Quest The Forsworn - Skyrim's Third Civil War Faction

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nameless233

i might be sounding like an idiot but are the posts made by the creater of this thread (at the beggining) roleplaying suggestions or actual things u can do, like unite the tribes using the jagged crown etc...??? just wondering cuz its truly amazing the thought put into it

Edit** i know these aren't actual quests but are they still accomplishable?

Stereofanic

Hero of the defenceless, Champion of mankind
i might be sounding like an idiot but are the posts made by the creater of this thread (at the beggining) roleplaying suggestions or actual things u can do, like unite the tribes using the jagged crown etc...??? just wondering cuz its truly amazing the thought put into it

his own Role playing idea's

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki

It's not truly a role-play, as there are characters that are not in-game, specifically the Imperial scholar who wrote "The Bear of Markarth". This was merely a hypothetical scenario that COULD HAVE or possibly SHOULD HAVE been implemented from the start. Obviously it's not Weylin in that fateful carriage ride into Helgen, it's Lokir, basically a throw-away character. It could have been so much better......

Thanks for the comments.

I still need to finish this thing up... :oops:

IllusionaryDream

Sweetroll Thief
Its funny...I had almost the same idea when I played for the first time. I read a few books, did the prison quests, all that. I can remember wondering why they werent, if nothing else, involved in the war even a little. I rpd my character as a forsworn using the armor at the end of my quest, enchanted two swords and a bow, but couldnt get over them attacking me every chance the bastards got. Great concept, maybe send it to Bethesda, or a modder? Could make something out of it.

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
Man, I always loved the Forsworn. I would deff side with them.

I...a imperial spy salute you sir! a very nice little story indeed....

perkecet

Oh. I see what you mean, I wasn't sure what you meant. I think if someone (Madanach) organized all the little tribes of them living in the hills, they would be less like bandits and more like a serious threat (to the Reach at least).

madanach IS in control of the forsworn throughout the reach. all the murders in markarth during the conspiracy were ordered, although indirectly, through him. the peace he wants to bring about is the peace he sees for the reach once every non-reachman has been killed.

i love the forsworn and always wished there was a way i could join them. it wouldn't have even needed to be big and involved. just make 'em not attack me while i'm in their armor at least!

xcheeseguyx

What happens to the two other warring factions? The forsworn only want the reach, not all of skyrim like the imperials or stormcloaks. Just curious on how the end of the civil war would play out.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Well personally I have to disagree because I HATE the forsworn, but if this civil war allows me to destroy them, I most certainly will :D

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
I'm sure the Foresworn are a lovey people with a disgusting hag-raven filled culture interesting culture. And I'm sure they suffered many great injustices when Ulfric reclaimed the reach and sacked Markarth.

However. They're all archers, and they gather in hives of a thousand or more and boil out of the landscape like angry bees whenever I stumble into their villages and hurt like a bitch and I hate them. In my new world order, they will be eliminated.

Neriad13

Premium Member
I'm sure the Foresworn are a lovey people with a rich and disgusting hag-raven filled culture interesting culture. And I'm sure they suffered many great injustices when Ulfric reclaimed the reach and sacked Markarth.

However. They're all archers, and they gather in hives of a thousand or more and boil out of the landscape like angry bees whenever I stumble into their villages and hurt like a bitch and I hate them. In my new world order, they will be eliminated.

My one-handed warrior's strategy for dealing with archers:

1. Block for your life!

2. While blocking, run up to the offending archer in wide zigzags. Or just run in zigzags, period. This will cause you to be harder to target.

3. Whack annoying piece of fecal matter into meaty hunks. :D

Skarv

Am I the only one who wonders if the Forsworn would be good if Ulfric didn't kick them out of Skyrim or Markarth?​

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Am I the only one who wonders if the Forsworn would be good if Ulfric didn't kick them out of Skyrim or Markarth?​

Nope, you're not alone. Remember, while the Forsworn ruled the Reach in the current era, they ruled it fairly peacefully. Occasional violence occurred against Nordic land owners who mistreated native workers.

Source: Skyrim:The Bear of Markarth - UESPWiki

mushroomlord

And i thought they were mindless savages
Now i know they have a rich detailed past and how they could fit into the story line.
I'll think of this while shoving my dagger into their backs

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts