• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

thecelticlatino

Let's see:

Pretty much most of the Thieves Guild since they continue to be complete jerks to you even after becoming Guildmaster. Guess bosses/masters don't have much say in how they run the guilds in the land of Skyrim let alone Elder Scrolls...

-Vex (stuck-up, thinks her crap don't stink)
-Dirge (continues to be rude even after you become Guildmaster)
-Vekel (keeps telling my Nightingale Guildmaster she 'doesn't look like much'...)
-Maul (ugh...that attitude, can see where Dirge gets it from)
-Sapphire (at least you can kill her...what a rude b*tch)
-Tonilia (though she's tolerable...she's still a b*tch)
-Gulum-Ei (it's possible to kill him, can't stand him)
-Rayvn Imyan (talk about rude and abrasive...as the Guildmaster you should be able to boot him out)

Other than them:
-Nelkir (snotty, rude little boy)
-Braith (if I have a hot flame in one hand, a blade in another and an atronach following me you should be afraid)
-General Tullius (for being a complete racist towards the Nords)
-Arnbjorn (what a jerk..., you should like the man/woman who saved your life)
-Endarie (rude little Miss Tutti...)
-Taarie (...and the other rude Miss Frutti)
-Hefid the Deaf (annoying)

Jaeger

Fracking General Tullus. Threaten me 10 times to put me in prison because I wouldn't join his Mickey mouse outfit. Man, I'm just scoping out the place. Get off my dick!

Grey Fox

I was able to kill Dirge and all it cost was a measely 1000 septims to earn my way back into their good graces.......got real tired of hearing how he was gonna crush my skull:eek:

xClarkson

The preist of Talos In whiterun Goddamn it felt good to kill him and every single fluffing bard
and j'zargo i want to kill him but apparantly hes one of the best follwers:sadface:

Al'Amar

The Wood Elf
DEATH TO ULFRIC STORMCLOAK!

Eva

I started out on the entire Thieves' Guild questline with the sole intention of eventually assassinating Maven Black-briar once it was all over (ie, after she was done being useful) but it seems like I can't after all. I'd also love to kill that one woman in the Whiterun market who always whines about men chasing after her. She reminds me of the stereotypical "gamer girls" that pop up all over- "OMG I'm a giiiirl, kittens and hearts, :p:p:p <333, ugh I hate it that boys don't treat me the same! =^.^="

KITTEH

Khajiit
Kill every and any person in Riverwood!

Nightmare Shadow

Master of Shadow
Sven, I just hate the guy so much.
I don't have any names, but basically anyone who is an *******will feel my invisible hand grab their face and my daedric dagger cut across their throat in one smooth fluid motion, plus I steal their soul (soul trap).