• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

fleeon

Dark Elf Night Brother, Protector of Nocturnal
What the hell just happened with Drazker?

ShadowMage

Article Writer
What the hell just happened with Drazker?
I don't quite know. Hopefully Max is a good Leader and isn't as b****y as Astrid

fleeon

Dark Elf Night Brother, Protector of Nocturnal
Brothers, it's time we convene.

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
Forgive my absence. I was absent from school for many days, and am having trouble making up my work. By Wednesday I should be free to waste my homework time away on here.

Edit: Btw, like my Jesus avatar? I think it makes the whole ActOfGod plus the Cicero wanting to kill people quotes flow nicely, yes?

ShadowMage

Article Writer
Forgive my absence. I was absent from school for many days, and am having trouble making up my work. By Wednesday I should be free to waste my homework time away on here.

Edit: Btw, like my Jesus avatar? I think it makes the whole ActOfGod plus the Cicero wanting to kill people quotes flow nicely, yes?
You know it bro!!

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
You know it bro!!
Yessss. It was actual a signature a clan-member made for our Minecraft server forum. Had my name in like sweet Italicy cursive writing surrounded by clouds then had that jesus on one side and my skin of jesus on the other. Then it said ActOfGod and underneath Holy Avenger. God I love this name.

ShadowMage

Article Writer
Yessss. It was actual a signature a clan-member made for our Minecraft server forum. Had my name in like sweet Italicy cursive writing surrounded by clouds then had that jesus on one side and my skin of jesus on the other. Then it said ActOfGod and underneath Holy Avenger. God I love this name.
ORLY i dont believe you.... ok yeah i do

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!

ShadowMage

Article Writer
While I'm on, I'll make my write

She heard it, she could almost feel it. She knew something happened, but she was pondering if she wanted to know. It happened hours ago, the scream of Ysolda. Could she overpower her fear of bloodshed? She swore she saw the spark of a fire wrapping around the house.

She heard another scream. Then another, and another, and one last scream. She pushed past her fear, grabbed her frail dagger, and headed outside.

The worst of all things happened, Ysolda, burnt to death, surrounded by three guards, burnt at a stake. Just below her feet, she saw an electric marking on the ground.

"I told you we'd take revenge"

How do you like it.
And I'm reposting this from page 5 because not many people will read from there

Speech500

Shadow, we may be unactive on this thread, but were working on something quite big on the brotherhood. But its secret.

sorry I havent been posting the last few days. Ive been kind of busy

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
Can you delete/edit your post? I think we'd all prefer people who know the answer, even if they Googled it.
Also, I downloaded Xfire. I'm actofgod81.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts