to fall backwards and hitting his head against the floor and I readied my knife as the guards helmet rolled away after falling to the floor. His throat was now visible and I plunged the knife right into the mans throat. The man began to choke up blood which flowed down his chin to his armor!
" His armor thats it a guards armor why did I not think of this before?" I thouight to myself, adrenaline bursting through my body.

I began to take off the guards body taking off my rags and throwing it too the floor without caring at all. I took the armor from the guard and began to dress myself, but it took so much of my final reserve of energy. I dragged myself towards the palace and surprisingly people began to give me nods as I walked along and some of the civilians even stopped to have a chat, but I simply shoved them out of the way. Once I got into the barracks a table lay infront of me and my heart lurched and it was like my whole world had completely lightened in complete happiness. I looked at the table and there lay plates of food, rich and beutiful.

I ran towards it and began to took in strate away first eating a whole two vensons, then eating a few edable herbs and finishing with a delicious sweet roll. I took my first bite deep into the sweet roll the taste living up my taste buds and surge of delite began to fill my body when a guard called out to me.
" Oh gosh you would of thought you hadn't eaten for days by the amount your eating!" the guard remarked.
" You have no idea." I said almost silently under my breath as I took another bite.

I looked at my surroundings and I was still feeling a rush of pleasure still surging through my body as my life had completely turned around just by doing away with a guard. I then heard a few noises and a voice then boomed through the room as a guard walked in.
" Everyone the Jarl wants to see all guards as there has been a murder of a guard only a few minutes ago witnessed by a rich man who knows the Jarl!" the guard said quickly leaving thhe barracks.
" Well we better get going and see whats going on as I don't want to miss someone getting the chop!" a femlae guard said giving a cackle of laughter. I followed behind the others now fearing for my life in case someone notices something weird about me. I camme into the massive great hall to see the Jarl and his stuard standing by the thrown and about thirty guards stood around the place waiting to see what was the true story.

" Guards and stormcloakes I have called you all here to adress a serious matter or would I say two serious matters one was the death of a guard, one of are best and his armor had been taken and used to get into the palace the second is much more impotant and could cause a lot of lives to be lost!" Jarl Ulfric exclaimed.
" So what has happend is very serious and rumours have been heard that the ancient witch clans of old have joined together and beginning to hold a ritual which could change everything so I need a group of volunteries to investigate the weird happenings, but this will be a dangerous task and thereis no garantee any of you will return, so who is up to the job?" the Jarl asked ,his voice now one of pure seriousness.

I saw my chance as I needed adventure and I didn't know if I would get this chance evr again.
" I accept, I wnat to help, I want to go!" I shouted and other voices around me beganto say the near enough same thing and in the end I counted at least fithteen volunteres and I was now filled with exitement.
" Well usually I would check your history and make sure your all suitable, but we don't have time and the murder of the guard will have to be posponed till a later date after this current threatv has been extinuished so all voluntewres get your rest as you leave in three days!" the Jarl said signilling everyone out of the hall.
" Three days! I have to train up and I need to get rested and I definatly need some more food!" I thought to myself walking back to the barracks to have another helping of food not caring if it comes back up.

This is my first chapter done and would really love some feedback on this chapter thank you!:)

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
Chapter two: Who's Watching Us?

It had been three days since I had volunteered to embark on a journey which could mean the end of my petty life. I put my hair in a beautiful braid that flowed down my back. The great hall had now been opened to all that volunteered to go on the deadly mission and the food laid out was exquisite. I first helped myself to some of the greatest wine I had ever tasted and then helped myself to a loaf of freshly made bread. My whole world had changed in three days. Before I had been a tramp now I was eating some of the most magnificent food in Skyrim. "Everyone I see you have already tucked into your last... I mean good bye meal!" Jarl Ulfric said having to correct himself when you said it was our "last" meal.

I finished my meal with a sweet roll as had done every day over the last three days. We had trained for hours everyday even though I didn't need it as I know how to kill considering I was in the Dark Brotherhood, I had mostly just tried to get my strength up and put on some more weight which I have successfully succeeded with.

We had left the hall and Windhelm within the hour after having cheering crowds of people and we had all been dressed in steel armor and been given our selection of weapons. We also had a caravan with food and drink in there for us to have while we completed our mission. I had brought a small satchel which contained six sweet rolls and bottle of wine as to be perfectly honest I wanted something I didn't have to share with the others.

We walked along past the stables and into the wilds of Skyrim and by this time everyone else had returned to their usual business like all the cheering and parade was nothing and never even happened. I looked around at my surroundings to see snow covering the ground and the tree tops. I suddenly startled after I heard a noise coming from a nearby clump of trees, but I dismissed the idea of someone following us and just thought to myself that it was an animal. We were heading towards a witch clan camp where there would be some definate participants of The Ritual and we had figured that if we could capture one of them we could make them talk.
" So we're all heading to Hag's End where one fo the oldest witch clans are!" one of the men said in a cheery way to try and lighten the mood.

" You do know this is not a matter where you go talking like were all going to fairy land and then go dancing with Azura and then giving a sloppy kiss to Meridia!" I retorted this in such away it had the man to show a flicker of anger on his face.

I waited for the man to jump off his horse and attack me, but it didn't happen. We were about a mile away from Windhelm in the direction of Morthal when suddenly the noise I heard early sounded again. I paused and I was only in the middle of the group of horses, but others began to stop to and I knew I wasn't the only one hearing things. The noise was like a rustling sound and now on both sides of us the woods that inhabited there were now alive with rustling sounds and three men from the group dismounted their horses and began to walk towards the wood to our left. The men walked through without even turning back.
There was an eveness that filled the air as we waited for at least two minutes and not even a word from within the woods. Then out of no where a knife was hurled past me from the wood where the men had entered and the knife struck a nord man and as soon as the knife plunges itself into his body he fell to the floor the knife embedded in his chest and I know knew I was right at first we were being watched! " Everyone we have to fight back I can't die like this!" I screamed out at the others as dying was dishonorable and my family had believed this since the beginning of the fourth era. I dismounted my horse and stood my ground not knowing completely what I was up against and I had to be ready for anything.

A troll was my first opponent probably controlled by a witch hiding somewhere within cover of the trees. I had two knives ready, one in each hand. I threw the knife in my left towards the troll and I knew I had got my target when the beast gave out an ear piercing scream and fell to the floor it's throat gushing out streams of black gooish blood. An old witch was next to oppose me and her hair was wild twigs and leaves infested her body and she was a true looking nightmare. The with chanted something under her breath and suddenly a gush of flame was thrown towards me. I threw myself to the floor and the witch gave out an evilily satisfied cackle and I could not stand to be mocked. I was a necromancer and there were spells only tought to those who are necromancers and I chanted a spell of my own. After I finished the chant I pointed my index finger of my free hand towards the witch and out of no where a black cloud surrounded her and the witch cried out in pain as the magic did it's work. The cloud began to extract the life from her body. The witch was now looking older by the second and then her body fell to the floor pure bone. I looked at the witch and smiled before walking towards the dead troll and retriving my knife for another kill.

After a minute another threee witchs lay dead at my hands my knives were now covered in blood and I began to clean them on a witchs robe when I spotted someone watching me within the trees. I looked at the person more closely and saw she was a witch, but she looked so much younger than the others and definatly looked a lot better as well. Her hair was a lovely chestnut brown and her skin looked smooth and wasn't full of wringles and scars like the other witchs.
" So are you going to come out and fight me or sit there and shiver with fright?" I said, but regreting every word once I saw who it truly was.

She was a witch assassin and she had been the witch assassin for one of the oldest clans the Doomdryte clan and she was a dangerous killer and not ot messed with.

