• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Humbungala

Irelius had enough of the vampire and threw a fireball at the vampire knocking him a few steps back from Roggvar."You seem pretty easy to burn to me." Irelius' tone was a half-serious half mocking one. He held his hands by is waist and fire began trailing from his fingers. It accumulated in front of him, and he controlled it so it stayed in one big ball of fire. "Get out. Now." Irelius' concentration was almost maxed. He wasn't very good at fire magic, and to hold a ball of fire this large was extremely difficult. He began to sweat, his cold hard stare never leaving the eyes of the vampire.

Zander Feredon

The Sightless Seer.
    Pain, unlike any other coursed through Destrik's entire being. ''Get out. now.'' The mage had said. ''I Anticipated this much.'' Said Destrik, getting to his feet, although stumbling a bit as he did so. Moving At a blinding pace he stood behind the girl who was farthest from the fighting, she seemed secluded, unwary, all in all a good shield. ''One more move,and ill snap her in two.'' He Snarled. Keeping one hand securely around her neck and the other weaved in behind the collar of her armor. ''I need a way out,but i also need collateral.'' He thought to himself.

Artemis Shadows

The Watcher
    Seryn tensed, "Get your blasted hands off me!" she said in a low growl. She wasn't ignorant, she knew this man...or rather monster...could easily snap her in half. A lot like a twig, but did that stop her from being stubborn and sharp-tongued? Absolutely not. "Hurry up and burn him Irelius! Destroy him. Don't just stand there!" Were they not attacking simply because she was 'in the way'? Hmph. she could easily pierce his forehead with an arrow....well if she wasn't...being the one as a hostage. Seryn didn't like this, she didn't like the coldness of his hands, or his breathing in her ear.

Zander Feredon

The Sightless Seer.
    ''As long as you stay still and keep quiet, you MAY live through this'' Sneered Destrick, tightening his grip on her throat. He backed closer toward the door,gaze jumping from person to person. He was like a lion being backed into a corner,Scared and very dangerous. The smell of his burning flesh still stuck in his nose like a foul coat he couldn't shed. ''Mage, you may be quick, but you cant hold that fire spell for long. Even i can see its draining you.'' He Smirked. Thinking to himself that if he could just hold out until the mage was drained,then he could slaughter them all and leave.

Anya didn't like where this battle was headed. She spent most of keeping Virk and Remy back, trying to decide whether to fight or flee. Destrick had caught the Nightingale, and the Nord boy, of course, looked displeased about it. Anya tried to remind herself to fear the vampire, but he'd irritated her, and she wasn't in the mood. She was a bit jumpy from her fight with the girl, just enough to persuade her to react first and think afterward.

She glanced at the Nightingale and nodded ever so slightly in an effort to apologize for what she was about to do. When the vampire's eyes moved away from her, she dashed forward, grabbed his arm, and set him on fire. It was weaker than the mage's spell, but it hit him directly, and Anya hoped it would do something. Anything, really.

The fire began to spread to her own arms, heating the leather, and she closed her eyes, aware that she'd jumped in too fast, didn't think enough, and that the vampire might kill her. She couldn't tell if the Nightingale was burning. I'm sorry for this one, girl. The fire would damage Destrick's burnt skin further, but if it wasn't enough to chase him out...

Anya swore at herself. This is not how I wanted to die.

Zander Feredon

The Sightless Seer.
    Destrik was flailing wildly, yet keeping a firm hold on his hostage. The female had come from nowhere, and began to set his flesh on fire. ''RELEASE ME!" he roared, still trying to shake free of her grasp. Seeing that flailing would get him nowhere he lifted his hostage off her feet by her collar and slammed her into the strange woman that caused his flesh to burn. ''Gah, i need to get out of here.'' he roared. Destrik began scanning his surroundings for a way out.

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
    Virk wasn't expecting Anya to freak out like that. "That was crazy, Anya!" Oh, the irony of that sentence, by who was saying it. He couldn't let Anya die, nor leave her in danger, no matter what she had told him before. He turned his back to the conflict and performed a triple backflip, landing between Anya and the vampire. He formed a cross with two shivs and looked at his foot. He had stabbed it from the inside to make his kicks... deadly. Smartest thing he had done in years if anyone asked him. Virk almost closed his eyes expecting an attack. At least, he would protect someone instead of himself.

Zander Feredon

The Sightless Seer.
    Destrik was mesmerized by the coward and how gracefully he moved. Perhaps he should have aimed a bit better though, Attacking a target you aren't looking at is dangerous. Especially if they have a hostage. Seeing the chance to further incapacitate his hostage, Destrik spins allowing the cowards blade to bite into the arm of the woman he held captive. Feeling a slight twinge of pain in his upper arm, he looked down. Noting that the mans Shiv had went straight through his hostages shoulder and into his upper arm. ''Now its my turn.'' He sneered as he slowly and deliberately brought his elbow down on the cowards neck,hoping to severe the bones in one blow. Destriks strength was fading fast so he set his goals more toward just knocking the man unconscious. ''One less to worry about when i flee.'' He thought.

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
    Virk's eyes were fading quickly. He fell backwards and turned to Anya on a last strength before passing out. "Anya needs... to kill the vampire." His eyes slowly closed and his hands rubbed slowly his neck, slowing down every second, until all went black and he no longer moved, except his feet, that were giving weak kicks, more like the aftershock of the hit in the neck.

Artemis Shadows

The Watcher
    Everything had happened so fast, Anya had burned the vampire and Seryn had managed too avoid the flames. Virk's shiv through her shoulder however hurt horribly. She gave a strangled yell of shock and pain. Who knew that such a tiny weapon could hurt so bad. Fear filled her, she was bleeding and being held by a vampire. Not a good combination. She looked at Irelius, Anya, Virk, and Roggvar....they had tried their best but even the Nightingale knew it wasn't enough. Seryn's body ached and she felt dizzy. If all it took was one vampire too harm them all...how could they stand a chance against a legend!? Seryn closed her eyes and could barely bring herself too open them again

Anya didn't have enough to fight the vampire, and it infuriated her. She pulled herself against the wall, dragging Virk with her and trying to heal him a little, hoping he'd wake up. If he didn't, she would have to leave him there.

Out of nowhere, Arngeir swept into the room and faced the vampire, his face set. "I am sorry for this, Seryn. FUS RO DAH!"

The sound of the shout rang through the cave. Destrik and Seryn flew backward, flying out of the cave at an absurd speed, and Anya looked up at Arngeir, one eyebrow raised. He glanced around at all of them. "That is what I will teach you," he said, his voice soft again. "And he is only a fraction of what we will face."

Zander Feredon

The Sightless Seer.
    Landing hard with a loud ''Thunk'' outside of the cave, with the hostage sprawled out on the ground beside him, is not where Destrik wanted to be. Luckily he was out of that blasted cave and his hostage was seemingly unconscious from her injury. Reaching down on the lower section of his tunic, he ripped a sufficient sized piece of cloth away and tied it around his hostages injury. ''Dont need her dying on me before we even escape.'' He thought. He recalled seeing a clearing a couple miles south of the cave entrance, and decided to head in that direction. Maybe he would get there and set up camp until he could feed and nurse he and his captives wounds. ''Its settled then.'' He said as he hoisted his captive over his shoulders and around his neck. Setting off at a blinding pace, Destrik never glanced back at the cave,or regretted a single thing that took place.

IAmRoggvar98

Traveling Huntsman
    "We need to follow him. Who's coming with me?" Roggvar's eyes dashed between everyone in the room. " I guess I'm alone. I'll follow him silently and attack him while he's not looking. Seryn and I can lose him in these woods. I'll meet back at the cave tomorrow night." Roggvar started to head out of the cave, his steps stumbling with confusion and pain.

Humbungala

Everything happened too fast for Irelius to properly register. The spell had drained him of his energy and he no longer had enough strength to contribute with more spells. It ended with a loud thuum shout and the vampire, along with the nightingale were gone. Irelius' eye sight blur and he felt faint. He fell back on the floor and sat there, blinking repeatedly to try to regain full consciousness. Irelius realized he could have still intervened, but hesitated to do so. "I'm sorry. I didn't know what to do." He mumbled to anyone around who would listen. He lay back on the floor and his vision went black.

"Boy." Anya pulled herself up, her breathing labored. "You can't chase them. Even if you manage to catch him, he'll just kill you. Remy and I are the only other ones awake, and we can't..." She shook her head, rubbing her eyes. "Stay and have a chance to save her later or go out there and die." She wanted to say it gentler than that, but she was struggling to form coherent words at all.

Zander Feredon

The Sightless Seer.
    Arriving in a small clearing near a waterfall, Destrik dropped his hostage on the ground and waded into the water. The cool rush of the waterfall soothed his burned flesh. ''I need herbs, and something to grind them with.'' He said to himself. ''Anything to heal these burns...'' After bathing for a few moments and washing a majority of the blood from his body, he waded out of the water. removing his top and folding it neatly, placing it on the ground, he then moved his hostage and laid her upon it. He made another trip to gather water,but this time when he returned,he poured the water onto the Captives face, attempting to wake her. Not even giving her time to wake up, he took another trip and began picking apples from a tree, gathering a bushel, he laid them beside her head along with the remaining water. ''Wake up girl, eat, we have a long way to travel.'' He said as he looked her over. As she was waking, he took another piece of cloth, from his pant leg this time,and bound her legs together so she couldnt flee. ''Lets begin with your name.'' He said.

Artemis Shadows

The Watcher
    Seryn jerked awake, the sensation of cold water hitting her face startled her. She gasped and quickly pulled her mask off her face. Her eyes looked around, wide and frightened, but soon returned too normal. "You! You...I'm not...dead yet so I guess that's a good start..." it confused her. Certainly this man wanted too kill her? Wanted her blood? Isn't that what vampires are all about? Her feet were bound though. Perhaps he means too at a later time? Regardless I'll escape. Seryn twisted her feet and sat up, she was not in the position too escape or even attack. She could only play along for now, "My name is Seryn Valendras..."

Zander Feredon

The Sightless Seer.
    ''Well Seryn, My name is Destrik Moorhaven. Ex-Guard for the Volkihar Clan.'' said Destrik. He pushed the apples and water toward her, eat, You'll need your strength. He then proceeded to look around, scanning the area for herbs, but he was...Embarrassingly ignorant to alchemy. ''Excuse me? You wouldn't have any knowledge of alchemy and herbs would you?'' He asked Seryn. '' I understand we may have gotten off to a...bad start. But the fact that i havent drained you should attest that i am not PURE evil.'' He laughed sadistically. whether he would admit it or not, the thought had crossed his mind quite a few times to suck all the life essence from this woman and leave her. Destrik only decided against it because he needed to get information, and traveling alone was rather boring.

Artemis Shadows

The Watcher
    "I know of herbs...I know which ones help and which one kills" Seryn glanced around, her eyes focusing on certain plants. "Those" she pointed at a small white flower and said, "I can prepare it for you". Seryn removed her hood and picked up an apple, after tossing it around in her hand and observing it, she bit into it and savored the sweet yet tart flavor. Interesting...very interesting.

Zander Feredon

The Sightless Seer.
    Knowing fully that vampires from the Volkihar clan boast an immense tolerance for poisons and disease, he agreed to let Seryn prepare the potion for him. ''Listen, I truly am unhappy about the way things happened inside the cavern, the ranger had me at bow-point and i acted as any warrior would have.'' He said almost as if trying to convince himself more than to convince her. ''We can make the best of this though, prove i can trust you and i will grant you more freedom,betray me and i will not hesitate to devour you.'' He said, not as a threat but more as a warning. Destrik was no stranger to violence and he would do anything he had to just to survive. Lifting Seryn off the ground and carrying her gently to the flower, he placed her directly beside it. ''Will you need anything specific?'' He asked.