The most epic dragon attack you think you ever had?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Your favourite dragon fight theme.

• "helgen dragon attack theme"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jonathan90

well known member
Okay, the most epic dragon attack I have had was in a dragon burial ground.

As the black dragon was bringing another dragon back to life releasing back his soul.

Then the dragon saw me as I fired an arrow to it, and flew towards me and attacking as the soul was being sent to the dragon itself.

After this!!!!The music track, "watch the skies" came on and gosh it was epic as hell, because it was like I attacked it and did a finish combo on it's head.

But, I just stood there firing arrows at it's forehead over and over again, it screeched in pain.

And I took it on , killing him and finishing him off.

So, let me see if you guys had an epic dragon kill?

I would really like to hear it out.

Rimfaxe96

"One The Fear" is by far the most epic background music that plays when a dragon attacks.

I had it coming one epic time when I strolled through Solitude and suddenly, right in the middle of the plaza a dragon landed.
Epic, epic, epic.

winter-dragon-fighting.jpg

Slijkster

My Giant/Flying Mammoth/Elder Dragon Attack was my favourite.
The dragon glitched the mammoth into the air and almost raped me a few times before i finishing moved it. Got killed by the giant immediately after, but it was still pretty cool.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
I got tired of being overpowered, so I stripped naked and wrassled with a Legendary Dragon on the side of a mountain. Fight ended when he was put below half health, and crashed into me, knocking me off the side of the mountain.