• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Speech500

Sorry. I will shut up.

Drazker

Son of Sithis
I'd like to welcome iLouis, Shadowmage, ActOfGod, and Tigersharkdude to The Dark Brotherhood!

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
Hail Sithis!

iLouis

Psst...I know who you are. Hail Sithis!
Thank you my brother.

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
Welcome Metas!

ActOfGod

Let's kill someone!
Indeed, brother, indeed.

Black-Tongue

Prey approaches...

I decided the whiterun guard was getting a little bit too bold around our new sanctuary....

In the hour just before dawn, the sky was at its darkest. It was a comfortable veil from which Black-Tongue would carry out his deed. The people of whiterun did not yet have fear in their hearts and in their speech. They were fed an illusion of peace from the Jarl and his Guards, and each day lived in a blissful state of unknowing. This would soon change.

Blood would seep into the streets of whiterun for all to see--A perfect stain of terror and the purest homage to the Dread Father. When the sun rose on Whiterun, it would only serve to illuminate the darkest of commitments.

mail

Three headless men in a pool of their own blood. Three upholders of the peace, protectors of the innocent, dead at the doorstep of the Jarl. It would send quite a message.....

ShadowMage

Article Writer
Brother, you have done us all a deed we shall remember.
Enjoy yourself, and serve our Dread Father until death binds us.

I'm glad my wife didn't see that, she prefers the void. Let's say I granted her that wish.

ShadowMage

Article Writer
Brother, you have done us all a deed we shall remember.
Enjoy yourself, and serve our Dread Father until death binds us.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
Can I ask what your charter is? Your goals as a clan, and what you hope to do for the forum community?

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
No just curious, Clan Thu'um has a dedicated mission to helping the forums and its membership through service, was wondering if yours was similar.
Or was just a fun clan dedicated to those into playing forum games and the such.
Figured it should be somewhere for your potential members to think about.
Looked on your facebook, it wasn't there either.
So thought I would ask.

Max

Darkness, Silence, Blood...
Well the Facebook was my project before daz created the clan On here. Id like to think of it as fun and more of a Diffrent experience for role-play. But that's just my opinion you would have to wait for Daz to answer to get the real answer.

-EDIT- But other than that.

What are your new Dark Brotherhood Characters Brothers?

I Finally Chose a Red-Guard. I usually go with Kajhiit. But I love the Other red guard in the story!

What did you guys make?