• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    I could have sworn he meant that it was just about to be morning. :eek: Because I posted that the sun was just starting to rise. I don't knoowwwww.

Geel-Kajin

Crap I followed Ragnar's post, and wrote that the moon is up. What now, we cant all be living on different planets can we?

I haven't decided if the kids are screaming at you or if that is part of a flash back yet. in my character bio you'll see where he had a run-in with a mage that kinda scarred him and his mother. i'm thinking that the scent might not even be the werewolf, it could be a nearby mage, something like "as Aizen came closer to the scent he realized that the familiar scent was the scent of arcane widdling away at his sanity" i mentioned in the character bio that mages enrage him and send him into his berserker rage involuntarily. he might have gotten a wiff of Melee from the carriage... idk, that's how i write though. i leave things where they might be pointing in one direction and then switch it to something that you might not suspect but that also fits the bill. suspensful i guess. idk, i could also still make it about you though, it could be after you start your murder-fest, if that ends up happening. like i said in my above post, i'm a tad ahead of the story here lol

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    :eek: I hope Melee doesn't send you into too much of a rage! She doesn't use magic during combat. Only her bow and arrows. :)

Ah ok, that's my bad for assuming that melee used magic because she's an altmer lol look at me, apparently i'm guilty of stereotyping

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    Haha well she did study at the College for a while, so she is a mage! She just doesn't rely on magic during combat. :)

Melee

I'm back, bitches
    Ugh, time for band. I'll try and post something later tonight. And, hopefully, our time issue will be figured out.

ok when i wrote about the sun "creasing the horizon" i guess that was kinda vague but i think that i also wrote that it was approaching the end of the day or maybe i said "latter part of the day" i'm not sure. but i was basically trying to say that we are close to sunset. which i now realize was waaaay too far in advance so i apologize. i'm just gonna standby and wait for the other stories to catch up a bit. you'll have to excuse me, this is my first roleplay lol

Legate, i'm not too sure what you're asking me to explain but if it's what i was saying in my post above on here then i'm just trying to get across that i'm not sure where i'm going to take things yet. i mentioned in the roleplay that Aizen was smelling a "putrid scent" but i'm not sure yet whether that scent is going to be the werewolf that is in the middle of transforming in the basement of the house in rorikstead, or if it's a nearby mage, as the mere thought of them enrages him. it might be Melee since she studied at the college, but probably not since she doesn't really use magic. it could just be one in the town or something. anyway, i was just saying that i don't know where i'm going with it yet

It's all in my character bio at the beginning of this thread

Do you mind if I join? I don't know how good I'll be at it, this would be my first ever role-play so I'm a tad nervous but I'm a proficient writer and could see myself really getting into this. Here's a brief description of my character:

Name: Aizen Gro-Ketzahl
    (Goes by Aizen)

Race: Orc

Class: Warrior, uses one-handed orcish mace, orcish shield, heavy orcish armor

Appearance: Dark green(almost black) skin, muscle maxed out, large under-bite, four piercings in each eyebrow, red warpaint highlighting his bold features, deep black hair pulled back into a knotted poinytail

Personality: Strongly opinionated on every matter brought to his attention, very decisive, can be bull-headed but has the ability to see the other side of stories as well, merciless in battle, friends are hard to make but once they are made they are life-long friends, believes in guilty-until-proven-innocent, absolutely hates all mages with a fiery passion; just the sight of a mage usually instantly triggers his berserker rage

History: He is the son of the chief of his tribe. As a right of passage (customary to his particular tribe) he has been sent on a long journey and is not allowed to come back until he can bring wealth and honor to the tribe and challenge his father for chief-hood. As a young orc he was held for ransom by an evil mage who killed his mother, this experience caused him to learn how to use his berserker rage much younger than the rest of the orcs (as they typically gain the ability during puberty-age), and thus can control it easier, except when around magic-users as his experience spawned a deep deep hatred for them

If you need any more details let me know
    Do you mind if I join? I don't know how good I'll be at it, this would be my first ever role-play so I'm a tad nervous but I'm a proficient writer and could see myself really getting into this. Here's a brief description of my character:

Name: Aizen Gro-Ketzahl
    (Goes by Aizen)

Race: Orc

Class: Warrior, uses one-handed orcish mace, orcish shield, heavy orcish armor

Appearance: Dark green(almost black) skin, muscle maxed out, large under-bite, four piercings in each eyebrow, red warpaint highlighting his bold features, deep black hair pulled back into a knotted poinytail

Personality: Strongly opinionated on every matter brought to his attention, very decisive, can be bull-headed but has the ability to see the other side of stories as well, merciless in battle, friends are hard to make but once they are made they are life-long friends, believes in guilty-until-proven-innocent, absolutely hates all mages with a fiery passion; just the sight of a mage usually instantly triggers his berserker rage

History: He is the son of the chief of his tribe. As a right of passage (customary to his particular tribe) he has been sent on a long journey and is not allowed to come back until he can bring wealth and honor to the tribe and challenge his father for chief-hood. As a young orc he was held for ransom by an evil mage who killed his mother, this experience caused him to learn how to use his berserker rage much younger than the rest of the orcs (as they typically gain the ability during puberty-age), and thus can control it easier, except when around magic-users as his experience spawned a deep deep hatred for them

If you need any more details let me know

Skyrimosity

I won't be able to make a good RP post until tomorrow and I will not settle for a below average post. Remember my character is a necromancer and carries no swords. He will arrive at exactly 7:00 to report to the Briar-Heart. I give Skyrimbeast control of the conversation and remember that my character is rough looking, war paint on his face, and is very confident.