• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Necromis

PauletteDova

Royal Assassin----
Once I'm there, it's too late. I'm already guaranteed to make passionate love with all of them :eek:

:O

( . _ . ) b

You watched this, and this right?

Most epic Gamer Poops EVAR.

EleanorUnicorn

omg that gamer poop has just made my entire week :D thankyou so much for posting that, i am forever in your debt <3 i uninstalled oblivion yesterday to make room on the laptop, was a sad sad day for all of us.. was one of the best games of our time!

EleanorUnicorn

oh right, hottest girls in skyrim.. i'd have to say aela the hunter, mjoll, and narri :D you see some really beautiful mercenaries and hunters, but they don't have names, which is a shame really..

PauletteDova

Royal Assassin----
omg that gamer poop has just made my entire week :D thankyou so much for posting that, i am forever in your debt <3 i uninstalled oblivion yesterday to make room on the laptop, was a sad sad day for all of us.. was one of the best games of our time!

Glad I helped. There are Skyrim Poops as well...
If you need a link to all of the Gamer Poops here:

Gamer Poop - YouTube

Nakatsu_Hime

Tut tut,
All these girls saying 'me me'. Don't you have ANY shame??!

ME ME, Pick me. I'm cute AND reasonably tall, AND SE Asian, guys like that. eh eh??

*coughs*
Er... yes. As you were.

PauletteDova

Royal Assassin----
Tut tut,
All these girls saying 'me me'. Don't you have ANY shame??!

ME ME, Pick me. I'm cute AND reasonably tall, AND SE Asian, guys like that. eh eh??

*coughs*
Er... yes. As you were.

:p Deadliest_Troll didnt get picked did he? o_O

:p Deadliest_Troll didnt get picked did he? o_O
I thought I did... But I guess I don't count since I'm a man. Here's an idea: all of the forum ladies should go on a date with me, then I will decide ;)

MUAHAHAHAHAHA! :eek:

PauletteDova

Royal Assassin----
I thought I did... But I guess I don't count since I'm a man. Here's an idea: all of the forum ladies should go on a date with me, then I will decide ;)

MUAHAHAHAHAHA! :eek:

Funny.
Im a female irl..

So. I have to go on a date with you? :O

PauletteDova

Royal Assassin----
Only if you want to Miss Paulette :p

Lol. I'll make a note your available in my contacts..
You know...
When all the forum girls see your post..
You will acquire the title
" The Best Of The Best "