• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Brigantes

Name: Sanguine (Sam or Svan in his mortal guises respectively)
    Sex: Male
    Race: Daedra

Position: Daedric Prince

Birthplace: Padomay's blood - Oblivion
    Current Residence: Nirn - Tamriel

Alliances or Affiliation: Himself

Appearance: Sanguine is tricky to describe as he adopts a variety of different guises on whatever whin he wants - any race, any gender. His true, pure form is that of a dark spirit; formless, free and indescribable. Some mortals believe his true form to be the one he dons when he appears to them after a summoning, in which case, he looks rather like a 'general daedra'.

Daedric Sanguine:
    Has dark grey skin, sharp crimson eyes that exude merriment and danger, and they are slightly almond shaped and deep-set so they appear to smoulder from the dark sockets. His cheekbones are well formed and high, with his cheeks slightly shallow as a result, and his nose is generally straight besides a little break in the bridge that makes it look a little crooked from a profile view.
    His hair is slicked back and curls upwards at the nape of his neck; course and almost unregonizable because it is almost the same colour as his skin (his hair is a little darker), and he has a tightly trimmed 'beard' that frames his mouth and amplifies his smile of relatively blunt, pearly whites (although, he does fangs that could make a vampire jealous; with both pairs of canines (upper and lower) looking particulary pointed and sharp.
    Two pairs of horns portrude from his head; a stubbier pair at the forefront and a pair of curved ones that start just above the ear. Both pairs have a ridged, twisted form and are quite sharp and strong - a dark golden black in colour.
    Sanguines body is covered in red markings, the most obvious and prominent being the oxblood coloured patterns on his face. Unique in design and form, they belong and herald to Sanguine only, showing who he is, purely by looking at him.
    Concerning his physique (which is usually hidden underneath ominous and intimidating Daedric armour) he is broad shouldered and chested with narrower hips - a perfect Y shape alomst - an icon of idealised masculinity; standing at a large 6'6".

Nord Form:
    Generally he keeps a constant, favoured body shape from one male form to the next (with a few tweaks here and there to allow his disguise to fit in racially).
    His Nordic self - Svan Keeneye - is a typical warrior; big, burly and buff (yet not unattractively so as that would defeat his objective of being a gold certified tempter).
    He is aryan in complexion - fair skin, blonde haired and blue eyed with a strong jaw, head full of braids, chin full of rough stubble and the trademark cheeky, pearly grin.
    He stands at 6'3" in this form but it is the most muscular.

Imperial Form:
    Same Guevenne has gone underneath a little 'remodelling' since his 'Skyrim Days'. His eyes are olive, his skin richly tanned and meditterranean, dark, silken hair that looks nicely groomed and well-kept, and, is long enough to tie back into a small tuft at the back. He looks smooth, suave and a little 'rugged' with dark stubbled and darker, dangerous eyes, and it is so he can appeal to a variety of tastes.
    In his Imperial guise he has a liking for open-laced tunics and other finery, and in his Nordic form - furs and leathers are the must haves of a hunting warrior.

He has many other forms but these are the main three. He can change his eye colour to red in any form and also flash his daedric facial markings upon his flesh to let people know who exactly they are annoying.

Personality: Sanguine is the same, personality wise, in all of his many guises. He is a joker, a tempter, a tease and one suave, sauve motherfluffer.
    Charming, witty, hedonistic and devilish, the only description he would truly deserve would be that he is an embodiment of every sin he is the master of; he can be as lazy as a cat, as wrathful as a dragon, as greedy as a noble, and as lusty as a whore. But, like his favourite brother Sheogorath, he doesn't set out to harm his playthings - his little, amusing mortals who he toys with on a regular basis. He's a 'good Prince', he takes care of his toys unlike some of his more...idiotic brothers...Mehrunes...Molag...he's looking at you.
    He doesn't exactly feel any sympthay of empathy for any of the mortals on Tamriel that have suffered horrendously after the Daedric summoning, he feels sorry for himself because he's lost his main form of entertainment and worship. To be true, he doesn't really care about any of you, he looks out for number one and if his best interest just happen to be yours, then be grateful for it.

Biography/History: Everyone knows the stories of the Daedric Princes so we're not going to through the eons and eons of creation to tell Sanguines story. So, we'll start recently.
    The Daedric gates open and Sanguines woe begins. His party is interrupted, and then he suddenly turns his eyes on Nirn and he see's his brothers and their minions starting to swarm all over it; cackling and slaughtering as if their is no tommorow. It was a big 'up yours' to the Prince of Debauchery and it was as if his douchebag 'siblings' had opened the gates of Sanguines playpark and allowed all these snotty-nosed little pricks insided to steal his stuff, break his toys and stomp on his sandcastles (afterwards, kicking the dust in his face).
    So, with Sheogorath holed up inside his impervious realm of the 'Shivering Isles', Sanguine was alone to try and stop this pure madness that had royally pissed him off.
    How would you like it if someone took away your source of entertainment and starting destroying it in front of your eyes.
    However, being a lower rank had its drawbacks, with his more destructive and rather wasteful brothers laying seige to everything in their path, he didn't have much luck in trying to get them to withdraw and knew he didn't exactly have the immense physical power of Mehrunes, Molag and Boethiah...so...he had to creep onto Nirn (in guise so he minimized his 'Daedric trace') and try to see if any revolutions or revolts were brewing...
    So far, none of such things were even being considered in the broken little minds of mortals...
    But, in one squalid little hut of an inn, he found the most promising candidates.
    He wants the crisis stopped for his own sake as he discovered mortals are far less inclined to be fun when they're being slain left, right and centre...they just whine and cry and die...
    It was like his 'nannying' job had just got a whole lot bloodier...and boring...
    That needed to change...

Limitations: If he dies, he's physically 'dead' and takes centuries to 'reform' in Oblivion - He had to make himself 'mortal' and has to keep his magic on the 'down-low' so as to not attract the attention of Daedric bounty hunters working for his 'brothers' - Is a Daedra in a place where Daedra are the enemy - Not as strong as a lot of wandering Deadroth because of his 'mortal condition'

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
    Staff member
    Whoa^! That's what I call a description. But why make a CC of Sanguine?

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
    Ugh, sorry I've been away for so long guys, but I've been super busy this week. I'll try to get a post up now.

Andre Marek

You can run, but you'll only die tired...
    Ahaha I'm not even sure if that counts as 'Goding' or 'Princing' Brigs:D . I'm assuming Sanguine is gonna be the one who gets all moving right? That solves that problem if he is!

Brigantes

Gets all moving....
    wut ._.

Andre Marek

oops I meant to say 'the one that is going to get the group to start moving toward skyrim'. In other words, getting the story underway

Brigantes

I guess so ;D
    I wouldn't worry about me modding Marek, I'm used to playing powered-down badasses, he's gonna be like any other normal joey except for a few fancy tricks xD

Plus, Folror is kind of like a floppy wet celery in the personality department and I felt like I needed to spice things up a bit...
    So now I have floppy wet celery dipped with a side bowl of ghost chili essence.

Andre Marek

Haha no I wasn't actually worried at all. I figured you were doing something along those lines. I just think it'll be funny to have the daedric prince of debauchery along for the ride.

Staff member
    Welcome back brig! I just got home, so I should be free for a few hours.

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
    Alright, guys, posted. I only put a few names in the announcement because I figured that they were the ones causing the most trouble.

Andre Marek

Uh oh, plops be hittin the fan soon. This should be interesting. Does that mean were gonna have to find a new hideout? Or fight off the entire tavern?

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
    We're going to need to find a new hide out and probably fight off two or three idiots that think they can take down a group of heavily armed mercenaries and the like.

Staff member
    I'm not going to have much time at all to devote to the forums, but I should be able to check in enough to manage ONE RP. I take it brig has the next post?

Brigantes

Yeeeeeeessssss
    And Gidian, tell me where I gave you that negative rating, and I'll remove it ;)

Staff member
    Sorry if my post was lacking, it was the best I could do on short notice... I hope my stunt with the arrow was okay. Also, I was thinking we should be more active in the OOC. I feel like we're growing apart :sadface:

Andre Marek

Mmm so who is going to save Aenar? Marek, Shadari, and Gidian are already past him so it's up the others I guess.

Staff member
    It will all come together. Remember, we're all badas*es here.

Staff member
    It looks like me and you are the only one's on Marek.