• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
Good day mates and welcome to my museum of Character Builds! I am usually not near as active on here as I would like to be. So I will give you an update of what I have been up to. For almost a year now, I have spent most of my Skyrim time testing and developing Character Builds for The Skyrim Blog website, which has a ton of them if you're ever interested in something new to try out. Currently I have 6 builds, 1 of which has become one of the top builds on the site. I will constantly update this thread with builds that I have finished posting and/or results that I am gaining from personal testing. In the meantime, feel free to read some of my own creations by clicking my signature or watch these two build videos of mine. :p

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
I recently posted my latest build called the Grahronaan. The main focus of it was geared towards creating a synergy between Auriel's Shield and Auriel's Bow. If you want to check it out, you can click here for more information about it. In the meantime, enjoy this build video! :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts