• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Selia suddenly fell to the ground as a flood of memories came to her. Her body sunk into the cold snow of the current land just as it all began to melt. The world around her was becoming quite chaotic. Every part of her mind, aside from the memory bank, began to merge together. The fires of one world mixing with the snows of another and the absolute chaos of yet another. The one constant was inconsistency, which is an oxymoron, but still proved correct at the moment. In Selia's mind-avatar-thingy's mind, things were not much different.

A young Redguard women, around fifteen, sits patiently behind an old Khajiit bent over a desk. She is transfixed on the cat's hand, which is quickly scribing something on a piece of paper. He mumbles to himself as he works in some ancient dialect of Cyrodillic. They appear to be inside some kind of tent. A bright sun shines through the leather canvas surrounding them. The only pieces of furniture are a desk, devoid of anything but some paper, a quill and some ink, a small satin cushion, upon which the Redguard sat, and a weapon rack covered in swords of all kinds, mostly scimitars, many of which glow in a variety of colors. Suddenly, the Khajiit's hand stops moving and his slow, methodic chants come to a close. "Here, young one, is all you need to know. Once you have mastered this, you will be ready for what you wish.", says the Khajiit as he turns to the amazed Redguard. He extends his hand, upon which lays the piece of paper. She quickly grabs it, her almond skin brushing up against his long brown fur. She unfolds it and irons out the creases, then turns her green eyes towards it ever so slowly, saying, in an almost rehearsed fashion, "Thank you, master J'saga-Jo. I am forever in your debt."

Suddenly, the memory was cut off, soon replaced by yet another.

The same woman, looking a couple of years older, is walking through green pastures on an old dirt path. A cloud of dust floats around her, kicked up by an Imperial caravan and kept aloft by the winds. A smile is prominant on her face, illuminated by the bright sun. Her hand is wrapped around the hilt of a glowing elven sword. Waves of red float off of the blade, each wave warming the woman and intensifying her happy mood. Suddenly, without warning, she pulls the sword out of it's scabbard and sticks it into something behind her. She whirls around, keeping her blade lodged in it's target, and comes face-to-face with a man clothed in red and black. Upon his chest is a black hand. Selia smiles at the man, who has his hand on a sword of his own, as she gently slides him off of her blade. Blood pools at tht ecorners of his mouth as he falls. His last words are something about a 'keeper' and his mother and some place in Skyrim's Falkreath hold. Selia smiles as she realizes that she just won out against a Dark Brotherhood assassin, then gently slides his gloves off and slips them over her own delicate hands. They are very loose, but they fit.

This memory ended just as quickly as the last. Selia gasped, amazed at the great detail in these flashbacks. Another memory begins to make it's way to the forefront of her mind. She sucked in another fresh breath of air as the murder of Adario plays out in front of her. As it ended, she screamed, "Please! Please stop, Danacia! I am in pain!" Her voice suddenly became harmonious as she continued. "We are in pain! Please!" One last memory began to play out as her calls went unheeded, for the moment.

An easily-recognizable Selia Anika treks through Winterhold. The snow batters her slender figure, but she doesn't care. The moon is obscured by the blizzard currently covering the hold capital. Nothing can be ehard but white noise. Still, Selia continues, headed towards the giant building towering over the others. She is walking towards the College of Winterhold. No one else roams the street. As far as anyone can tell, even the guards are in their barracks, living it up at the fire. Either that or they're all busy suffocating under the snow, or maybe just walking around without lit torches. Water, even frozen water, typically tends to put out fire. Anyway, regardless of the lack of curious natives of the land, or perhaps because of it, Selia continues on her way, unhindered and at an average walking speed. She ignores the snow flurries flying up he rnose and into her eyes, deadset on something at the College. She sticks her hand, which is covered in a decent-fitting red-and-black glove, into her pocket and fingers a couple of notes. One nearly disintegrates at her touch, old and yellowed as it is, whereas the other appears laminated. But, that's silly. Lamination techniques don't exist on Nirn. No, it is magically enhanced so as to avoid destruction. The text is raised, possibly through magic, possibly through too much ink. I don't know. Selia runs her hand across it. It reads,

"Dear student,

I see you are progressing in your ultimate goal. Remember that I still wholeheartedly
    support you, but I do think you should try and find something to distract you. I fear
    you are focusing to much on your single goal. That said, I suggest you head to the
    College at Winterhold. A student there by the name of Alsan Isle may be helpful in
    your endeavor. And, as a bonus, an expedition is leaving from there soon enough
    for a Dwemer ruin. I know you wish to meet one of those 'chaurus' creatures in
    person, and you do need a distraction, as previously mentioned. I think you should
    enlist. Anyway, Ido hope we can speak in person soon.

Sincerely,
    J'Saga-Jo, Teacher and Friend"

Selia pulls her hand away from the paper and rests it on the scabbard of one of her elven blades, then continues towards the College.

The memory ended as well, though this time slower, the blizzard slowly melting away, replaced by the landscape of Selia's mind. She opened her eyes, which had changed into bands of pink, dark red, brownish red and orange, and shouted out, still harmoniously, "JUST STOP IT, DANACIA! THIS PHYSICALLY PAINS ME! MY PERSPECTIVES ARE BLURRED! IT HURTS! STOP!"

Rekamennos

Account closed
    "Memories... they...energy is so delicious. So much of her, intensifies from within, she has such a strong energy presence..." The wolf sounds from within Danacia as the clones about her stay readied. The words, echo through Selia's mind, with which she yelled from a greater distance from where Danacia currently was.

"Don't you fluffing dare even think you are going to do what you want to do, Adolpha, you have no right." Danacua snapped, within herself focusing as her body had become shrouded in a multicolored sphere of liquid ranging from every spectrum. The sphere was transparent enough to show Danacia from the outside, but she floated a few feet just above her memory banks as the oddly colored waters rushed fast from what was before very still. It was all of the commotion from Danacia interfering with an untouched reservoir. Selia obviously wasn't used to being mind-touched.

"You CAN'T control me!" The beat growled, jumping from her body as the ball of memories floated them higher and then a thunder storm just in their presence began to unfold. Danacia, on the outside, had her arms stretched out, and she was sitting criss-cross, and her eyes were completely lost to the lime green glow. On her physical body outward due to the full focus she had on form within, her eyes flipped open as she stared off into the sky and the lime green glow made them look hollow as if her eyeballs themselves disappeared and were replaced only by the lime green aura.

"YES I CAN!" And so, Danacia reached a hand out while simultaneously lifting a physical arm, stretching her hands wide in both the mind and in Skyrim, and grabbing around the beasts neck and choking it to which it looked just like she had her hand balled in a fist to the physical world. She squeezed harder and harder as the beast struggled, her hair all of a sudden flying off her shoulders and up, and then the sphere of memories exploded dropping her within the depths of the memory bank as the rushing waters picked her up sweeping her towards a waterfall. Danacia and the wolf began to roll around in the water, she still in tact with all of the glow, and they began to fight. As that was all happening in her mind, as she got closer and closer to falling off the cliff's edge, she rolled over Selia in her physical body air punching and kicking nothing as to what met the eye.

Soon, she fell off the edge, and began to scream, her eyes snapping back to normal in Selia's mind, and then closing shut on the physical plane. The world around her instantly went black, her hold on Selia cancelled out, and the spirit and herself fell back from Selia's mind and into her own body. Same thing for Circe, however, it wasn't known how exactly she returned last thing Danacia remembering was her for some extremely odd reason deciding to shapeshift into a rabbit...and sitting and just hanging out. She had no actual idea why the woman came to Selia's mind in the first place...

Others would soon know Danacia could read minds, or, be susceptible to it. But she didn't care. She was gathering all of this information for a purpose. A purpose that hadn't been defined yet.

Danacia instantly opened her eyes, sitting up from the ground, and she grasped for a pure breath of cold Skyrim air with a happy smile. She looked around to many curious faces, saw Circe and Selia on the ground still not awake, and she smiled red-faced. She said, "How long have you all been watching us?"

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Edwin jerked with surprise as Danacia suddenly started thrashing about on the ground, her eyes glowing with radiant green energy. He moved towards her to try and prevent the woman from hurting herself but before he could touch her one of her hands shot out, gripping him by the wrist and squeezing very hard. He tried to pull his arm away but her frenzied werewolf strength prevented him from doing so.

As she began to thrash more violently a wordless scream came from her lips and Edwin grimaced in pain as she squeezed his arm even tighter. Brief flashes of insane images shot through his head, likely from Danacia herself, and he guessed what she had tried to do. Delving into a crazy person like Selia's mind!? That seemed extremely foolish to him, and it was obviously having an effect on Danacia. "Danacia stop!" Edwin yelled futilely as she continued to thrash. He looked over to Arith and Azaelia who were watching in shock, "A little help here!?"

Before they could step forward to aid him, Danacia suddenly stopped spazzeming and her eyes cleared to their normal color and appearance. She looked a little flush and confused but seemed to be alright. Edwin grinned weakly back at her as she asked them how long the had watched her. He gently took her fingers from his aching forearm as he replied, "about ten minutes I think." He then lowered his voice slightly and whispered to her, "You should be more careful about who you choose to 'talk to'. That was dangerous, trying to do so on Selia!"

Edwin stood up and looked over to Selia and Circe who seemed to have regained consciousness as well. "Well, I guess we are all up now yes? Someone should probably find Rellian, and yes I think burying Adario would be a good idea Azaelia." He cast a quick glance over to Selia to see what effect this statement had on her. After this Edwin turned back to Danacia, extending his non-squeezed hand to help her up.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Azaelia had already started digging the grave beside Adario with the sharp flat end of her axe as she could find nothing better to use. The thrashing started right when she had slammed the axe into the ground and had begun to pull up. She pushed her blonde hair behind her ear gently as she peered around her tent to see what was going on. Danacia was thrashing around and had grabbed Edwin's wrist in her 'sleep.' Azaelia had started forward but soon Danacia awoke and her face flushed red.

The conversation was menial and unimportant. Edwin turned around to Azaelia and mentioned that it would be good for her to dig a grave for Adario, though Azaelia thought the comment was a little late. She set her axe on the ground and walked over to the four that were in a group among the snow. Edwin was helping Danacia up, like she knew he would once she had awaken, and she herself took to sitting next to Selia. She was sitting with her legs underneath her as she waited for Selia to come to. She thought it would be unwise to try to shake the woman awake, but she did want to assign the woman a task once she did wake up. So Azaelia would wait, however long or short seeing as all this was happening in a span of a few minutes, and would deal with the no doubt confused or maybe even angered Selia.

On a whim, Azaelia bent a little forward so her mouth was next to Selia's ear and whispered, "Ailes..." to see if the Selia would understand what she had said and maybe chuckle as she awoke. Azaelia straightened her back and folded her hands in her lap with a smile wan smile on her face.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    She pulled away from Edwin, a rage coming to her face as she heard his words. It wasn't directed at him, but as her eyes went to the Selia who yet awoken from her slumber it was clear to whom she was angry with. She shook her head, and then she said aloud, "If you haven't noticed by now, Selia murdered Adario, and I had to do what I had to do in order to make sure I was accurate in my claim." She didn't care who this was addressed to. "Bury Adario, finish up your packing, and we're leaving. We don't have time to waste." Danacia stated in a polite, but commanding tone, as she tried her best to downplay her anger. She knew she had gone from a quick smile to an anger, serious expression, but it was all a bit of a rush she was figuring out in her conscious from the things about Selia she had learned. No matter what she found out, it didn't excuse what she had done. And she would be watched.

"You know you had no right..." Danacia stormed in her mind as she walked away, looking behind as she wondered if Edwin was to follow. She looked away, heading in the direction of Mirrow her horse. She untied him from the carriage side, alerting the driver of their new directions to be, and she began to make her progress in stripping down camp as much as she could. She looked up to the sun, and then she sighed, knowing they were going to lose track of time fast. She wondered where Rellian had gotten off to.

"One of these days Danacia, everything that I do, will make sense. Right now, none of it may, but you know without me you would never have the information you gathered on the others. And you know how important that is to us..." The wolf snarled back with a snap, and Danacia tightened her grip around Mirrow's reins as she headed about packing things up. She replied, "It will come in handy, soon in fact, and I can assure you that the notes will be given. But you still have no right to disobey me..."

MR-WIKI-96

I know all! I am the WIKI!
    Arith smiled to Edwin who gave him a strange liquid that would cease the hangover he was having. He shrugs and speaks. I'll take my chances then. He then opens the bottle and starts chugging it down like there was no tomorrow. He finished drinking it and all of a sudden he felt like he had just woken up from the best rest of life. Woah, that's some strong stuff, he uttered to himself. He then was about to walk about feeling as happy as a wolf that caught her first rabbit, but then he witnessed Danacia doing something quite strange.

She was on the ground moving around aggressively. Her eyes were very green. They looked like a new born leaf from a spring-time tree. Edwin tried to intervene but was grabbed by Danacia while she continued to thrash around like a shark caught in a Nord fisherman's net. Edwin called out for help from Arith and Azaelia and the wood elf and Azaelia was about to intervene as well but Danacia snapped out of it before they could do anything to help.

Danacia stood up and walked away to be on her own. Arith was very curious as to what had happened but he decided to give her some alone time before he would question her. Arith was told to find Relian but he thought that Relian was a tough Redguard. He'll be ok. He then noticed that Azaelia was making a grave for Adario. He felt saddened and shocked that he was dead, he seemed like a nice guy and he did not know who would do something so tragic.

He then walks up to Edwin and gives him his empty bottle that Arith used to get rid of his Hangover. Here you go mate. It worked like a dream, said Arith, smiling while doing so.

So can you explain to me what I missed last night when I was sleeping with the ale bottles? Asked Arith to Edwin. The wood elf was referencing the Danacia incident and the dead body of Adario. He at least wanted an explanation for the seemingly strange night.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Circe opened her eyes to find the clear skies of Skyrim above her and a number of conversations floating around the camp she lay in. She sighed, for a moment simply taking in deep breaths and letting out a tired moan. She rolled onto her side, covering half of her face in snow and rolled her eyes. No one had bothered to check if she was OK, but that didn't bother her. They would have most likely been greeted by an annoyed growl. As the Vampire sat up something someone not too far away said had caught her attention.

"...and yes I think burying Adario would be a good idea Azaelia."

Circe's eyes widened slightly and she scrambled to her feet. Crap, where did I throw his arm? Everyone appeared to be caught up in their own conversation and she took this opportunity to fall to her knees and move her hands through the snow. After only a few seconds had passed her hands rested upon something soft an sticky. There we go. She lifted the arm she had earlier been feasting on to her face and quickly licked the the last few drops of blood from its flesh. How do I explain to Azaelia that I ripped Adario's arm of and sucked the blood out of it? She thought to herself as she walked over to Azaelia until she finally came up with an idea.

"Azaelia," she said in a completely serious tone. "I found this in the snow. I believe it belongs to Adario. Don't ask why there is not blood in it, I don't know." Circe put the arm in the woman's hands and then gave her a smile and a wink before walking over to Tie and petting him.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Azaelia was still sitting beside Selia when Circe thrust an arm into her hands.

"I found this in the snow. I believe it belongs to Adario. Don't ask why there is not blood in it, I don't know." Azaelia frowned, noticing that this was Adario's arm, and then looked up at Circe. She smiled then, showing her teeth to the woman as she said calmly, if not a little bitterly, "But I do." She brought her gaze back down to Selia and placed the arm beside her in the snow as she waited. She didn't see the point in leaving the living girl in front of her to return the severed, bloodless arm to a dead body. What if Selia woke up while she was gone? So she sat there and carefully moved a strand of Selia's hair from her troubled looking face before returning her hands to her lap.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    (I feel as if this is subpar. Sorry for that. Was busy with something else, which also explains the delay. Sorry 'bout that as well.)

After what seemed like an eternity of waiting, but was in reality probably only a minute or two, Selia's throbbing headache and burning sensation began to fade. Her glowing eyes began to dull, all of the colors but the brownish one disappearing. Then, the world followed suite. The chaotic world around her began to seperate into it's usual four areas, soon after beginning to fade to black. Selia was exhausted, and felt as if she had the worst hangover imaginable. Luckily for her, sounds were nonexistant and nearly all light was gone. She closed her eyes and fell asleep. Unfortunately for her, it did not last.

Selia cracked her eyes just the tiniest bit and saw the familiar clear blue sky of northern Skyrim. Then, she heard voices. Instinctively, the Redguard squeezed her eyes shut and focused intently on the voices; "About ten minutes, I think.", said a voice remarkably similar to Edwins. Selia assumed it was Edwin. Some whispering noises ensued, followed by, "Well, I guess we are all up now yes? Someone should probably find Rellian, and yes I think burying Adario would be a good idea Azaelia." Selia felt as if Edwin was looking at her. Godsdamnit, they must suspect something! Now I can't just murder Circe and Danacia! thought Selia, nearly showing her frustration and anxiety. She managed to control herself, though just barely.

"Ailes...", whispered a voice right into Selia's ears. The Redguard nearly jumped, but instead settles for rolling a bit to the side. She had been so focused on the others conversation that she had not realized that Azaelia was approaching her. Her breathing slowed, then picked up again as Danacia revealed Selia's crime. Her heart pounded, yet, strangely enough, no one did anything to Selia. They left her in peace. Aside from Azaelia. She hovered there, apparently waiting for Selia to reply to her. Arith and Circe joined in on the conversation, talking about ale and arms and blood and what had happened with the unconsious trio. Azaelia said something to Circe, though Selia was just barely listening, then some snow rustled right by Selia's face. It didn't look like Azaelia was going to move from her post anytime soon.

Selia cracked one eye open, which was now her usual green color, and scanend the campsite. Everyone was up and about. Except Azaelia. She appeared to be bringing her hand in close to Selia's face. The Redguard tensed, then relaxed as the Nord brushed a strand of Selia's hair out of her eyes. Selia thought about her surroundings and wondered if it was possible for her to escape. Unlikely. If Azaelia doesn't stop me I'm sure one of them will catch me, even with my stupendous speed. Better reveal myself. thought Selia, gearing up to alert Azaelia to her presence. "And what might you want?", whispered Selia from the corner of her mouth. She knew Azaelia had a rather good sense of hearing, and hopefully the Redguards voice would carry.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Azaelia smiled as the Redguard woman rolled onto her side and then whispered from the corner of her mouth to her. Azaelia heard her question perfectly and lowered her head in what appeared to be a prayer which wasn't too out of the ordinary seeing as Azaelia was the one that was going to bury Adario.

"I've been waiting on you to awaken. I wished to speak with you and ask a favor if I may." She replied calmly and quietly to Selia. She smiled wider to herself as this little game went on between them. Or at least it felt like a game to Azaelia. She was pretty sure Selia was taking this pretending to be asleep thing pretty serious and Azaelia didn't blame her. After all, she did have a murderous streak in her.

"Will you oblige me?" The thing Azaelia wasn't so sure about was how Selia was going to react to her 'favor.'

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Edwin sighed as Danacia stormed off to go pick up the camp. Perhaps he had not worded that expresion of concern well, either that or she misinterpreted it. He looked distractedly at Arith as the elf handed back the empty vial to him, thanking him. Edwin flashed the elf a quick smile and nodded, "Indeed, my own special recepy. Works like magic, well that probably because it is magic but never mind that! We need to find Rellian, Arith. Could you go look for him so we can get going?"

Without waiting for an answer Edwin walked away towards Danacia, casting a glance at Selia on the ground as he walked by. Azaelia was bending over the woman, trying to see if she was conscious no doubt. He frowned, what to do about Selia. She was dangerous, but could also prove useful, and quite a lot of bother to kill. As he reached Danacia Edwin lifted his hand to touch her shoulder but thought better of it. She was angry and would most likely not appreciate the action. Instead he simple spoke, "It was not my intent to anger you with my comment Danacia, if that is what it was. I just think it would have been wiser not to have entered that insane woman's mind. I shudder to think what she could do to yours if you lost control."

He moved over to his tent a few paces away and raised his hands. As his palms glowed orange the tent quickly packed itself up into a neat bundle. Edwin looked back to Danacia and asked, "What are we going to do about Selia? Kill her? Leave her behind? I don't really like having a psychopath wandering around me while I sleep, especially one who has proven to be violent." He slung the tent, along with his other belongings up across his back as he spoke and he was ready to leave.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    "You have yet to understand me fully, Edwin, I have extensive experience with mental endeavors. I trained from the point of childhood to now adulthood to master these abilities, and not even an insane person's mind could make me lose my own. You'll just have to trust me on that..." Danacia replied to him cutting herself off in mid-conversation as he moved on to pack up his own supplies. She thought about his last question, and how to answer it, and quite frankly for the sake of the crew herself deep down she wasn't sure at this very moment how she would reply. What they would do. Anything at the moment. But she was the leader, and she was the one whom was supposed to have the answers. Danacia knew what she wanted to do, but, would that honestly be the best way to handle this?

And then her mind reflected to Circe, and how she had given back Adario's arm to Azaelia earlier. She growled within from that thought, seeing her disregard for the respect of the dead, especially, one whom was apart of their group no matter if they were not close to him. He was apart of the group. It wasn't a meal, it was an unfortunate incidence on his behalf. Sure, Danacia ate people for a living, but she killed those she preferred deserved to die. She followed the ways of the Ula exactly how she was taught, and for a new fledged member stealing his arm like that desecrating the corpse of an innocent, well, that would be claims for treason and surely Leilani would be appearing soon. Danacia could thickly feel it within her empathetic connection to her sister, because what Circe may not know, is that while all Ula members are telepathically connected, they are also empathetically connected all over Tamriel to the Aatu alphas. Those, that which, are in reign on the throne. She wondered if Circe knew that, and she smiled to herself as she thought about Leilani tearing the woman to shreds for her treasonous act against their core values as a pack. She very much resented Dabney's choice in a new chosen pack member. She sighed, eyes staring upon the woman herself, thinking badly about how she wanted to tear her into shreds.

And then she thought about how she was close to Selia. And now she had formed Circe nothing but an enemy in her mind when she was starting to slowly open her mind up to accepting a half vampire, half werewolf amongst their ranks. But she'd be no match for Leilani, and it wasn't something that was guaranteed for her death most likely just an exile which would strip her of her werewolf ability entirely. Danacia shook her thoughts away from what would soon be to what was presently happening, and she looked back to Edwin as he stared at her deliberately waiting for an answer. She sighed, putting the supplies she stripped from her campsite on to her back and she put a palm to her forehead closing her eyes. She removed her hand, and she moved extremely close to Edwin, and she kissed him softly upon the lips to relieve the stress across his face. She pulled away, biting her lip, and then she smiled with a flirtatious wink as aggressive acts like this brought her memories back to her devout worship of Dibella. "Don't worry about Selia. We are all highly trained warriors, and at this point with her crimes exposed; I have a feeling we will all be more than capable of holding our own and ensuring safety with one another. Plus I have an idea." She winked, with that sly smile, and she then headed off towards the carriage as she put the things she packed up from her campsite back into the wagon.

As everyone was doing various tasks, Danacia grabbed Mirrow's reigns which he was close by the carriage, and she quickly mounted her steed. The stallion jerked his head up from being lowered to the snow, and he danced a bit from the sudden change while perking his ears forward to be alert. She rounded her horse in a good position which was in the basic attention of the majority of everyone in the campsite, besides of course, Arith who had disappeared to look for Rellian. She then yelled out loud for all to hear, "As soon as Arith and Rellian come back, we will head off in travel towards the ruins. Right now we are going to have a group meeting about what happened between Selia and Adario. We are very much off schedule for travel due to this incident, but there is good reason to be. And since we aren't going to pick up haste any time soon, that is, until Rellian and Arith return...we may as well get to the bottom of this now. I have a lot to say, and I want the respect of me being the leader of our group for you all to listen. So please, finish up what you are doing and immediately meet with me over by Selia." After all this was said and done, Danacia dismounted, and she headed over towards Azaelia and Selia. She saw a conversation starting to bud between the two, but disregarded it for the sake of working to unify their group as a whole.

"I am sorry, pardon me Azaelia, but I need to make sure Selia doesn't try and do anything to evade this, well, trial for her life." She replied in a polite, but stern tone as she took control of the present situation before her by picking up the dazed and headache-induced redguard woman by the neck and standing her weakly on her feet. Seeing she wasn't very easy able to keep hold on her own, she took her to the nearby tree with which was by Azaelia's tent, pulled a rope bind from off her pack hanging off her back, and she pressed the woman's back firm against the tree trunk. She took each arm, quickly knowing the experience this woman had with combat from her display on Adario, and she fastened her arms around the tree tight binding her still by the rope. After making sure the knot was secure, she came back around, and she patted the woman up and down removing any blades she had on person to make sure she had no way to escape. Even though it would hard enough to do with her arms around the tree as it is Danacia didn't underestimate the woman. "You can have your blades back later, but until then, they will remain with me." Her wolf eyes locked into the little redguard's eyes, showing her all of the memories she had stolen from her. Danacia came close, and she whispered between her and Selia, "Do not think for a second if you try and escape that I won't kill you. You know I am way more than capable of doing so. You know I hold back from what I am truly capable of." She then pulled away from the redguard, and she kept herself positioned so that she could view for the others to come around, as well as, watch Selia for doing anything tricky in her current imprisonment.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Selia rolled the idea around in her head for a minute. I could use this favor to gain leverage over Azaelia, and possibly gain an, albeit forced, ally... but it could also backfire... I could end up helping her do something that may undermine me, somehow..., thought the woman, her paranoia rising to the forefront of her mind. More thinking ensued, and she finally decided on her reply.

Suddenly, and without warning, Danacia interrupted the conversation. Selia immediately shut herself up and acted as if she were still unconsious. Danacia didn't fall for it. Instead, Selia acted as if she were quite feeble and unable to stand on her own. Danacia grabbed her by the neck and lifte dher up onto ehr feet, then walked her over to a tree. Danacia bound her to the tree, making sure to fasten her hands tightly. Selia watched the Nord's hands intently, scanning each and every move. She saw very few ways out, but they existed. Of course, Selia was willing to participate in a fair trial before escaping. She had a defense, and a rather good one at that. Or maybe terrible. She didn't know how the others would react. She wasn't a sociologist.

Danacia patted Selia down and confiscated about half of her concealed weapons, as well as all of her open ones. Selia's tongue rubbed up against one of the needles in the pocket between her cheek and her teeth. Pretty thorough. Not that she'd be able to do this if I were actually afraid of what they could do to me. thought the woman arrogantly, sure that she would emerge victorious from this trial, or at least manage to escape the camp. "You can have your blades back later, but until then, they will remain with me.", said Danacia, beginning to lock eyes with Selia. The redguard saw what Danacia had extracted from her mind. It was quite a bit. She shuddered, something not very common for her, then returned to focusing on ways to turn the situation to her advantage.

Selia's concentration was interrupted as Danacia came in close. The Nord whispered to Selia, saying, "Do not think for a second if you try and escape that I won't kill you. You know I am way more than capable of doing so. You know I hold back from what I am truly capable of." Selia laughed silently at the woman's arrogance. Perhaps she was right, perhaps she wasn't. Selia most definitely did not doubt that she was holding back. It just so happened that Selia was doing the same. Pehaps they would fight, and perhaps Danacia would win. It would be a good fight. Unfortunately, Selia never played fair, so if they did fight and she began to lose, she would turn it around with one dirty trick or another, or maybe just disappear. Her mentor always said that all was fair in war. Those were words Selia kept close to heart.

Danacia walked off, ready to adress the others regarding Selia. This is when her mischievious streak decided to show up. With an impish smile, Selia got an idea. To anyone looking past Danacia at the moment, it would look as if Selia had managed to escape. In truth, she was casting a series of illusion spells. She made it appear as if the rope had been cut and fell to the ground, when in truth she just altered the light to make it appear that way. Hopefully that would cause some trouble, maybe distract everyone from the issues, possibly entertain Selia.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Edwin relaxed a bit as Danacia gave him a quick kiss. He grinned back at her as she gave him a flirtatious wink. Then they moved on to more important matters, namely Selia. The crazy woman had to be dealt with in some way and Danacia seemed to have an idea. He followed the woman over to Selia and watched with a small smile as Danaica dragged the other woman to her feet, relieving her of her various blades. Edwin circled cautiously around behind the redguard woman, his sword ready, his dagger cocked behind his back, ready to throw. If that woman so much as twitched he would send a volley of ice spikes and his dagger into her back.

As Danacia talked to the others on what they should do with the woman, Edwin did not take his eyes off of her. They should have never taken this crazy person with them, although its not like they really had a choice in the matter. The pchyo would have likely tagged along anyways even if she was turned dow, and it was best to have your potential enemies in sight.

While The others were momentarily distracted Edwin suddenly found that Selia's bonds had fallen off and she seemed to be walking away. Edwin grinned and laughed, "Selia! You need to work on the details! you forgot to imprint the snow!" As he taked Edwin jabbed his blade foward and a small spark of electricity shot out to zap Selia, disrupting her focus on the clever Illusion. Edwin looked over to Azaelia, Circe, and Danacia for a second, "We better hurry this up, she's a tricky one."

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Selia laughed as Edwin revealed her illusion. "You got me, E-... I forgot your name. Edward? Ewen? Elesif? Eorlund? Eggbert? Eh, who cares? As for the spell, I just conjured that up to entertain myself, you silly mage!", said the woman after her giggling fit was over. "Also, Danacia, a more thorough pat-down might be in order." With that last remark, Selia spit a razor sharp needle. It lodged itself at least an inch deep in a nearby tree. "I've got a million tricks up my sleeve! The fact that I remain means I have an argument for my case. Or I'm crazy. Or both!", said the woman again, winking for no apparent reason. "Oh, and when this is done, can I get back to talking with Azaelia? She sounded like she ahd something important to ask of me."

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Circe had been lying against Tie's belly, petting his thick coat and listening to him purr when there was commotion in the group. She rolled her eyes and then focused them on Danacia with a fiery gaze as she finished up a conversation with Edwin and moved over to Selia who lay on the ground next to Azaelia. She could tell that the Redguard woman briefly tried to fool Danacia into thinking she was unconscious, but Danacia didn't look like she cared if she was or not. The Nord took a firm grip on Selia's neck and stood her roughly on her feet before leading her over to a tree.

"How dramatic," Circe said in a sarcastic tone as Tie moved his head to observe the disruption, not that he understood what was going on. "Maybe they'll put an apple on her head next and see who can shoot if from the furthest distance."

Danacia finished tying the last knots and after briefly patting Selia down and taking her weapons, turned around to face the group who would soon be gathering around. Selia was left with a subtle grin on her face, not doubt she had other tricks up her sleeve, and Circe was sure that the Redguard could easily escape if she wanted to. Surviving is another matter. The Vampire though as a grin began to emerge on her face.

"Lets go see what this is all about Tie, no doubt Danacia had got some complaining about me to do as well."

Circe rose from where she had been reclining and stood up. She roughed up her hair slightly as Tie rose to his feet and then they both made their way over to the tree. The Vampire hadn't been bothered about tuening her ears into their conversations earlier, but as she got closer she couldn't help but listen in to Edwin and Selia as they spoke.

"...We better hurry this up, she's a tricky one."

"You got me, E-... I forgot your name. Edward? Ewen? Elesif? Eorlund? Eggbert? Eh, who cares? As for the spell, I just conjured that up to entertain myself, you silly mage!" The woman said as she giggled. Then she turned her attention to Danacia. "Also, Danacia, a more thorough pat-down might be in order." With that last remark, Selia spit a razor sharp needle. It lodged itself at least an inch deep in a nearby tree. "I've got a million tricks up my sleeve! The fact that I remain means I have an argument for my case. Or I'm crazy. Or both! Oh, and when this is done, can I get back to talking with Azaelia? She sounded like she had something important to ask of me."

By the time Selia had finished talking, Circe and Tie had arrived a few meters from when Danacia was standing. Tie let out a loud purr and lumped to the floor and Circe soon followed, sitting down and relaxing against his warm belly.

"This is all very dramatic Danacia, I can't wait for the juggling act. Maybe Selia will even sing us a song once she has broken out." Circe said with a sly grin on her face, not really caring if Selia was to break free or not. Either way she was sure their would be some arguments and that is what the Vampire enjoyed best, argument.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    "You tell me this is dramatic, yet, she kills one of our group members...how do you not expect any decent human being to act like this, Circe? I have a job to do on this expedition, as does everyone else, and I am so sorry if I won't tolerate her nor anyone else trying to kill us off before the time is over with. I want to be successful in this endeavor, and not let something as minor as an insane Redguard be the reason we failed. So no, it's not dramatic Circe--it's practical. Something has to be done, and if I was trying to go for the dramatic approach I would have just came up and slit her throat. I'm giving everyone a say, in the group, to figure out what should be done. Because that's what we are. A group. And we have to stick together."

Danacia then turned away from Circe, she could feel her wolf heart exploding in beats and the spirit from within her storming in rage. She could handle it, but a headache was coming along while she was trying to focus on the current predicament having been induced by the constant closer approach of her sister. She knew it would be a great, long while before she would be close. And if they traveled again soon, which she impatiently wondered where Arith and Rellian were, she would take even longer to find them. Even as a werewolf travel across the province of Skyrim took a few days depending upon the distance...

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Azaelia saw Selia purse her lips to respond after a moments worth of thought but Danacia came and interupted them. She had an air of annoyance about her and without further notice she picked up Selia roughly by her neck and took her over to a tree next to Azaelia's tent. Great, who knows what kind of backlash my tent will get from this, she thought to herself as she followed Selia and Danacia over to the tree. She watched as Danacia patted her down, took her weapons. She saw the illusion but immediately dismissed it and was found correct when Edwin spelled it out for everyone. Selia was still in bounds but all her weapons were not gone they came to find out when she visciously spat a needle into a nearby tree.

Azaelia sighed and walked over to Danacia after she had finished speaking to Circe who had made some sarcastic comment about this being dramatic. She laid her hand gently on Danacia's shoulder to get her attention.

"Danacia, may I have a word with you. I believe Edwin has a good eye on Selia,. so you needn't worry. I'll be brisk." She said this in her normal tone and leaned forward to whisper to Danacia her 'word.'

"If you'll allow me, I have a...punishment for the girl." She had covered her mouth from Selia so she wouldn't read her lips and was very careful to keep her voice low.

"It's more of a mental torture..." She broke away from Danacia then. She didn't believe there was any more to say about it. If Danacia agreed then she would simply nod seeing as how secretive Azaelia was in speaking with her, but Azaelia wasn't quite sure how she would react in her current state.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Circe's smile grew wider as the woman turned away from her, anger obviously bubbling up inside of her. The two women were a complete clash of personalities and it amused Circe to wind the Nord up. Still, she decided to cut her little game short. She didn't want to deal with another angry, royal werewolf.

"It was just a joke, you know that my sense of humour isn't exactly the same as yours."

It was amazing for Circe to find just how similar Leilani and Danacia were. To find that similar things angered them and the way they responded to that anger was close enough to identical. Circe and Leilani had began on good terms, but definitely didn't end that way. She knew that her and Danacia were going to have to get along to a certain extent however, as they would be spending a long time in the ruin.

Rekamennos

Account closed
    Before walking off with Azaelia to listen to what she had to say, she heard Circe make another comment that ended up annoying her even more. "It was just a joke, you know that my sense of humor isn't exactly the same as yours." She gripped her hands in a fist, at this time only a few feet away with her back turned, and she ended up turning around to face the woman piercing her eyes into her own with a glare as cold as ice. "You find now a time to joke? Well, your taste in humor is not one that I'd ever like to take part in. Because, who knows, if I'm the one to die next you'll be standing atop my corpse with Selia in hand dancing like a mad woman." She then turned away, concluding what she said may cut deep into Circe. Or perhaps not. Either way, she couldn't wait for her sister to come along and settle the inward tension the both had over the Ula.

Straying a few feet further from the camp, she listened to Azaelia speak, "If you'll allow me, I have a...punishment for the girl." "It's more of a mental torture..."

She studied Azealia's features, sizing her up, and while she was angry Danacia always held a cool about her that allowed her to handle her emotions to be directed at the right people. For Azaelia had always given Danacia the respect she deserved, and so it would be directly reciprocated. Danacia sighed, stepping back from her when she do so as well, and she decided that she'd put her trust in the woman. If things were to turn sour, she had a back up plan she wasn't going to reveal at this time. "Do as you must, but my patience at this moment for Selia is very limited."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts