• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jarif

Feel free to talk abou the TES online here. I mean anything let loose! Like will shadowmere be in it?
But one of the big questions will surpass it Skyrim? And how big will it be? i mean Skyrim was already a big map including with the Dragonborn DLC but being able to explore of ALL of Tamriel now thats something.

jarif

Will the Blades be in it? Will a few dragons be in it? The greybeards? maby they will teach you something called FUS RO DAH! Parthurnaax? Will what ever be in it?

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
Is anyone in beta right now?

I wish I had a computer that could run it. I'm going to try to set up an online shop for plushies so I can save up, however. I'd prefer a Skyrim co-op DLC though.

Torok

I just hope there's controller comparability.

Torok

I also hope that the Khajiit look cute like they did in Skyrim. I don't want that butt ugly cross between an Orc and a Skeever that they have in those pics I saw. Especially since we'll only have the third person perspective of our character and no first.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts