• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

bigtbone

Hey guys, forgive me if this is in the wrong thread, but I want to know what the best class in the game is, and what race goes best with it. By class i mean is a destruction mage better than an archer or warrior etc. and why.

psyk0

No soul gem large enough.
As is often the case with questions like yours, there's unlikely to be a definite answer - it depends what you're looking for in a class. What's most important for your enjoyment of the game?

A5ko

Dual-Wielding Dragon Destroyer
You'll get a mixed response from most people.

Personally from my point of view. A Dual-Wield, Heavy Armour Breton is a complete faceroll on Master. You do so much damage and have so much Magical Resistance even Ancient Dragons are a joke. You can stand there an entire day being flamed by one and you wouldn't even notice.

Of course any race can have a high Magic Resistance through wise perk/stone selection, but Breton get it quicker, thus making the early pasts of the game rather easy.

Deltasapper

I like frying and summon minions to fight my battles as a mage.... I thoroughly enjoy sneaking around,pickpocketing, and lockpicking everyones house and robbing them blind.. while sniping them afar with my theif/archer... but.. but.. there is a lot of grm satisfaction with my orc sword and board warrior.... just plowing through everyone and bashing tem and cutting their heads off with my sword.....a lot more fun.

ChicN Freak

Chicken of the Third Reich
The best class is: Beheading for Beginners
Worst Class: Home Economics - Your Skyrim wife should be doing that :3