• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

W'rkncacnter

Mister Freeze
I'm playing a Bosmer archer currently. However, I'm using simple clothes instead of armor and no mage armor. Kinda makes it important to kill your target quickly and quietly. My dagger is only for those sneaky backstabs. I'm relying heavily on my alchemy (poisons) and enchanted items (improved archery). It makes the somewhat OP sneaky archer a bit more exciting because I die very quickly when discovered.

jarif

The best techniques are the one's passed down to the survivors.

The best techniques are the ones passed on by the survivors.

Fixed :rolleyes:

"Blademaster Gaiden Shinji (?b - ?d)
A hero of the First Era and the leader of Order of the Diagna who was killed in the Thirty-Year Siege of Orsinium.[1][2] In the Annals of Daggerfall, King Joile's letter to Gaiden Shinji of the Order of Diagna contains the following reference: "The orcs have been much plaguing the Wayresters and impeding traffic to the heart of the land." The date given for the letter was 1E 948.[3] Shinji also founded the Arena of the Imperial City, and was its original Blademaster.[4] He is well-known for saying, in 1E 947, that "The best techniques are passed on by the survivors...".[5][6] The combatants of the Arena refer to him in a manner most would reserve for gods, often saying things like "by Shinji", "Shinji be with us", and "for Shinji's sake""
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:People_G

You like pointing out my mistakes, don't you? :)

AS88

Staff member
The best techniques are the one's passed down to the survivors.

The best techniques are the ones passed on by the survivors.

Fixed :rolleyes:

"Blademaster Gaiden Shinji (?b - ?d)
A hero of the First Era and the leader of Order of the Diagna who was killed in the Thirty-Year Siege of Orsinium.[1][2] In the Annals of Daggerfall, King Joile's letter to Gaiden Shinji of the Order of Diagna contains the following reference: "The orcs have been much plaguing the Wayresters and impeding traffic to the heart of the land." The date given for the letter was 1E 948.[3] Shinji also founded the Arena of the Imperial City, and was its original Blademaster.[4] He is well-known for saying, in 1E 947, that "The best techniques are passed on by the survivors...".[5][6] The combatants of the Arena refer to him in a manner most would reserve for gods, often saying things like "by Shinji", "Shinji be with us", and "for Shinji's sake""
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:People_G

You like pointing out my mistakes, don't you? :)

It's a learning environment. I'd expect the same treatment.

Snake Tortoise

Here's For Your Trouble
I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest the most powerful character (based on my experience) would be a sneaky archer.

Light armour over heavy to help with necessary escapes early in the game, and because you can get to the armour cap no problem with even elven armour later in the game. The overpowered combo of smithing, enchanting and alchemy- maybe only taking smithing perks up to elven or glass. Enough speech perks to sell anything to any trader, but ideally investor too. Almost all archery perks. Most sneak perks

The character would be insane by about level 45, but also not too bad early in the game when it's more difficult. Hit and run (or rather hide) style sneaky archery is time consuming and doesn't work too well against an opponent that can heal themselves, but with alchemy and sneak you could pop an invis potion and sneak right past tough situations and occasionally steal important items instead of fighting for them. Wild encounters could be tough but with a bow and paralysis/slow potions you could at the very least escape pretty easily

You could add some dual dagger ability to this build but I only think it would make it worse since pure archery means all of your enchanted items are geared at defence or archery, and you also wouldn't have to spend any perks in the one handed tree or waste any time training one handed. For fun the variety would be nice, but for a straight up overpowered warrior I'd stick with archery

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts