Open The Brightsiders- Recruiting

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Phoenix Knight

Unofficial awesome dude
    take as long as you need

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    Backstory: As a young kitten Parven was taught how to sneak and was taught in the art of the sword and dagger. But dark elves arrived from the west and killed his entire family he swore vengence at the age of 15 he set out training where he eventually the dark brotherhood found him as he stole one of their kills he was pressed into service as an assassin. he left the dark brotherhood as they gave him the location of the dunmer assassins. He took their lives and devoured their flesh. this was how Namira gave him notice. Nocturnal had watched him from afar and took an interest in him and offered him membership with the nightingales he values stealth and tactics over running in with brunt force.

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    Well my only other character is a blind priest of mara cursed by Meridia

QuiBears

The Simple Traveler
    Name: Sosile Maston
    Race: Breton
    Vampire
    Class: Sniper/Infiltrator
    Profession: Fletcher (makes bows and arrows)
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Hair Color: Auburn
    Hair Style: Pulled back in a messy pony tail
    Eye color: Pale blue eyes, almost grey
    Skin Color: Pale
    Body: Tone (not overly muscular)
    Body Figure: Hourglass
    Distinguishing marks: Sosile has what looks like a brand on the side of her neck that looks like an amulet of Stendarr.
    She has a back tattoo of what looks like the Dark Brotherhood Door Skull (colors are black and dark red)
    Height: Five feet seven inches
    Weight: 130lbs
    Like: Sosile enjoys reading books and relaxing near running water. She also enjoys bathing and hygiene, unlike most people of Skyrim.
    Dislikes: She generally does not like rude arrogant people who believe themselves to be better than everyone. Melee combat for she feels like a fish out of water when in melee.
    Loves:
    Loathes with a burning passion: Any religious organization that oppresses people. Vigilants of Stendarr
    Personality: She is very down to earth and has a rather unique concept about life and death. Where as some organizations believe to want to snuff out evil or good, she feels that there is no life with out death, no good without evil, and no love with out hate. This code of her justifies a lot of things that she does, professionally and personally. Most people would say that she is just as saintly and pious as a priest yet more approachable for she is not on such a high pedestal.

Armor:
    • Black Leather Armor
      Dark brotherhood armor
      • matching set (gloves, boots, pants, chest)
    • Black Cotton Cowl
    • Black Bear fur cloak
    Weapon:
    • Light Crossbow
      • water bolts
      • fire bolts
      • steel bolts
    • Hunting knife
    • Hunting bow
      • ten rope arrows
    Skills: (according to Skyrim)
    • Archery
    • Smithing
    • Stealth
    • Lock picking
    • One-Handed Weapon
    • Hunting (Mod - Hunting guild)
    • Vampire
    Combat Style:
    Range
    • Finds her self a nice snipers den and waits for the target to come to her, like a spider.
    • Will use decoys (fire and water bolts) to put out candles or to ignite candles to lure her targets to her.
    Melee
    • Sosile does not to be in melee so she will try her best to get out of melee combat as fast as she can.
    • She will use her hunting knife and try to end the combat quickly.
    Family history:
    Sosile was raised mainly by her mother, Emeliana, in Solitude. Emeliana was a seamstress who altered and repaired clothes for The Jarl and the Thanes of Solitude. Sosile was never interested in sewing for she always wanted to go out on an adventure, much like the stories her mother would talk to her about her unknown father.

After Sosile left to go out on her own she was later "adopted" by a reclusive clan to the North...she does not much talk about that clan however they trained her to be a Sniper and a Fletcher.

(I am keeping her background history short for I do not want too many people to know much about her, if this is a problem please let me know and I will add the full background story.)

Role Play Sample:
    'So much light here...This mine is obviously no longer abandoned...'
    A female form crouched behind a large barrel that smelled salty and very much like brine. Carefully manicured eyebrows narrowed slightly at the smell to which she aimed her crossbow at a near by torch hanging on the wall.

"Put out the light, and then put out the light"

She whispered under her breath as she fired her cross bow to which a bolt with a glass tip hit the torch shattering the glass to which water doused out the fire. A nervous voice spoke out into the darkness as the familiar sound of a sword unsheathing can easily be heard.

"Who's there?!" Asked a male voice which sounded so distant yet was quickly moving closer to the female. A smirk crawled on her pale face as she slowly crept out from behind the barrel moving over towards the junction of the mine. To her left was where the man walked over from his post, to her right a prison cell that appears to be vacant. Like a cat she slowly crept around the man in the darkness while he fumbled with his pack while trying to fetch himself his flint and steel to reignite the torch. Down the hall she crept checking to make sure that she and her 'prey' are alone in the darkness. When the female was able to confirm that she and he were alone she smiled while changing out her water bolts and inserting a clip of steel bolts. With a slight click the clip was in and she aimed the crossbow at the man's neck. She waited for the perfect moment seeing him find the flint and steel to which he reignited the torch filling the chamber with a dim glow. Just as he turns to return to his post, the female squeezed the trigger causing the steel bolt to fly out from the chamber into the man's neck. He fell to the ground clutching at his wound as fear welled up inside of his heart and mind. The female smiled while slowly walking over towards him, watching the life slowly spill out onto the stone of the mine. He was able to get a splendid view of the woman clad in black armor, accented with dark red patches of leather. All over her was covered, except for her pale blue eyes. She aimed the crossbow down at the man's heart and spoke in a summery soft voice, "I am Sosile Maston, I am here to kill you, and may you find peace beyond this world." Her finger pulled the trigger sending a bolt into the man's heart killing him. She pulled out from her satchel a strip of linen to which she pressed the linen against the wound of the neck. Once she was satisfied with her sample she put the article of linen into a small bottle and stashed it away in the satchel.

"If I quench thee, thou flaming minister, I can again thy former light restore..." She breathed lightly as she tried to recover her crossbow bolts from the man lying on the stone flooring. She glanced down at the bolts seeing the blood drip slowly from the steel weapon to which she felt a slight shudder run through her. She closed her eyes while stashing the two bolts away in her pack for later.

D_A

Cool, so just to make things clear These are the members: Phoenix Knight- Barik, BrianShiply-Hodan, Wolfie-Isunder, Skyrimfreak-Dar'Khar, QuiBears-Sosile, Aerin-Sionna

D_A

This is defiantly siding to help with my character, but I wouldn't mind 2 ranger type characters.

I also think that we should have some big boys, the ones that can really help in siege battles, kinda like grunts, but really strong grunts. I also think we should have some mages.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts