The Elder Scrolls 6: Thread for Discussion/Ideas

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Smarty

I doubt they'd choose to revisit when there's still places we have yet to see at all.
Southern Tamriel sounds much more likely: Summerset, Valenwood, Elswyr(the top choice for most), and Black Marsh.

Yea they wouldn't do that, of course... *cough*Sol*cough*steim*cough*. And redguard was on Stros M'Kai, and not even in the third era by the way. We'll see most when ESO will be released, anyway, which will very likely be way before TESVI.

Yukari Yakumo

The Countless Violet Clouds
Yea they wouldn't do that, of course... *cough*Sol*cough*steim*cough*. And redguard was on Stros M'Kai, and not even in the third era by the way. We'll see most when ESO will be released, anyway, which will very likely be way before TESVI.
Solstheim is just a halfway go at Morrowind; we didn't really go back, and it was just dlc, not a full blown title.

Smarty

Solstheim is just a halfway go at Morrowind; we didn't really go back, and it was just dlc, not a full blown title.

The dlc bloodmoon for Morrowind takes place on Solstheim. Like I said redguard will most likely be a dlc, and not a full blown title... Like I said, we'll see most of Tamirel on ESO. So they will definetely make a game in a place that was already done, unless it takes place on another continent like Akavir, which is not very likely.

No way is it going to come out that soon. As much as I'd like it to, it just won't. Except a 2014-2016 release for The Elder Scrolls 6.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts