Private The Magnificent Endeavour

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
    "just studying of the arcane. Varla stones are said to recharge enchanted items. I wanted to find out how to create a means of enchanting that does not involve souls"

Ozan

the Magnificent Bastard
    "The figure behind it all was rich. Perhaps they may be found." Ozan points at a rocky crevice. It was parting two faces, also weathered but recognizable. "We're here, perhaps?"

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    Holo made a sound of disgust. "Are we really just gonna let this pig live? He will just call his lackeys!" She took a deep breath. "But I will not go against your judgement Ozan if that is what you think is best." She stepped forward. "I hope this is it, because traveling is boring."

Ozan

the Magnificent Bastard
    "The best surprises are lost findings... Do not worry about the Colovian. He seeks only Ozan..."says the Khajiit as he slowly walks the. A gasp of awe escapes his lungs as his he saw large statues grasping the mountain side with one hand and chains in the other. These statues were of two Nords, a male and a female. Unlike the other images, they've never weathered under the elements, strange even to the simplest of explorers. The chains held up an island of sorts. No lake, no river, just a suspended land mass, a good portion of the dirt visible with small waterfalls coming from holes in the island itself. On the top, an empty green field with a large pit in the center leading to a Nordic barrow.

"This... is so very disappointing!" Cried Ozan. "The Temple should have been larger, with architecture! The damn fool must have ran out of gold!"

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
    Zaia facepalmed.

"We just find a ruin that just might hold a legendary treasure, and the first thing you comment on is the lack of statues?" The Breton shook her head. "You can;t be satisfied, can you?" she looked into the opening "I have a feeling there's going to be a lot of creatures here that you don't see every day.."

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    "Let's go slaughter them then shall we?"

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    "And the sooner I get my gold! So let's go!"

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
    And just as Holo is about to take her first steps inside, groaning is heard.

"Please don't tell me that's a-" Zaia is cut off by the appearance of a mourner. This one was impaled with multiple spikes. "pain, I presume?"

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    Holo drew her ebony blades. "Finally some thing to kill!"

Ozan

the Magnificent Bastard
    "Hrm. Defending such an old bridge... Yes, this creature defends the way." Ozan sits, eying a rope bridge behind the beast. "Ozan needs not engage in battle. Perhaps he need not cross as well..."

((Sorry for the delay.))

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
    "Well, it certainly doesn't look like its asking for a toll. Let me deal with this guy." Zaia sighed, and a small purple sphere appeared in her hand. It puffed into a fine mist, before forming into a bound sword

"this will only take a second"

The mourner lunged for Zaia and...

SHWACK!

Its head fell on the ground before Holo's feet

* Ladies and gentlemen, Zaia's 15 seconds of ass-kickery)

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    Holo stared at the head and had a irritated look on her face. "Well, there went my fun." She sheathed her blades. "Let's go."

Ozan

the Magnificent Bastard
    Ozan eyes the bridge, standing and then walking to it, tugging the rope slightly. A floor plank falls below to a reservoir of water being filled by waterfalls from the suspended island. "Does the Bosmer volunteer then?"

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
    "Sure." Holo begins to walk across to the island, jumping over the planks that seemed weak and rotted, until she reached the other side.

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
    "...I guess i'll go next and..um...get it over with" Zaia gulped as she looked down to the jagged rocks that dotted the ravine. Zaia was light, but by no means was she agile. She took a deep breath and started hopping across the bridge. She was halfway there when..

She hopped on to a rather sturdy looking board when it turned out not to be so sturdy underneath her. It snapped in half and Zaia fell under the bridge, saving herself only by grabbing onto the ropes.

"HELP ME!"