MR-WIKI-96

I know all! I am the WIKI!
I like this FanFic very much. I like the mystery about "the ritual" and I can't wait to see what it is. :)

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
Thanks wiki and the mystery won't be found out for a while and if you want more action it will happen and im hoping to write the new chapter tomorrow

MR-WIKI-96

I know all! I am the WIKI!
Thanks wiki and the mystery won't be found out for a while and if you want more action it will happen and im hoping to write the new chapter tomorrow

You can keep it at the pace you were going. You don't have to put in more action just for me. :) I very much enjoy the drama as well. :)

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
Chapter Three: Only Death Will Do

I kept watching the witch assassin wandering when she was going to strike and deliver the deadly blow to me as the witch assassin was meant to be one of the deadliest to ever live. I took out a knife and readied myself and I was about to throw it in the witchs direction when a weird feeling came over me and I couldn't move. I tried my hardest to even take a step forward, but it was nearly impossible and then I knew, the witch assassin's eyes had gone red and she was chanting something under her breath. I stared in horror as the witch assassin came out from the cover of the trees.

The witch had an axe and a spear which were both covered in dry blood and it was truly disgusting and it took all my magic within me to break the magic bounding. I could move again, but the witch now had the upper hand as I was still trying to get used to moving again. I could see the witch assassin raising her axe and pointing it towards me in a fearsome way which would usually scare the life out of people, but I was a necromancer, assassin and an old follower of the dark myself.

I began to get used to moving and just in time as the witch threw the axe towards me and I just managed to doge it and threw myself to the ground. The axe speeded trough the air and there was a heart renching screem and I turned to it and there stood one of the soldiers with an axe in his head which was protected by a helmet and to be honest the helmet didn't look like it helped at all.

The assassin was about 10 metres away and she stopped to throw the spear, but I was also quick and threw one my knives at her and she took a large step back and gave me an angered look of hatred. The knife had hit the witch in the stomack and the witch readied herself to throw the spear at me, but as the spear came towards me I managed to take another knife out and deflect the spear away from me and as the spear fell to the floor next to me I caught the witch off guard and threw another knife towards her, this time her throat.

The witch fell to the floor gasping for air and she began to try and scream for help, but there was no use, the witch assassin had been defeated. The witch was dead within 5 seconds and the witches companions stared in disbelife and horror at the dead witch assassin and soon the witches looked towards me and literally their mouthes dropped open.

The witches companions were all, so astonished they ran off into the cover of the trees. The rest of my comrades who were still alive looked at me in disbelife aswell as they probably knew who that witch assassin was. I looked at them and saw that are leader, who had been told by Ulfric himself to take charge of the mission was now dead, his body sliced apart.
" We need a new leader and I think I should be as... well... I killed the witch assassin!" I said with great authority wanting to take charge.

Everyone looked at eachother not really wanting me to be leader, but a few of them nodded to eachother and nodded towards me. I waited for a response, but soon all of them were nodding in my direction and I gave a malevolent smile showing my knife like teeth.
" As I am now in charge I say we first check all the bodies to see if we find out any information." I said as an order to everyone pointing towards the battle ground where all the bodies of witches were.

I walked around with the others checking all the bodies for any information or anything that would help figure where these witches were holding their ritual. I went towards the witch assassin and looked satisfied at my kill. I looked around the body for something of use and there on her body was a small notebook and the title; The Ritual. It was a big give away and I wanted to gather all the information I could, so this was the perfect book.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
Chapter Four: Interception!:

I was in shock at how luckty I was to find this book, a book which had all the information I needed to learn about the up coming Ritual. I flicked open the book to the first page which had all the contents of the book written out and which pages each section was on. The writing looked like hours had been put in to it just writing the first page. It was a beutiful light green which looked like it was made by magic as the writing seemed to shimer.

One of the contents on the page caught my keen eye. The first was the participants and the second was where the rituals would take place. The participants page was about 100 pages in and the where abouts page was 202 so I decided to read the participants page first. I found the page and there was a list of all the participants and some info about them.

First was Witches and it talked about how they were the orgernises of the whole Ritual and they were also the ones who had the power to make the whole Ritual possible. I read on to see the Hagravens were a big part of it as they were bringing sacrifices to the Ritual and were also needed to use powerful blood necromancy. Necromancers of course were apart of it, there was also something which surprised her as apparently three clans of vampires had joined and some of those Vampires were master Vampires. Another group who had joined which surprised me was the followers of Boethiah who were at the shrine of Boethiah.

I found this information usful as now I knew what we were all up against. I flicked to page 202 were the locations of all the rituals would take place which confused me as there was going to be more than one ritual. It said there was going to be five in all and the reason was because the ritual was unlikely to work so they had to have different locations to go to incase one ritual didn't work. The very first ritual was being held at the shrine of Azura, the second the shrine of Meridia, next was the shrine of Vaermina, then the shrine of Clavicous Vile and last was the shrine of Boethiah.

It confused me at first why all the rituals were taking place at the Daedric Shrines, but it explained that all the Daedra shrines had great power and it was a perfect place to hold a Ritual which needed great power. I closed the book not wanting to waste another second as the forces of darkness were at work and I thought that we could intercept the ritual and hopefully manage to stop it.

I turned to my comrades and began to work out what to say.
" Everyone I have a book here with all the information we will be needing to find out things on the Ritual and I have some info on where the first ritual will be taking place." I said walking towards the caravan with all the food we needed in it which was now a wreck and I began to pick up some food and putting it in my pockets to keep incase I got hungry.

I looked the others to see them confused about what I had said.
" What do you mean by the first ritual? Is there more?" one of my comrades asked in confusion.
" Yes there are more rituals, five in fact and we have to get to the first one now and it is taking place at the Shrine of Azura" I said to my comrades as clarification. I took out a map of Skyrim and used some magic to tell where we were exactley and we were nopt far from Windhelm and the Shrine of Azura was quite a while away about two hours journey if they moved quickly.
" We have to get moving now so hurry up and get as much food as you think you need as we have to move fast!" I said with great authority.

We got moving after about five minutes and we got to the Shrine of Azura within about two hours like I had expected. We had, had a nice journey without any trouble. We hid in some trees not far away from the shrine and we could see that nothing was going on and everyone was packing up and leaving.
" The Ritual wasn't a success I guess." I thought to myself laughing inside.

I heard one of the witches shout to a few men which must have been slaves to get everything and catch them up after they had everything. We waited till most of the group had left and were out of view before me and the others began to make our way to the Shrine only to see a few witches, slaves and a few vampires left along with one hagraven. Me and the others made our way up the stairs to main Shrine and the statue of Azura while sneaking as not to be seen or heard.

We were nearly to the group who had stayed behind and we all readied our weapons for another fight. I took out two throwing knives and threw the first at the hagraven as I knew they were dangerous. The knife found the hagravens back and she gave a terrifying scream of pain. My next knife aimed for a witch.

The witch was fast and she managed to hit away the blade and the battle begun. My comrades , ran weapons at the ready slashing and hitting in every direction spraying blood in every direction. Screams of anger and pain rung through the surrounding area, bodies of our enemies lay still and motionless on the floor. I took out another knife and throusted it into the eye of a witch causing her to fall backwards and hitting her head against the floor with a hard bang. I took another knife out and therw it down at the witch who was now struggling to get back up. The knife hit the witch in the other eye and she gave cry for help, but all the others were to busy fighting their own battles.

I heard a noise from behind me expecting a blood thirsty witch standing behind me carrying a knife, but it was two men who were slaying the witches. One of the men was in rangers clothes and he was carrying a bow which he was using to shoot down all their enemies. The other man was wearing banded armour and he was using a battle axe. The battle waged on and soon all our enemies lay dead in puddles of their own blood. It was a grouesome sight which sent a satisfied smile on my face. We had won with two of our own dead. From the original 15 who started off there was only seven of us now, but we had the two new people as well.

I'm really liking the action and mystery. Keep it up!

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
Chapter Five: Rising from The Dead:

I looked around at the dead bodies which were now lying motionlesss and still there bodies pussing with blood. I looked down towards the ground to see a trail of black guish blood which was running next to me like a small stream.
" So who are you two? Where are you from? Why did you help us?" I asked in curiosity towards the other two men who were standing close to me and my comrades. The men were bulky and looked strong and deadly, with their weapons now drenched in our enemies blood.
" We are from Falkreath we are soldiers and we did not help you, we were doing our duty by killing those creatures of the dark." one of the men explained to me and the others.
" My name is John and my friend her is Nair, I am a nord and Nair is a redguard who came here looking for fame and glory among another Province and we were sent by our Jarl to come and investigate the so calle 'Ritual' which is meant to be taking place and it looks like we came just in time." the nord John said giving a satisfied smile with the last thing he said.

I was going to say more things when there was a bone chilling scream which rung out through the air.
" Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Help me please hel..." a voice screamed out trailing off at the end and there was then a harsh silence which filled the air and I could see the fear, fright and confusion in my comrades eyes. There was another scream and I managed to hear where it was coming from. I followed in the direction of the scream and from the top of Azura'z shrine there was a good view of the surrounding area and I could see a body lying on the floor near a group of trees. The body lay still and it was obvious that the body was bleeding.

I squinted to see if I could see who or what had killed the person and in the trees there was a face which was looking right into my own and I instantly knew who was looking at me. It was the Doomdryte clan assassin, who I had just killed a few hours ago.

I found this quite disturbing, an enemy of mine rising from the dead? This was not good news and I don't know what I could do. I then heard a noise like a dragging sound coming from behind me and very slowly I turned my head to see a witchwith her throat slit open now dragging herself across the ground towards me. Suddenly the man John thrust his sword into the witches eye and into her brain, but the witch kept moving.

I couldn't believe it, it was like the witch was immortal and couldn't be defeated. The witch was slowing down though and soon she stopped all together still twiching very few seconds. I saw other witches began to drag themselves against the floor and one was even able to walk. I then turned my gaze back to the witch assassin who was hiding in the trees, but she was now soming out into the open and began to pick up a pace towards the shrine. I then began worried and I decided that this was the best time to get away from there.
" Leave the witches they can't die we just have to get out of here now!" I cried out ot the others beginning my descent down the steps to ground level. I could here the others coming behind me pretty fast which showed that her comrades were trusting her.

I was nearly at the bottom when I saw another figure coming from the trees and there was another witch and guess what, it was another dead assassin. I gave a huff and began to pick up my pace and went in the direction towards Winterhold where me and the others could stay for a while and rest. I ran like I had never done so before. I looked behind me to see both witches about 200 metres away and were quickly catching up and I could see the malice in both witches eyes even though they were both dead.

The second witch assassin was the witch assassin from another ancient clan the Grimoire and she had been dead for over 100 years! The witch was rotting away and usually a body would be nothing, but bones by now, but she had kept a bit of flesh, her mouth, one eye and one arm. She was a truly horrific sight, but the witch was fast and she was the greatest witch assassin to ever live, using her nails to rip open her enemies throats and sometimes she used them to blind people first, her name, Dragmane.

We all kept running and the witches were catching up fats and soon the dead witch assassin of the Doomdryte clan was now readying her spear and soon she threw for a man called Billy who was a quiet man and he was now screaming out in agony as the spear wne tinto his spine forcing him to the ground face first. The witch assassin got Billy and took out an axe and she slit Billys throat with it and after she had done it she began to start running again.

Dragmane was faster than the other assassin and Dragmane then got so close to the group she could bring one of us down. She did just that. Lilly a young elf girl was running stilll and soon she was grabbed by her hair and thrown onto the ground and Dragmane jumped ontop of Lilly and began to rip out Lillies throat. They were all being hunted and there was no escape!

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
Chapter Six: Fight like a man!

I was running as fast as my legs would take me. The assassins were hot on our tails and a few of us were already dead. I turned round to see the dead corpse of Lilly drenched in blood and Dragmane feasting on her heart. The other witch assassin may not have been as fast as Dragmane, but she was certainly fast for an undead. The witch assassin cast a green fire ball and it hit a man next to me called Ungar, a nord warrior.

Ungar was engulfed by green flames and his body began to get cuts and soon he was completely drenched in nordic blood and he was soon dead. I hated that another one of us were dead and I decided that enough was enough and those witches needed to die once and for all. I turned and halted and soon the others stopped dead in their tracks infront of me and they looked at her in complete confusion.
" Greklith what are you doing you can't actually be thinking of fighting those bitches?" one of my comrades said looking at me in disbelief that I had stopped and even thought of trying to attack them.
" I am standing my ground and any of you may stay here and help me or you can run like chickens and dishonour those who laid down their lives." I said in anger at how some of the people looked like they wanted to run away in fear.

I held a knife in each hand and I was ready to stab my enemies. There were six of us left now including the new people and they all stayed and turned to face the incoming witches. Only one man ran off his name Liam and he didn't even turn his head back. I looked among the ones who stayed and nodded in their direction.
" This is for those that laid down their lives! We will never surrender!" I screamed as the witches came closer and closer.

I was ready to kill those bitches and I would make sure they could never do any damage to anyone ever again. We ran at them, at full speed, but this time I was not infront, this time there was a Khajiit called J'Karsh who was very fast and he was also a deadly killer. J'Karsh ran at Dragmane who was the closest witch to the group and her knife like nails were ready to render the flesh from our bodies.

J'Karsh had an axe and he threw it towards Dragmane, aiming for her shoulder, which got it's target and there was suddenly a scream of anger and Dragmane was not allowing it. She ran at J'Karsh, eyes blaring red with hatred and malice. I watched her as her mouth began to move and there was orange smoke coming from it and soon there were wailing screams from around me and I looked aroung to my comrades clutching their heads, screaming and crying, a few of them even fell to the floor in pain.

This was witchcraft and one of the worst ones used by witches to torture their enemies and what they did was bring their enemies nightmares come true inside their minds like they were really experiencing it. The magic sometimes caused people to comit suicide, go insane and even start to killl those around them. It was dark magic and was not to be used unless absolutely neccessary, but all witches thought it was necessary to drive their enemies insane.

Dragmane was getting ever closer and J'Karsh was now motionless, he couldn't move. His body was as still as statue and Dragmane was ready to tear his flesh away from his defencless body. I couldn't let another one of my comrades die so I ran to intercept her and with one of my knives I threw it into her good eye and suddenly there was anothor terrible scream, this time coming from the witch.

I smiled and I was only about 2 metres away from the now blinded Dragmane. She began to swipe from side to side aimlessly with no preval. I ran at her so I was right next to her and with my other knife I cut off the witches good hand from the arm which wasn't completely bone. Dragmane may now have been blind and dead, but she wasn't stupid and managed to stab me in the shoulder with her claws on the nearly complete bone arm causing me to drop my knife.

I cried out in pain and nearly fell to the flooras the witch began to stab the claws deeper and deeper into my flesh, so near the bone. Dragmane gave a wicked smile and I couldn't do anything as all my knives had been used and the closest on was in the witches eye. I hated being rendered defencless as it was so irritating to be so vunerable. The other witch assassin was coming very close and soon she was right next to me givng me an evilly satisfied smile.
" This bitch is for killing me!" the witch screamed at me bringing up a mace she had in hand.

The mace was about to be brought down onto me, but then an arrow hit into the witches temple and the witch turned and I did the same to see a woman called Lesie, a female redguard who was friend with myself as we are from the same back round and we had a lot to talk about. The other redguard Narir who was the new person helping them kill off the witches. Both redguards had bows in hand loaded with arrows and aiming for the witch assassin.

I watched as two more arrows came zooming to towards the witch hitting her in the face. The witch assassin cried out and this was my chance. I took the knife out of Dragmanes eye and cut off her other hand. Dragmane screamed and I then cut off Dragmanes head, which rolled on to the floor. The body of Dragamne fell to the floor and the head of witch still moved around and the body also gave twitches. I then decided to behead the other witch which didn't take much as she was too busy taking arrows from the two redguards.

I swung by blade cutting off her head and the same thing haoppend to her body that it did Dragmane. I wanted to make sure they couldn't come back so created a green ball and threw it down upon the body of Dragmane and almost immediatly the body went up in green flames until there was just ash. The head screamed out and I decided I wanted them both to suffer so I picked up Dragmanes head and I remebered I had a sack on my belt and I put the head in the sack. I did the same thing to the toehr witch assassins body and placed her head in the sack aswell.
" Now that bitches is revenge!" I said putting my mouth right up to the sack and then giving a howl of laughter.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts