The Patient Protection and the Affordable Care Act

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JoeReese

Precisely my point. Thank you. Mage, yes...if you don't use it right, it's wrong. Reading the summary does not equal reading the bill. You are enjoying this reminder because you felt the need to speak about something you knew nothing about, and I pointed you to where you could find it. You read the summary and called it a day. Yeah, that's using it wrong. Back to the drawing board. Before you decide to spew more, you might take a moment to ponder why so many :rolleyes: when you speak. Second and third-hand summaries vs facts are easily distinguishable, and you don't seem to realize that when you quote the newspapers as fact.

Mage, the fact you believe everyone doesn't have a political agenda is naivety, bordering on stupidity. Paranoia doesn't mean they're not out there, as you will probably not pay enough attention to learn ...ever.

Ano, you will see what I mean...eventually. Or, maybe you won't. I don't remember mentioning evil, though. I do remember seeing the concept of redistribution of wealth, and I don't need my government to tell me how to play the "find the similarities" game. EVERYONE, myself included, has a political agenda...though I really didn't expect to hear you're taking political advice from your French teacher, as opposed to all those economists and political science scholars you were talking about.

You may not realize you stretch statements to the far extreme, such as changing me telling you that people have political agendas to calling your french teacher a cockroach (???) but the sooner you do, the sooner you will realize why Lizzie and I were the last people bothering to try to open your eyes. The rest of the people, who likely gave up on you two long ago, did not go away with their tails between their legs, as you may think while you pat each others' backs. They went :rolleyes: and left you for beyond help...as am I. Peace out, and maybe I'll have some witty commentary for you when it finally does dawn on you...if it ever does.

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
Precisely my point. Thank you. Mage, yes...if you don't use it right, it's wrong. Reading the summary does not equal reading the bill. You are enjoying this reminder because you felt the need to speak about something you knew nothing about, and I pointed you to where you could find it. You read the summary and called it a day. Yeah, that's using it wrong. Back to the drawing board. Before you decide to spew more, you might take a moment to ponder why so many :rolleyes: when you speak. Second and third-hand summaries facts are easily distinguishable, and you don't seem to realize that when you quote the newspapers as fact.

Mage, the fact you believe everyone doesn't have a political agenda is naivety, bordering on stupidity. Paranoia doesn't mean they're not out there, as you will probably not pay enough attention to learn ...ever.

...So, if I become a politician now, I automatically have a double agenda and get corrupted? That is paranoia and stupidity. I don't say people like that are not out there; but to say the majority is like that just makes no sense. As long as you don't go out and meet every single damn one of them you can't generalize like that. It is like saying that all people who work for banks are greedy and all butchers are violent or all Dutch people wear clogs and all Americans are over weighted.

Ano, you will see what I mean...eventually. Or, maybe you won't. I don't remember mentioning evil, though. I do remember seeing the concept of redistribution of wealth, and I don't need my government to tell me how to play the "find the similarities" game.

Like I said before, Joe.. Not everyone your age shares your view. And they have the same, less or more life experience than you. I bet you have your reasons to believe this, but I can give you numerous of names of people who wouldn't agree with you, despite being your age or older. So it is nonsense to say I will agree with you as soon as I get older.

EVERYONE, myself included, has a political agenda...

And EVERYONE, myself included, has kitchen knifes. That doesn't mean I use them to stab people..

Not everything is used for bad things.. You have a political agenda, and I assume you're not a bad person who tries to harm people or society in some kind of way? If you're right, and everyone has a political agenda, that doesn't necessarily mean it is bad.

though I really didn't expect to hear you're taking political advice from your French teacher, as opposed to all those economists and political science scholars you were talking about.

This is what you call an example. I don't take political advice from my French teacher, we never talk about that. I used her as an example that a nice and decent person doesn't turn into a political tool and a cockroach just because they happen to be teachers.
...Just forget about the French teacher... Lets use my economy teacher. He is a good guy. Does he go all Darth Vader after getting a job at a high school? I don't think so. That is just paranoia.

You may not realize you stretch statements to the far extreme, such as changing me telling you that people have political agendas to calling your french teacher a cockroach (???)

Again, It was an example. I did not call my French teacher a cockroach; I said 'why would she turn into a bad person and a cockroach for just being a teacher'? You are the one who thinks everyone who works in politics or education has a second agenda and tries to brainwash you. Don't put words in my mouth; what I was doing was telling that she was not. I used her as an example, because I like her, and think she is a friendly and decent human being that would never do something like that. You take it too literally..

And after saying that everyone has a double agenda and tries to brainwash you, you have no right to call anybody else here extreme. ;)

but the sooner you do, the sooner you will realize why Lizzie and I were the last people bothering to try to open your eyes. The rest of the people, who likely gave up on you two long ago, did not go away with their tails between their legs, as you may think while you pat each others' backs. They went :rolleyes: and left you for beyond help...as am I. Peace out, and maybe I'll have some witty commentary for you when it finally does dawn on you...if it ever does.

...And there we go again...
Medea is your age, she disagrees. My parents, friends, acquaintances and other people disagree. They are the same age, a bit younger or a bit older... They didn't 'gave up' and walked away with their tails between their legs?
Did it ever occur to you, that not everybody your age with your experience automatically agrees with you? You come off as bitter, to be honest. And like I said; maybe you have your reasons to be like that..

Or maybe it is just that you live in the USA. Maybe it is that bad over there and should I be glad for living in 'communistic Europe'.

...On a side note...
You say "You may not realize you stretch statements to the far extreme". If you, by that, mean that I said so many people in the USA see everything right winged as communistic and evil, then I might want to explain where I got that from...

I remember a debate between you and me in the sb, where you told me I 'was getting assfluffed by my communistic government'. And that just because over here poor people get financial support when they need to go see a doctor. Maybe you remember this too?

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Precisely my point. Thank you. Mage, yes...if you don't use it right, it's wrong. Reading the summary does not equal reading the bill. You are enjoying this reminder because you felt the need to speak about something you knew nothing about, and I pointed you to where you could find it. You read the summary and called it a day. Yeah, that's using it wrong. Back to the drawing board. Before you decide to spew more, you might take a moment to ponder why so many :rolleyes: when you speak. Second and third-hand summaries vs facts are easily distinguishable, and you don't seem to realize that when you quote the newspapers as fact.

I didn't quote the news paper.

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-107hr3162rds/pdf/BILLS-107hr3162rds.pdf

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-107hr3162eh/pdf/BILLS-107hr3162eh.pdf

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-107hr3162ih/pdf/BILLS-107hr3162ih.pdf

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-107hr3162enr/pdf/BILLS-107hr3162enr.pdf

Oh... oh what is that? Oh it is the bill with full text... Not the summary. Good job mate, made yourself come off the fool when telling me about summaries vs facts. Get yourself straight before you tell me what I can and can't realize.

:rolleyes: Blissful ignorance of the paranoid. He's right when he uses it, but when someone else can... Nope it's wrong.

2+2 = 4

Joe's Logic: 2+2 = Democratic propaganda!

Asteroids come from space.

Joe's logic: No, political agenda!

Burning magnesium creates a bright light.

Joe's logic: No way, political agenda full of propaganda!

Ignorance, doesn't make you intelligent. Stupidity in believing everyone has a political agenda is ignorant, not everyone cares for politics or even is interested in a political point.

My niece is two, she must have a political agenda because she comes under 'everybody'. Unborn baby? Political agenda right there, mate.

You've opened the eyes of the world Joe, everyone has a political agenda. Blind/deaf or mentally challenged? Think twice cause Good ol' Joe has informed you, they're just a political agenda.

See a Police Officer writing you a ticket for speeding? You weren't speeding! That cop has just got a political agenda...

Only one hitting borderline stupidity here is currently you, not to mention paranoid delusions.

sooner you will realize why Lizzie and I were the last people bothering to try to open your eyes.

She's as delusional as you, no wonder you two fit together. Brick wall would be a better alternative than paranoid ignorance.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts