• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    (OCC: everything is moving too fast, so many things are happening at once its easy to get confused in which point of the story we are at, Tiaz was captured then Drapor was captured, Elgorym was fighting an assassin the assassin knew him, Then a dragon came down in the forest where Tumio, Saloman and Elgorym were searching for Tiaz.
    I doubt Drapor's and Tiaz's captors have dragons at their disposal, Only Alduin had dragons serving him, while it keeps the story alive we should try to focus on one or two things at once, not jump into every bodies back stories and millions of random encountors, I am sure there is time for this all later on in the story.)

TomLeViking

Call me Tom; or don't
    ((I agree, and although it sort of works that Munaax would have a dragon, and even though it might just be a dragon free-roaming, a lot is happening all at once. Once we move on from this section of story I think we should learn from this and roam as a group, with one person naturally dictating the flow of certain events. For example, if Elgorym hears something in the distance, only Elgorym can tell us what it is in his post, as he invented it. Otherwise there's crossover and people run all over eachothers posts - I haven't seen this happen yet though.))

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    (Yes lets just start with where we left off and then carry on the story from this point with no mess ups, Munaax would only have a dragon if it was really his master, Dragon priests serve Dragons, not the other way around.)

Elgorym

Skillful Bosmer Hunter seeking Adventure
    (OCC: everything is moving too fast, so many things are happening at once its easy to get confused in which point of the story we are at, Tiaz was captured then Drapor was captured, Elgorym was fighting an assassin that he knew, Then a dragon came down in the forest where Tumio, Saloman and Elgorym were searching for Tiaz.
    I doubt Drapor's and Tiaz's captors have dragons at their disposal, Only Alduin had dragons serving him, while it keeps the story alive we should try to focus on one or two things at once, not jump into every bodies back stories and millions of random encountors, I am sure there is time for this all later on in the story.)

((Elgorym didn't know the assassin. The dragons still roam Skyrim, for an example, me and Drapor killed one at the inn. I was planning on the dragon coming in a long time ago even, so it isn't like an "all of the sudden" sort of thing. You also are still able to fight dragons after Alduin is killed, and I never said that the dragon belonged to Munaax. ...So it's logical. It just is out of place cause I didn't expect us having to free anyone...))

TomLeViking

Call me Tom; or don't
    Saloman looked confused as he heard the dragon roar overhead.
    "What was that?" He said, looking around foolishly. He had never seen or heard of dragons since they'd come back, and felt rather out of the loop. He searched his brain for any old knowledge and found only strategy for dealing with flying creatures of all sorts; "We should lure it down to strike at us by hailing arrows at it. We will hide and it will get frustrated, then the grunts among us can hack it to bits!" He said, spreading both arms outwards.

He faced up at the sky and channeled a pulse of static electricity from his body. Some birds flew above him and were instantly fried - the energy discharging upon them and weakening Saloman's charge. He was preparing to strike the dragon as it flew overhead. Predictably, it did, and the bolt of lightning struck the dragon square on his underbelly, a great blue light of energy dissipating from him. The dragon jolted air from the pain but continued to fly.

Em_Pu

You wouldn't believe if i told yea
    Daeron notice that the men he had just recently past when the dragon was chasing him, were not regular farmers and random folk. Daeron appears from the cave where he was hiding to see the men attacking the Blood Dragon, he draws his bow and launches 3 arrows in a rapid motion. Each arrows pierced the in right wing of the dragon as it flew by its heavy wings pound dirt into the sky. "Well looks like we have some more warriors! Lets kill this Dragon!" Daeron shouted as he drew another arrow from his quiver waiting for a perfect shot to wound the Dragon eye. "I need someone to distract it!" Order Daeron moving for a open position.

Drapor

"Drasok Ghett, the Dragon Knight, at your service"
    Drapor summoned his knife from the void "Found it, took a little while" Drapor said smiling "Frat Greh tekru!" Drapors knife shot from his hands and into Scarburs back "Scarbur, give me the shard" "No, you can go to hell!" Drapor summoned his knife back and shoved it into Scarburs back "Die now, in vain" Drapor grabbed Scarburs necklace and walked out killing the assassin guard blocking the door from the outside. He saw the dragon and smiled. "What did they get themselves in to" Drapor started to run to the group.​

Elgorym

Elgorym shot the dragon in its arm, and eventually it crashed to the ground, but was rapidly swinging its tail to and fro. It swiped across Elgorym's feet, sending him backwards in pain. He got up from the ground and stood up. "Okay... My turn." He then took his bow and shot three arrows at the dragon's head in quick succession. It survived the hits, and started walking straight towards the Bosmer. "You've got to be kidding me." he said as he pulled out his swords from their sheathes. "Saloman! Shoot his back with whatever spell you've got!"

Drapor

Drapor jumped and teleported right beside Elgorym "Run, now!" Drapor summoned his bow and shot it at the dragon then pulled out a arrow and jabbed it in the dragon "Shouldn't have come, dragon" Drapor said staring into the dragons eyes

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Tumio took out his sword, turned to the dragon and then ran towards the beast in full might.
    The dragon saw this and tried to block but was quickly surprised by a arrow jabbing its side, Tumio took this opportunity and drove the sword into its chest but not before the dragon brought down its scaly arm and used its claws to block the attack, Tumio found himself being thrust into the air by a tail and then quickly thrown into the nearest tree, as quickly as Tumio could he used his sword as a hook on the ground before meeting the tree which would of ended with his death.
    "This can not go on any longer"
    Tumio said before finding himself dazed looking towards the dragon once more, ignoring Drapor's instructions to run, Tumio threw down his sword into the ground from the shock and looked towards Saloman, Elgorym and Drapor, there was also some new guy out in the battle with this beast. Then looking towards the beast Tumio saw the dragon was barely phased by all the damage the group did. it was even learning as they went and as Saloman refereed to us grunts moving in to hack the beast whilst it was on the ground was now nearly impossible because of the dragon's catlike reflexes, as we tried to gain the distance between the dragon and our blades it seemed to know how to counter most melee attacks brought upon it. Tumio regained his balance and the will to carry on the fight but the dragon had other plans for him, in rapid succession the dragon found the strength to cast fireball after fireball at Tumio. He picked up his sword and dodged the first one but found himself being blocked by another one quickly he ducked as the ball passed over his head he felt an intense heat radiating from the ball and felt more behind him. However Tumio did not share his luck with the third ball which caught him off guard and knocked him to his side, once again Tumio was looking upon the sky. Pain. Darkness. Suffering. Understanding. Shouting. Hope and a dragon's roar. With the final thought passing through his mind Tumio picked himself up gripping his sword even more tightly then before and then dusted himself off before looking towards the dragon and the group one last time.
    "We can not fail this quest, we can not let Munaax destroy this world, we can not abandon our friends. Drapor! We need you to fire more arrows, Saloman use the wind against the dragon, let it be his downfall! Elgorym lets see what tricks you can play while you can. I shall support all of you however I can!"​
    Tumio shouted while reaching for his Imperial bow and sheathing his sword.

TomLeViking

Call me Tom; or don't
    Saloman realised his plan was not working and heard Tumio's strategic advice.
    "Idea." He said, reaching out and pulling his arm forwards, sending a tree flying through the sky, easily dodged by the dragon. The dragon didn't anticipate the tree coming down upon it once again, however, as Saloman had anchored it from quite a distance. The dragon swayed in the air, as if punch-drunk, and was open to the next move.

Drapor

Drapor smiled at Tumio, "Only once will I listen to you" Drapor summoned all his dark magic "Dak fro de sa cro!" Drapor started to enchant his arrows with darkness shooting rapidly at the dragon

Elgorym

"About time you came, Drapor!" Elgorym said with a slight laugh as he stare at the dragon. The dragon then shot fire out into the group, which missed but hit the nearby trees in the forest. Then, he attempted to claw Elgorym's chest which he nearly dodged. The clever Bosmer jabbed its sword into one of the dragon's wings, possibly rendering it helpless, but it was hard to tell. In retaliation, the dragon clawed Elgorym's chest and "backhanded" him, if you will, with his claw, sending him in the air and back onto the ground at the base of one of the burning trees. "Finish him!" he yelled groggily.

Drapor

"Sorry, i was a off on...business" Drapor smiled and ran to the other side of the dragon "I'll hold him. Someone kill it!" Drapor summoned the rest of his dark magic "Hardo vree crakodo!" Drapor made the dragon stop in its tracks "I can't hold much longer!" Drapor started to grow weary

Em_Pu

You wouldn't believe if i told yea
    Daeron fired five shots all towards the bottom part of the dragon's neck, the first three arrows shattered on impact due to the hard scales of the dragon. The final two arrows finally broke through and are now embedded in the scales. Daeron noticing the men working as a team, decided to help, he unsheathed his custom elvish blades and jumped onto the neck of the Dragon stabbing angrily. The Dragon's power obvious falling from the onslaught of the men, it's body dripping of blood that burns the ground. The heat of the dragon's fire torching the trees, Daeron's blades are getting hotter with every stab.

Elgorym

The Bosmer noticed the potential in the man fighting the dragon as he hacked away at the dragon effectively. "Great job! Just keep on slashing!" Meanwhile, Derkeethus guarded the Khajiit caravan from any marauders or whatever may danger them, but he was concerned about the dragon that he saw swoop down next to the gang. Knowing that the rest of the group was skilled, he let them take care of it and continued his duty.

Elgorym

((OOC: Sorry, out of town.))
    "Drapor!" Elgorym yelled as he watched a fellow Bosmer go airborne. "Time to finish this!" Elgorym lept onto the dragons head and stabbed a dagger into it. The dragon shuddered slightly. Was the dragon dead?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts