• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    (Hey, I actually made a small change to my character. Forget about the striders coming save us.)

Skald and the rest of the Nords begin pulling back.

(Let's just rewind a bit.)

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Derath_farseer

(10 nords - 20 thalmor
    He looks over the remaining nords "Line up!" He grunts as his wounds continue to bleed.
    "Rarga, Rale if any of the thalmor get past the front line rush in to deal with them." He turns to the nords with bows "To me, Hold this ground until you fall!" He catchs a healing potion thrown at him and drinks it his wounds are all but healed. His eyes drift over the the group, two archers eight nords at the front with any weapons they grabbed earlier and skald.

The thalmor charge up hill at the nords, an arrow takes one of them in the neck, and another two fall by the time they make it half way up the hill. Then the two forces meet the Thalmor charge into the front lines two fall dead by the first strike another wounded.
    The battle looked good... Until arrows flew into the line of nords felling one at least two others are mildly wounded. A fire ball flies by Tiras and explodes next to one of the archers instantly killing him

(nords 8 -thalmor 14, 10 melee 4 archer/mage)

The thalmor start to break through the front lines
    "Rarga, rale To me!" He picks up the fallen archers sword and rushes to the front lines to reenforce the front line.

Derath_farseer

He runs through a thalmor, as he pulls his blade out of his back blood spurts onto tiras's face.
    "Charge!!" He crys out, and the remaining nords in the front line along with rarga, rale and skald start to push the thalmor back cutting them down left and right the remaining archer is able to hit a mage in the chest that was about to blast Rarga. Knowing that they can't win the Thalmor turn and run, The rage of battle takes over the group and they chase down the remaining elves and hack them apart.
    (nords 6 - thalmor 1 -wounded-)
    Tiras looks over the remaining nords as they cheer and celebrate. He then nods to his companions and skald self, and wipes off his blade and heads over to talk to them.

Derath_farseer

"Thanks." He mutters as he walks over to skald, I needed to know a few things, And now.
    "Come with me." He drags him away from the group "I need to know a few things, one why where the thalmor attacking you and your band, Two why where there so many, Three Who are you."

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    (Sorry about the change.)

"My name is Skald and I was camping in the wilderness alone when the Thalmor came. Me being a Nord was reason enough for them to hold me prisoner. All these men you see were also captives, either Stormcloaks or Talos worshipers. We revolted about a mile from here after we heard they were coming here to Rorikstead." Skald pauses, out of breath from the fight. "So after dealing with them we hurried to Rorikstead because we also heard of another detachment of Justicars coming to sweep the town of 'undesirables.' We got here just in time."

Derath_farseer

He closes his eyes and takes a breath.
    "Come with me." He walks over to toe nords, the warriors look at him and notice his age for the first time.
    "We won this battle out numbered and under armed, You all fought well, If any storm cloaks are left please step forward" He trys to smile but it looks strained

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    "Oh, now this filthy Imperial wants us to come forward so he can throw us in a brig?!" cries out one of the Nords, a massive man bulging with muscle and a beard which hangs down in long, filthy strips. "What ya' don't understand is you're in the same boat as us now, laddy. You were killing Thalmor." The men erupt in cheers, Skald is ready to take action. He dislikes the Stormcloaks and hates Ulfric.

Derath_farseer

"What I am is loyal to the Empire." He draws his sword "And you might be shocked on their true views on the thalmor, Now Storm cloaks please stand forward. I wont ask again." Tiras looks over the nords "I offer you a chance to fight the thalmor and those who wish to bring an end to skyrim and in whole the empire, I don't care if you worship Talos and if your with the traitor Ulfric, I give you a chance to make up for your treachery. But if no one speaks up I'll be forced to deal with you all, So worshipers of Talos move to one side storm cloaks in another group."

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    "What true views?! It was you that knelt to their tyranny in the first place! I won't have any of this Imperial treachery! The crumbling Empire shouldn't be able to answer for Skyrim! I will fight for my home!" The Nords erupt in more cheer, the one who's challenged you from the start takes a step toward you. He's huge and his shadow looms over you. Skald immediately steps forward, getting in between Tiras and the Nord. "Kinsman, take a step back. We'll be on our way now." The Nord glances between Skald and Tiras with anger in his eyes, but eventually he comes through and begins negotiating with them. "Very well, the Imperial goes free. But only because a brother Nord wills it." As he says this he steps back, turning around and begins addressing his fellow Nords about the battle and why every true blooded Nord should take up arms against the Empire. "Quickly, we must go." Says Skald, mounting a horse which once belonged to a now deceased Justicar. "Before they change their minds."

Derath_farseer

Where other men would seem to grow angry with being talked to like that, tiras's face is a picture of calm, Never showing the boiling rage inside him. He doesn't turn to follow skald, All the years of being brain washed and raised by the empire kicks in.
    There is only loyalty
    Purge the heretic
    Slay the rebellious
    Remove any threat to the Emperor
    He walks over to the nord, not a sound is heard besides the speech being given, And as he reaches him... So close he could smell the unwashed filth on the nords body. In one smooth moment he kicks out the back of the nords legs, Putting him on his knees and with an over head slash he separates the heretics head from his body, sending it flying into a near by bush.
    He looks up at the remaining nords as they look at him in shock, An unsettling calm look is spread over Tiras's face. As he looks back at the nord people then sheaths his sword, and then he starts to speak and his lets his rage out.
    "With out me and my companions you all would have been riden down!" Hes close to screaming
    "I am the chosen of the emperor and with out me, With out him you all would be dead. You all should be worshiping him as the hero he is and even after he gives you the freedom to live in this land you turn your back on him!" He yells at the nords. A look spreads over his face... A look of anger that could make even the most seasoned warrior think twice before attacking.
    "If I see any of you again I will kill you my self, I am eternal I am the sword of the empire that will end any who pose a threat to it, Now tell Ulfric of this news if you dare, tell him his time is done, And once the empire is untied we will drive these elves out of the great empires land" He takes a deep breath and takes one last look at the group, Feeling that they've learned their place to turns and walks towards skald
    "Lets go." He says to skald as they start to leave

Rarga

Rarga smiles at Tiras feeling comforted by his nobel spirit he climbs upon his horse and follows willingly behind skald and his Imperial friend.

Derath_farseer

They ride a away from the battle and make camp in the wilds, Tiras lights a fire then starts to set up a tent, once done he heads to the edge of the fires light and starts to sharpen his blade, His eyes never leave his blade as the firelight shines across the metal.
    "How much longer until we make it to the forsworn camp" he says to rarga his eyes still on his blade

Rarga

Rarga looked over to Tiras as he sat down on a log near the fire, "You know, I wanted to be in the Empire when I was around your age," He smiled at the memorie, "Yet, I couldn't i'm dedicated to avenging my Stronghold." He began staring at the dirt.

Derath_farseer

He pauses for a moment to speak then goes back to sharpening his sword "I'm sorry for your loss."
    They sit in an awkward silence for a few minutes "The forsword... Are we close?" he says trying to get the topic off the empire.

Rarga

"Uh, Yes....Very actually. Only an hours travel from here," He got up, "I'm going to get some rest, wake me when your ready to travel," He went into one of the tents and layed down to rest, with his swords laying beside him.

They thought they were alone. Safe. They were wrong. Somewhere not far away a scout patrol of forsworn were watching, waiting. Then they hurried back the way they came. In the distant, a wolf howls...