The Life of an Assassin in Skyrim (Character Build)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Panthera

Don Gato
Adept

Panthera

Don Gato
practicaly sneak attack with a dagger is the strongest attack in game... specialy if you obtain back stab gloves which dubles attack so you will have 30x... having armsman all 5 perks on it dubles also but it doesn't show it.

Bows makes also extrodinary damage when you upgrade it on legendary. I have glass bow(legendary) 75 damage + enchantments fire and frost 25 damage. The only thing is that multiplier doesn't count poisons and enchantments. So only damage from bow and arrow is multiplied. Which still a lot of damage.

For example my bow 3x 75 =225; 2x 25= 50; 225+50= 275 damge + when you add arrow damage and multiplay it 3x

MrCostari

Wow that is a lot of damage :O
But don't you get those weapons when you cleared pretty much all the dungeons and stuff?
It doesn't seems easy, finding an armor/weapon with the enchant you want + having a good trapped soul gem + having a good weapon/armour + having a high enough enchant level.
On which level did you started with good enchanting?

Panthera

Don Gato
There is a glitch when you can have all skills hundred. I still have my assassin lvl 22 before I used that glitch. But as assassin lvl 22 clearing dungens weren't much problem for me. I'll chek my stats later and I will post what skills I have and perks.

Panthera

Don Gato
Forgot to tell i have two characters. Another one is mage. With this character I strugeld much to survive, cuz it is too weak.

MrCostari

Ah ok, I don't like exploits or glitches, so I will play 100% legit :)
But which weapons you had on level 22? Daggers, arrows, bow?
And is it important to make good light armor?

Panthera

Don Gato
Ah ok, I don't like exploits or glitches, so I will play 100% legit :)
But which weapons you had on level 22? Daggers, arrows, bow?
And is it important to make good light armor?

I don't like it also, thats why I saved before using that glitch. But the thing is having everything lvl 100 doesn't mean much without perks, and you have limited perks. So more important is where you are going to put the perks.

Just like you said you need to clear alot of dungens to get levels. And here is the thing I get annoyed when it comes to clearing some area. And that is picking quest items without knowing or attacking quest essential NPC, and so on...

You just gave me idea for a new thread! :)

Vharos

Thank you all who have participated in this thread.. it's been a wonderful help thus far.

I do have a question though. I've already done part of the Companions Guild quests and I'm able to turn into a werewolf. Is it ok if I go werewolf when plops hits the fan? Just in case my sneak/archery skills don't work out.

DirtySki

Premium Member
Thank you all who have participated in this thread.. it's been a wonderful help thus far.

I do have a question though. I've already done part of the Companions Guild quests and I'm able to turn into a werewolf. Is it ok if I go werewolf when pl*** hits the fan? Just in case my sneak/archery skills don't work out.
I dont see why not. If your gettin your hynie handed to you, use whatever means at your disposal. A good tactic would be to change & use the "power" button which does a howl attack that causes fear for around 60(?) seconds.
One thing you may want to keep in mind tho is that if you are seen changing by any npc's you will get a 1000 bounty. Theres a few this dont include such as some of the Companion guild (not all), auto-hostile npc's bandits etc.

The Balance

Own Face.
Yeah, you need to be careful who you change in front of - but when you're in a random dungeon and/or out adventuring away from town surviving by any means necessary is the law. Don't hesitate to whip out the big guns in order to prevent a load and lost time.