The first rule everyone breaks

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Actually I've never killed the chicken.

yeah, that was actually the first crime I committed, I was in the very first town (river-whatsit) and a chicken was in my way, I killed it without thinking, next thing I know I'm in jail.

Arthur Dragon Born

Breton Mage

Jamirus

Eater of random alchemy ingredients
First time i saw that chicken i said "Thicken!!" in a really weird voice and killed it. I had to kill everybody in riverwood cause i didn't know leaving and coming back an hour later would stop them from attacking my. I think thats everybodys first crime.

redrkt

Premium Member
Have not killed any chickens nor any rabbits (for fear of the rabbit gods)

Spellsword_Kale

Article Writer
I hadn't killed a chicken, and the I learned what happened if you did, so I avoided killing chickens... but then I killed a chicken for lulz to see what happened and it is actually utterly terrifying O_O Getting mobbed by the entirety of Riverwood! One of the few times I've just reloaded, because Alvar killed me, lol.

(First crime I ever committed that I got caugt out for was stealing a book at the College. By accident.)

Caponez0r

Saint of the Thieves
Never killed a chicken too.
But I turned one into a Daedra once (thanks to wabbajack) then those people in ivarstead killed it :eek:

My first crime was killing the little boys dog, stump. I didn't think they would do anything. And I sold wabbajack when I got it bc I didn't know what it did. Is there anyway to get it back?

Mauli

Actual Alchemist
When I first started playing, I killed a chicken for fun and the townsfolk killed my @ss big time. What a surprise. I totally avoid chickens now.

darla

It was one of the first things I did when I started playing. It seemed harmless enough... Stoopid Nords and their chicken-lust!

Thomas Liu

tyl089
Not sure if it was because I didn't download any patches until 1.4, but I killed one in the middle of the night, ate it too, without consequence.

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
My first crime was murder, but I'd easily get off with manslaughter 2 in a Skyrim court.

"Here I was, swinging my Warhammer one day, minding my own business and then BAM this woman popped out of no where and head butted my Warhammer. I swear that's what happened Jarl!"

Jeff the DragonBorn

I made chicken parmigiana one day - chicken with some of that cheese from the giants works wonders.

And yeah, as a newbie I arrowed a chicken only to find myself under arrest.