• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

AngryMage

100% Argonian, at your service!
Alasan awakens after a long slumber in his coffin, and enters the main chamber of his clan's sanctuary. "Greetings Alasan!" Tunenre said in a unusually peppy tone. "Jo' Rak wanted to speak with you about rumors he overheard in Markarth" Jo, Rak was the clan's spy who would go into town every week, and gather information from the citizens to report back to Alasan. "Thanks, I'll meet with him in a minute, but have you seen Clusan? He was supposed to bring some cattle back with him today." Tunenre shakes her head back and forth. "He died. Jo' Rak told me that his body was burned in the center of Karthwasten last night when the guards spotted him leaving someone's house, and saw he was a vampire. His burnt remains are still there." Alasan puts his hand over his eyes, and tilts his head downwards. "I always knew that rookie would get caught by town guards, but I never knew he would die so horribly. I feel sorry for him." Alasan heads down the main hall to alchemy lab where Jo' Rak commonly spends his time creating invisibility potions for when his upcoming assignments, and makes conversation with others along the way. As he came close to the alchemy lab, he bumped into Akish, an Argonian with a similar background who feels is like a sister to him; they talk about Clusan's death, and how they may need to start taking bandits as cattle instead of villagers, because Karthwasten will run out of people eventually, then they pass each other and make their ways to their destinations. "Jo, what do you want to tell me? It better be important, because last time I ended up finding a dull sword with a pathic excuse of a fire enchantment." Jo' Rak, a Khajiit with fur that is remarkably dark for a vampire stops what he is doing, and turns around showing his scarred face, which now included a new scar going vertically down his lips. "Ah, yes. I apologize for last ime, but this time, I have something big. I heard the inn keeper say there is some vampire hunter in the area, and I think that he may be on to us." The thought of someone who kills vampires for a living skulking around the area is quite troubling, but it had been years since anyone of such description has came to these parts. "Are you sure? I do not want some slayer of our kind coming in here while we slumber, because last time Sadril along with twenty others died!" Alasan was still angry over the loss of Sadril Oren, the previous leader, because he saw Sadril as a father figure in his life, and Sadril's demise left metaphysical hole in Alasan that he could never fill. He would feel forlorn and morose if he were to lose his clan to some asshole. "Yes, I saw him in Karthwasten as I passed through, he is a averagely built Nord with long dark hair who wears a robe like set of armor, and uses the fangs of his victims to decorate the hat he wears. I didn't count that many teeth, so I think it is safe to say he is only a rookie." This helps soothe Alasan out of his stupor. "Thank you, I have to go deal with something right now so that will be all." Jo' Rak bows and goes back to brewing his potions as Alasan leaves the room to investigate the hunter, and them if necessary. First he feeds on one of their few human cattle, then he heads down the hall while making conversation Akish once again, but this time they talk about the writings on alchemy, enchanting, and magic in general from an Argonian in the swamp near Solitude named Vistha. His most recent work comments on the impracticality of Illusion magic when an arrow coated in poison, potion, or enchanted item can do the same things, and this has caused quite the outrage among mages across skyrim causing riots and fights between mages who either agree with his statement and those who don't, but she doesn't see why. Alasan explains that some mages spend years mastering the field of illusion, and are angered when someone states that it is impractical or useless, because they do not wish for illusion to be the next mysticism; he then enters his room to gather his gear, and on the way out he buys a few potions from Jo' Rak.

(To be continued.)

AngryMage

100% Argonian, at your service!
(I'm finally back after my second (or third) hiatus, and have improved my writing yet again)

Alasan sipped from his flask of blood, and checked his supplies before setting off to scout around. All his weapons, poisons, and trinkets were in place, but his dagger wouldn't do him any good; the blade was nearly flat, and was unable to penetrate flesh. "Might still be useful for something," he said, "however I'm not quite sure what that is. Besides, my sword will suffice." Before he left the sanctuary, a lone Imperial walked up, and tapped his shoulder. "Alasan. I think it would benefit you if I came along, you know, as your backup." He whispered, as the Argonian sheathed his dagger, and let out a sighing breath. He knew, that in dire situations another scout picking off enemies was always better, however it would put him in harm's way if the hunter was not as inexperienced as Jo' Rak thought. "I'm well aware, but I am not so sure this would benefit you." The scout chuckles at his comment, and says, "Look, I know more about this hunter than Jo' Rak; I can tell you his name, where he is going, and who his next mark is." This revelation shocks Alasan, because few of them could actually blend in with society that well, and this was a rather new member of the family. "Go on." The scout smirks, "Thank you. This hunter is named Fjolfrin, a rather stalwart warrior from Riften. As you could guess, he scavenged his weapons from that old fort the Dawnguard used, yet he took none their armor; his armor is actually much stronger. He wears fullplate, with a piece of some robe draped over it, which has proven stronger than most have guessed, and he knows exactly where to find us." Alasan, an often emotionless individual, panicked, "What?!" The scout simply said, "He is going to Falkreath to recruit a party as to annihilate us."

(To be continued...)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts