Open The Brightsiders- Recruiting

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Phoenix Knight

Unofficial awesome dude
    There will be NPCs you can use. Your characters can also recruit members. The headquarters in Bleakfalls Barrow and any of the other meeting places are also available for use. I'm open to suggestions if any of you have some ideas

D_A

I was just curious because i want to have like a 5 man squad (4 NPC's) That's with me sometimes. They will be similar to my character. all be stealthy and all have a rangers tunic on with ranger boots. I mean if its alright with you.

Phoenix Knight

Unofficial awesome dude
    that's perfectly fine. I would consider lowering it, we're on Skyrim's most wanted remember ;). And you might not want all sneaky rangers, sometimes a good barbarian Orc is the way to go (though a ban of ninja like archers jumping rooftops does seem cool)

D_A

Yeah, well its up to you. I'm just curious, how large is the Brightsiders? I just want to know so I can adjust to how many NPC can be on my "Squad"

Phoenix Knight

Unofficial awesome dude
    While the Brightsiders is a young faction it's rather mid to large in size. It'll have around eight head members (the RPers) and around 12-15 NPC members, those will be decided by a vote when all the vacancies are filled. Each member can recruit up to three members too.

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    do you have room for another

DarkObliskTower

Dulist kingdom
    May I join

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
    I have a ready CC if there is room, but I understand that two others have mentioned interest. I'd love to be considered all the same.

As a side note, I'm not sure how long this is set after the civil war was concluded, so if I need to alter any details please let me know.

Name - Sionna Ruuz

Age- 21

Gender - Female

Race - Redguard

Alignment - Lawful Good

Appearance - Sionna is particularly short for her race, only coming to 5'2". She has a strong body as a result of years of training from an early age. She has dark brown hair which reaches her lower back with feathers weaved in for her decoration as is custom amongst her clan.

8158024833_cbb49a11be.jpg

~ credit to Rainfeatherpearl

Equipment - Two Scimitars passed down to her by her mother and a handcrafted hunter's bow she made when she was ten. Leather boots with the traditional Hammerfell garb, including cape.

Personality - Sionna has a strong moral compass and will not hesitate to criticise those who do wrong in her eyes. Brought up to value rules and just actions she can often be thought of as judgemental. Though she is physically strong she is not as mentally and emotionally resilient as she would like people to think. She can be naive and often has a world view which can be ignorant as she has had little life experience away from her family. She believes everyone has some good in them, but recognises true evil and seeks to destroy it. Due to her families beliefs she has a fear and dislike for most conjuration and illusion mages.

She is deeply religious, following the traditional Redguard belief system. However she is rarely open with her beliefs as she does not wish to attract unwanted attention from those who might fear or judge her for it.

Skills - One-handed, Block, Archery, Light Armour, Smithing

Backstory - Sionna comes from a family and community which value honour and skill in battle above all else. Descended from a long line of warrior which date back to the time of the Forebears, Sionna is proud of her heritage. As a small child she enjoyed spending hours training with her mother who raised her and her three brothers by herself. When she was a young girl her father left with a group of scouts to investigate a threat from the Forsworn. He and the scouts never returned and left Sionna mother as Clan Matriarch and single mother to four. As such Sionna has been determined to use her pilgrimage to find out exactly what happened to her father's scouting team.

During her travels she found herself lost in the wilderness of the reach, not long after the civil war was declared over. As such she has been unable to return home due to the tumultuous political climate of the northern lands. Having done her best to make do and start some kind of life in Skyrim for however long she may have to wait. Working as a sell-sword she quickly became aware of the corruption that had infected the Empire and due to her beliefs and values, she felt a moral obligation to do something about the terrible situation Skyrim, and the rest of the Empire now faced. As such she signed up with the Brightsiders in hopes of restoring the land to it's rightful balance, in doing so increasing her chances of returning home.

Phoenix Knight

Unofficial awesome dude
    Your CC is very good but as you mentioned two others have expressed interest. i'll have to wait a while to allow them to get CCs in if they want. If one of them doesn't get one in soon you'll be welcome here

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    Sorry for the wait here is my cc

Name: Parven

Race: Khajiit

Skills: stealth, pick pocket, pick lock

Weapons: Dwarvish sword made from ebony with strange runes ingraved into the side. Uses a bow bestowed upon him by nocturnal herself and uses forked arrows and a dagger hidden on his left arm, large dagger about 18 inches strapped to right leg

Apparel: Heavy hooded black cloak with Nocturnal's mark, Black silent leather armor of daedric design, a strange pendent that radiates shadow energy, black silent boots and black gauntlets leather mask covering face

Unique abilities: Shadow cloak of nocturnal may turn invisible while sneaking, pin point accuracy can deliver a blow to a pressure point disabling limbs, cannibal will eat enemies killed by self

Dislikes: Skooma, Direct sunlight, Dark elves

looks: maroon fur usually kept covered, dark blue eyes, slim and very muscular legs from jummping from tree to tree and running great distances.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
    This does look interesting. I will make sure to follow along and keep up, this roleplay has some great potential. Nice idea Phoenix.

Phoenix Knight

Unofficial awesome dude
    Parven- your character is interesting but would you be able to offer a realistic explanation for all of the daedric and silent armor? Also, could you add a bit of your character's back story?

Parven

Harbinger of Nocturnal
    Sure but I will need some time about an hour or two

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts