• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Apexpredacore1

Alright. I'm not sure how this blogging stuff works but I'm gonna try. Please forgive me if I'm to bland, or don't have enough detail. Like I said I'm new to this stuff. I hope whoever reads this enjoys it as much as I did making it. The stuff I write is what happens to me when I'm playing Skyrim. I won't be able to update fast tho because I only play at my dads every other weekend. Again I hope you understand. Thanks!

Apexpredacore1

Tirdas, 22nd of last seed,
Today I woke up with no recollection of what has happened the night before. To tell the truth I don't remember anything till now. I've awoken slumped against a log with nothing but rags and a bottle of mead. To my north I see a great city which I'll explore later and see if I can learn anything about myself.
As I walked up to this city I was interrupted by a group of thugs who told me they were gonna "teach me a lesson" they did. and I got bruised up pretty badly. Then after I had escaped them a guard stopped me and said I had 1126 bounty on my head. Apparently I had gotten drunk and started a bar fight that ended up killing someone. That also explains the thugs who where after me. Well, it's been quite a day. I'll just finish up my sentence in jail and be off to find out who I am.

Apexpredacore1

Middas, 23rd of last seed,
Today I got out of jail. When I stepped out I felt lost. I hadn't a clue of where to go. I found out this city is known as whiterun and it is very prosperous. Also I've found out there's this civil war in Skyrim. Still I know nothing of myself...I must keep looking. I want to know who I am and what my purpose is... I'm just going to go to the bar and get a drink,rent a room, and maybe learn something about myself.

Apexpredacore1

Fredas, 25th of last seed,
Well I don't really know how to explain what happened in the past two day but it sure wasn't normal. When I went to the inn at whiterun I ordered a bottle of mead, listened to the bards music and even got into a brawl (for fun this time). But around 2:00 I bought a room for the night to sleep in. When I awoke I was in a dark, creaky shack in talos knows where. When I got a grip of my senses a hooded woman was watching me from up on a bunk. Her voice was wisp and she sounded as if she could be a snake. I asked her where I was and she wouldn't tell me. What she did tell me was a few weeks ago I apparently killed a old lady who ran a orphanage in Riften. I was shocked. I couldn't even imagine taking a innocent life but yet I did! But anyway, the woman told me in order to let me leave I had to kill one of three hostages that she had tied up in the back. I was horrified at the thought of yet again taking a life. But at the same time I knew it was the only way I was going to leave the shack. As I walked up to the hostages I took out a steel war hammer I found near the area I woke at and went up to what looked like a cat and I asked who he was. The fellow told me if I let him go he would tell his men not to gut me. I didn't like him much. So I walked up to the next person and asked who she was. She sounded like a middle aged Nordic woman. She was quite rude to me and I thought I would just kill her and get out of this place. As I brought down the hammer to her face I Herd the sound of bone cracking against steel. As she feel over screaming in pain I suddenly got this weird adrenaline rush. To tell the truth it felt good. As sick as it sound I kinda enjoyed ending that bitches life. So I walked up to the cat and pulled out a dagger and slowly started to cut his throat. As he gasped for air I laughed and watched him fall over twitching in pain trying to breath. After he bled out I walked back to the hooded woman who seemed quite pleased in my work. She told me I was free to go but if I wanted to do more killing, I have to go to place in the woods where the dark brotherhood live. Before I left I found out the woman's name was astrid and I went straight to the place she told me to go. When I got in she was waiting for me and told me a guy named nazerith wanted to see me and give me a set of contracts to start off my new job. When I went to go see him he didn't seem to like me much. Ah well I don't care because today was a long harsh day. Tomorrow I'll be off to kill the targets I was ordered to...I may like being part of this clan...

Apexpredacore1

Turdas, 7th of hearthfire,
It's been awhile sense I've last wrote down what I've been doing but I've been busy lately. You see, after getting my assignments I went off to my first target, Ennodius Papius, a ex-miller who I don't know what he did to anger someone into wanting him dead. That's not my problem though. My problem is him being alive. As I set off towards his last known whereabouts I ran into a group of thugs whom I dispatched quickly. A swift motion of my hammer and the life flooded from there eyes...scum. Anyway, I arrived around 4:30 am and snuck up to him in my brotherhood armor and pulled out my killing weapon of choice. I simple steel dagger. I leaned over him and proceeded to cup his mouth with one hand and repeatedly stab his jugular vein with my bloodthirsty dagger. When I was done I dragged his body to the river near me and watched his lifeless body float down the river. It was amusing.Then I set off to take care of my next target. Her name is Beilted and she was a real bitch to kill. As soon as I snuck into her dwelling she shrieked for help and I had to run and tackle her. I then shoved the dagger into her eye socket and told her to give in. I slowly dug the dagger deeper into her eye enjoying the sound of flesh being twisted and crunched against bone. But as I pulled out the knife 3 guards walked in and were ready to end me. If it wasn't for me to sheath my weapon fast enough they would of impaled me on the spot. I was put in jail and was ordered to be executed the next day. Hearing that made me realize i had to escape. I picked the lock to the door and crept behind the sleeping guard. I smiled as I saw the terror in his eyes as I smashed a mead bottle and jabbed the sharp edges into his neck. Then I took his armor and walked out as if I was a normal guard. I then proceeded to leave the city and put back on my brotherhood armor a took back in the jail chest. I think I'll rest now and swig on this skooma bottle I took from a drug dealer I murdered earlier this week... I love the bitter sweet taste. It's warms my body. Which is good because Skyrim is colder than most providence's. Tomorrow I'll steal a horse and be off to kill my last target. I forgot his name but he lives in a small town. Im thinking of killing this one with my hammer. Maybe get creative and carve something into his face and burn his house. Haha, I'll be going to sleep now. The skooma rush is dying and u got a lot to do tomorrow.

Apexpredacore1

Alright everyone. I won't be able to write till I go to my dads in about two weeks. I hope you understand. Lol I hope you enjoy my Skyrim journal and I'd love to hear feedback. Thanks:)

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
relax man. I never even was able to keep track of the dates so its cool to see it like an actually journal. Develop your character, more names. I am enjoying the story and honestly dont have much to suggest :D