The Deadliest Enemy in the Game? (Possible Small Spoilers)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
A word to the wise: stay away from chickens!

I've found fire mages of most kinds to be quite deadly.
I remember the daedras who use fire spells inside of azuras star to be quite dangerous also.

But a little resistance gear and or a fire resistance potion quickly solves the problem thou.

Ned

Nerevarine
I'm lvl 81 fully enchanted dragonscale armor (legit, no exploits), and I've never come across anything that takes me below 50% health, whether in numbers or by themselves. I play on master too, so I really don't understand how people have issues with any of the enemies.
I'm in the same boat with anything but Archer Deathlords. It's almost like they are glitched in my game. They seriously take like 35%+ of my health per arrow and can seemingly chain FusRoDah me all over the room. If I can get to them quickly enough, it's not big deal, but at a distance and in groups, they are a huge problem on Master difficulty. Nothing else comes close to dealing the kind of damage they deal, and no other Draugr are able to send me flying across the room with their FusRoDah like that either, not even non archer Deathlords.

I think they are bugged.

XbSuper

I'm in the same boat with anything but Archer Deathlords. It's almost like they are glitched in my game. They seriously take like 35%+ of my health per arrow and can seemingly chain FusRoDah me all over the room. If I can get to them quickly enough, it's not big deal, but at a distance and in groups, they are a huge problem on Master difficulty. Nothing else comes close to dealing the kind of damage they deal, and no other Draugr are able to send me flying across the room with their FusRoDah like that either, not even non archer Deathlords.

I think they are bugged.

I think your game is bugged, because they don't hurt me anywhere near that much. Granted I've become an expert arrow dodger, but even when they hit me, my health bar barely moves.

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
Fire breath brings down drauger pretty quick and easy to be honest. Its an AoE attack too so you can get multiple enemies at once so if you have meditated on the fire shout and have all 3 words it rapes undead.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
I'm lvl 81 fully enchanted dragonscale armor (legit, no exploits), and I've never come across anything that takes me below 50% health, whether in numbers or by themselves. I play on master too, so I really don't understand how people have issues with any of the enemies.
Not everyone uses Smithing, Enchanting and Alchemy to improve their gear. It's a very different game if you choose to forgo or limit use of those skills.

The game developers were nice enough to fill many of the halls and chambers of Draugr locations with flammable liquid. :)

XbSuper

Not everyone uses Smithing, Enchanting and Alchemy to improve their gear. It's a very different game if you choose to forgo or limit use of those skills.

The game developers were nice enough to fill many of the halls and chambers of Draugr locations with flammable liquid. :)

Sorry, I actually meant to add that in my first post. Yes, for those that forego smithing and enchanting, I can understand having difficulties, but for those that use them, I don't get it.

No one else had problems with higher levels of pyro mages?
I hate when they dual wield that plops.. Best way to deal with them is to pop a resistance potion and a bunch of healing potions while rushing them as fast as possible (even this gets quite difficult if there are three of more of them).
Same thing with some of the dragon priests.

Another way to deal with them is by using conjuration, all you gotta do then is to stay hidden from the fire and send in a couple of daedras to take their heads off. They can take about 5 - 6 shots of fire balls or what ever they use and they move fast (sprinting) lol

Straumgald

Is the OP an archer? You know if you shoot an enemy with a Daedric arrow, they then equip it and that's a huge upgrade on their damage. 10dmg Ancient nord arrow to 24dmg Daedric arrow.
Well unless that got patched, I play an unpatched version.

I find high end mages to be the worst. I forget where I was, but a master mage or maybe it was a high end vampire was killing me in one shot with ice storm. That spell does so much damage. I eventually had to unrelenting shout him to the ground and get in enough power attacks to kill him before he cast one spell. I tried ice form, but he recovered too fast.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts