The Katariah, Best Home in the game?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SparkyBoii

After completing the Dark Brotherhood storyline I pretty much fell head over heels for the ship and started using it as a base/home. It has all anyone could ever need from an armory to a master bedroom, the only thing I'm worried about is if its safe to store my items in the chests or containers in the Emperors room. Has/does anyone else use the ship as a home? and if so are the containers safe to store my stuff in? Also what are your opinions on the ship?

DB Assassin

The ship is good, I always liked that room where you have to do something to the somebody (My version of spoiler tags). Anyway, I don't know about storing your items. you should leave something cheap in there and go back after a while and see if it is still there. If it is, then move in!

Torok

I never thought of moving into a ship.

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
It is safe storage, just hide the bodies out of your way and enjoy your new home.

Capture.PNG

Lizzifer

Watch out for hop-ons.
Well crap. Now I wish I hadn't blown the DB to smithereens. I never thought of making that a home base.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts