• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    Chlorokinesis is fine, but gravitakinesis is what Simus has. He just chose to name it dark matter manipulation. Other than that, it's a fantastic CC :D

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
    Nice, all good. Can we all (preferable you guys XD) give each other advice when it comes to good posts?

And if I do something shabby, let me know.

EpicVakarian

Only 2 bad, unfortunately. I have said to Writes and Brigantes (who seems to have vanished) that they can create NPC villains.

Heather Rose

Can I join? I'll just put my CC up anyways!
    Name: Heather Rose
    Race:2/4 Greek, 1/4 Japanese, 1/4 British
    Powers: Cryokinesis & Animation
    Illnesses: None
    Dialogue Colour: Turquoise
    Appearance: She is rather tall, with long black hair and Turquoise highlights, Aqua- coloured eyes, she has an hourglass figure and is rather thin, she has some star tatoos on the back side of her shoulder (like m y profile pic), she also has another tatoo on her lower back, the japan.ese word for DeathBringer.
    Personality: When you first look at her she seems like a quiet person but she is not. She doesnt like many people approaching her and only lets her BFF ( Evelyn- Destiny on this forum) around. She's usually sarcastic and likes to tease people with her own way. She gets bored easily and time to time she has her moods swings.
    Equipment/clothing: She wears black skinny jeans with short shirts (that are just over her stomach and their neckline is just enough to let the stars on her shoulder be visible (like the pic's shirt.. just short), with ankle-high leather high heel boots. She also has a charm bracelet given to her by her mother. She wears her hair in a half-ponytail, leaving the front part of her hair down (the bang that she has and some more :p ).
    Details of powers: Animation... Exactly what it says and what Epic said... Cryokinesis is the power that is her main attacks, she can shoot ice spikes at her enemies, also she can form daggers and swords out of ice and use them as weapons. She can also create Ice barriers and she doesn't feel the cold. And there's more to come
    Weaknesses: Fire, The Heat, She's also afraid of bugs and the Dark, (because of a past experience she had)
    Bio: Until her 8th birthday Heather Rose had a happy life leaving with her two loving parents but all of that changed after a certain accident.... One day, on their way home Heather's parents were murdered by someone , he's yet to be found, and from that point on everything changed. After that Heather's life took a dratical change , she was the now to be sucessor of her family , even though she didnt want to, the other members of her family forced he to it . As time passed , she became more and more distant into what you called " a normal life" and only had a single friend, called Evelyn (who is another channel) . Then her 11th birthday arrived , a big party was prepared and a lot of people from nobles to chief commanders in big companies were there and even if she had gotten used to the big partie and etc. she still had a bad feeling about that day and she was right. In her 11th birthday her powers occurred. From that point on she always tried to find a way to practise what she could. Ske knew that she could manifest ice and somehow make objects that dont exist come to reality, even healing wounds or save someone in the pick of death. Until High School, they stayed good friend and Heather also became the head cheerleader and when she found out that Evelyn was dating the guy Heather had a crush on, a big fight occured and both of them used their powers and ended up being captured by the SDD and sent to prison, where their cells were side-by-side. One day, Evelyn revealed to her her plans of escaping the prison and asked Heather if she wanted to have Evelyn break her out. When the plan finally came to life, they both escaped and found shelter in Heather's home. One year afterwards, Evelyn went to the USA in search of other Channels.

Destiny

The Fox
    She's my bff -.-' And was next to me when she made that xD Seriously now? You think that I would stoop that low? Making a fake 2nd acc? ALSO She's an Anime lover.. Anime is Not my kind of pl*ps -.- Btw.. Why would I do that?

Sent from my ST15i using Taptalk 2

EpicVakarian

Well, the CCs are very similar. Worryingly similar. As for why you would do that, I don't know. This is the internet; people do all kinds of weird things, and you can't trust random people based on a few messages.

Destiny

The Fox
    Well it's not me -.-' Believe waterer you want to believe ... I'm just telling you the truth..

Sent from my ST15i using Taptalk 2

EpicVakarian

In any case, Wolfbane's been wanting to join for ages (getting a CC up today) and Specter already has one that only needs slight adjustments. I'm sorry, but Heather Rose is not accepted.

Destiny

The Fox
    ok, you're the manager of this RP. I'll get back to editing my next post on the RP then.

EpicVakarian

Look, Destiny, being aggressive gets you nowhere. With that attitude, I won't put you on the cast list. Calm down.

Destiny

The Fox
    Sorry that was my anger hitting me guys (it's not your fault or you didn't hurt me anyway... ) I won't post for a little while so.. See you tomorrow, i guess... Sorry Epic

Heather Rose

great.....
    now what are you going to say?
    that she can use two accounts at once ? :p
    excuse me but what reason has destiny to create a new account ?
    did you ever thought of that :p
    besides she just made one herself so it doesnt make any sense
    I am not Destiny

Destiny

The Fox
    Heather Calm down xD We'll find some other rpg to post together xD ( I'll still be on this one though.. If I didn't just lose my spot..)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts