• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
I LOVE that you have consequences and karma in the Fallout games, it makes it so much more personal when you can decide which way to go... saint or Satan. :p It's so much fun.

I can't believe it has taken me so long to try them. I love them more than TES, and that is saying something after being a TES fan since I was 12.

I can't wait for my Fallout 3 GOTY to arrive. I love the setting, the lore.

Lucid

Isn't it ironic (After becoming a vampire lord = Molag Bal's property) that Sovngarde still helps you out during battle when you reach to them through a shout? I always wonder about that to this day. Why would Shor still allow the Dragonborn to reach out to them through a shout after selling his soul to a Daedric Prince for power? Isn't that the ultimate betrayal?

It occurs to me that I may have misunderstood the actual question being asked here. It doesn't seem like Raijin is asking about the Dragonborn's help being accepted to slay Alduin, but rather question the continued assistance offered by the Call of Valor shout.

The only answer I can think of is that Sovngarde is so gods damned boring after a few centuries, that the heroes of olde will take any opportunity for fighting and excitement, even if it means teaming with a deadra worshiper.

Hakon often says how glorious it is to be battling on Tamriel again.

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
It is.. for the greater good c:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts