The Official Chat Thread

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jessica

The Nice Mage :3
Hello Ladkiin and Gentlekiin,
I present you, a chat thread.
Here, you can be yourself, as this is off topic, talk about Skyrim, to your favorite animes, it is up to you! Who knows, you could make a new friend, or a mortal enemy. Just don't troll.
All general rules apply. This thread isn't strictly Skyrim. Talk about anything.
Tip: Use the quote button, so people know you are responding to them, if you want a quick reply.
-------------------------------Request sticky-------------------------------------
I'll just say, please don't troll or interupt, if it starts getting out of hand, there is a report button, click and leave, no flame wars. Oh, PLEASE don't answer with 1 word posts such as : lol, ttyl, rofl, haha, TL;DR, :p, :), coolstorybro, meh.
Another purpose for this thread is to avoid pointless threads such as: I ate cheese for dinner, I like trains, Puppies are cute etc.

I'll start you off with a topic. What is your favorite food? Mine is raw chicken noodles :3 So crunchy but so yummy.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Damn Girl, that's going to be hard to answer simply because I love to cook. So I will say my favourite dish is Lemon Chicken.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Indeed, the two from NSW it seems. Anyhow, for me it would have to be mac & cheese.

Jessica

Mmm. Okay. First video game you ever played, mine'd be The Sims 1...

S

SynnerLarkie

mine is ShadowBane..,. it was online and it was pure PVP and it was fluffing awesome. how i miss that game

Teritus

Even though it was only made in 2003. Anyway, mine is this motorbike racing game on the PS1; I don't think it was my first, but the latest I can remember. I've totally forgotten what it's called though. Can someone help me out on this?

Teritus

Something else! Can we really talk about anything, or is it just one person asking a question and waiting for everyone to give an answer?

Jessica

Something else! Can we really talk about anything, or is it just one person asking a question and waiting for everyone to give an answer?
Lol, no, you can talk about anything, don't wait for me!

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Resident Evil Revelations. Now that's how you do handheld gaming!

Jeff31

Premium Member
oh yes i love mas and cheese! i could live on the stuff:p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts