• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

VKitKat

Most Commonly known as The Dragonborn
Argonian/Khajiit bandits. Only encountered them rarely, and when I do encounter them, the Argonains are always mages, and the Khajiits are always regular bandits. I've only encountered a grand total of three Argonian bandits over my entire Skyrim career. One was a Silver Hand, one was a Blood Horker, and one was a Bandit Chief.
In the new DLC Dawnguard theirs like... 3 Khajiit bandits in the redwater spring place...

Aeidir

Archmage and Arch Curate
Powdered mammoth tusk is super rare, as are small pearls. Also never seen a DBH assassin try to kill me. Ever. Guess I'm not too great at making enemies. Or at least, when I do, I kill anyone who would consider avenging their death.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
Ancient Nord Helmet... 3000 + hours only found 3 of them.

nordicowboy

Must be my Nord blood......
1. Slaughterfish
2. Deadra
3. Unicorns.........WHERE ARE THE DAMNED UNICORNS?????
4. Powdered Mammoth Tusk

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
Good Sweetrolls in the skeeverhole that is Whiterun.

stagnant94

rain

seriously they should all have died in a horrible horrible famine by now

stagnant94

I've encountered light rain before, but all out thunderstorms would be sweet. Imagine a tornado tearing across Whiterun Hold :cool:.......hell yea.
Conjure tornado

bitch please. don't tell me cant access the thalmor embassy

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
Dragons in whiterun. SERIOUSLY. I HAVE NEVER HAD A DRAGON ATTACK WHITERUN

I've encountered light rain before, but all out thunderstorms would be sweet. Imagine a tornado tearing across Whiterun Hold :cool:.......hell yea.

I have seen thunderstorms quite frequently, with really impressive lightning displays.

Drewski

Relaxing on Revis Island, with Revis and Holmes :(

Since I don't fast travel at all these days, my chars spend a large percentage of their time in and around Whiterun in their early levels. I witnessed a massive storm the other day, with Dragonsreach lit up with Lightning.....but no tornados I'm afraid.

EDIT: Beaten to it by the Welshman ;)

stagnant94

need a thunderstorm? theres a shout for that

nordicowboy

Must be my Nord blood......
I have yet to encounter natural lightning. Maybe it has something to do with my virgin xbox copy. I think it might be time to get the fancy xbox live and upgrade this thing.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
Un enchanted mage hoods, only ever seen 2, both while looting a thief who made the mistake of trying to rob me.

Declando

Dwarvenborn
Visible crimes.

Not once do you see little jimmy steal an apple from a stall. But you do see a murder... which is preventable...

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
My rare moments are when I'm wearing the archmage robes with no armor and someone has the guts and the power to one shot me out of nowhere.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts