• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Max

Darkness, Silence, Blood...
WOA WOA WaHHHHHHHH

Max

I believe we need to regroup and recap, dose any 1 here use an instant messenger at all? We need to be able to contact each other. And im still making preparations to the ideas i had before. If any one uses a instant messenger please list what you use. I take this seriously.

Max

Would you have a problem using xfire? www.xfire.com its free easy to use and for gaming. im trying to get people to use it cause we need to be connected that's my primary goal right now. cause if people have certain questions or need to ask something i can reply instantly.

Black-Tongue

Prey approaches...
I'm getting my xfire down as we speak.

I'm not sure we need a private section, just keep doing the RP thread and maybe keep this thread in the General discussion. If some of the mods think we need a private section then that's great, but I see no problem in continuing this thread/ making another one when this one becomes too big.

Good luck to you draz, keep writing.

Max are you also taking over his spot in th RP thread?

Speech500

well ive made two dark brotherhood related guides for the clan, and i would like a place to put them, i also have some cool ideas for polls and such that would go great for the section if we would get it, also you need to change who they send the answer to the door thing to.

Black-Tongue

Prey approaches...
The leadership change certainly does not help much. I see what you are saying and I do agree. I just would not want to see this thing burn out after the mods gave us our own place.

I think our best option is increasing membership through a new recruiting page (since this one is now obsolete)
and giving this X fire thing a try.

Speech500

well i can give you 15 posts that i could put in the moment they gave us a place, don't you worry about that... but i can see what you mean

Max

All i can say is The Dark Brotherhood is on hold for now on recruiting until we get this mess sorted out and everyone in communication. Since I cannot assume every single role that needs to be done since of my job [of coarse] I'm planning on giving Certain members roles in the Brotherhood, since one person thinking of what is best of the clan is basically like a dictatorship. Once i get back from work [ 6:30am Est time in America ] I will make up a list and assign roles to what i think that person is capable of from what i have seen so far. But the #1 Priority at the moment is communication. To have a good structure the clan must have effective communication to sort things out and get ideas flowing and jobs done.

I urge every member to get Xfire, we have 4 members now using it [ including myself ]. And so far it has done well. Its not hard to use and is easy to register. Download is only but a few mb [ Megabytes ]. If you have questions, thoughts, or ideas don't be scared to pm me.

To get Xfire go to www.xfire.com simply register and after that you will be linked to the download.

This is just a minor setback and we will be running again shortly. Even though we have only been up for a day i have been thinking about it constantly, and i will continue to run this awesome idea that i love. The best and the fairest i can.

ShadowMage

Article Writer
Max, i think that you should assign people to recruit newbies.
If your okay with it, i'll take over recruiting. I can limit the amount of people entering without being harsh on them.

Max

There is no need for that at the moment we are working on something right now that will possibly solve all our problems it will just take some time, not to long i hope. Its all a secret for now. Just don't worry, We are taking a big step possibly.

ShadowMage

Article Writer
While I'm on, I'll make my write

She heard it, she could almost feel it. She knew something happened, but she was pondering if she wanted to know. It happened hours ago, the scream of Ysolda. Could she overpower her fear of bloodshed? She swore she saw the spark of a fire wrapping around the house.

She heard another scream. Then another, and another, and one last scream. She pushed past her fear, grabbed her frail dagger, and headed outside.

The worst of all things happened, Ysolda, burnt to death, surrounded by three guards, burnt at a stake. Just below her feet, she saw an electric marking on the ground.

"I told you we'd take revenge"

How do you like it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts