• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

stoner1396

Here's my character, not sure this is how you do this

Name: Nar'Bog
    Race: Orc
    Class: Barbarian
    Looks: Tall and muscular but not big, black hair back in a ponytail, skull like red and white war paint, uses dual hand forged orcish war axes and bow, wears hand forged scaled armor with bracers and boots
    About: Born in Mor Khazgur and son of none, he was found at the gates as an infant and raised by the forge-mother, he became a very talented smith and warrior, as he came of age he began to get bored with the stronghold life and began adventuring, he still returns to the stronghold but with trinkets and tales of close calls, ancient ruins, and gruesome fights
    Misc: Is claustrophobic, and goes into a fit of rage when confined, hence the 10000 gold bounty in Windhelm,
    Likes: Malacath, hunting, sharpening his axes, his tribe (will defend them to the death)
    Dislikes: small/tight spaces, cities, jail, Divines, mages

Wolfie

(I don't think it'd be godmoding, but then again, everyone would want to be Dragonborn..I'm sure we'll find a way to figure this out equally ;))

"I did hear you speaking to Tullius," Labrys said quietly. She returned her eyes to his intense ones, her grey eyes reflecting the above sky and reflecting him. "I..I don't know what I was doing. Trusting a stranger. But you seemed different from the rest." Her lips lifted slightly. "In a good way, of course. My whole life has been avoiding my past and killing in cold blood. That needed to change, as did I."

Em_Pu

You wouldn't believe if i told yea
    (alright cool :D)

"I see..." Daeron pauses, "I am not that different miss, everyone has something in their past haunting them and some more then others. What makes me different? What makes Corvo different?" Pondered Daeron out loud, his red eyes connecting with her grey eyes. His mind not knowing what to think, not knowing what to do. "The fact that I came back into Tullius's headquarters to find is something I do not do often. Hell I have left men in the fires of war to further my life. I am not someone you should stay around with miss." Daeron said softly his eyes falling to the ground, his head lowered.

Wolfie

A strand of Labrys's light gold hair slid down from the custom white hat that curled around the base of her head. She reached out a pale hand and, twisting it palm up, gently placed it underneath Daeron's chin, proceeding to lifting his face back up. She searched his face. Her grey eyes were soft and unparallelled as they landed on his crimson ones. "Daeron, war is life and life is war, whether or not it is shed in blood or tears or earth. Everybody is a soldier although they may not carry a metallic weapon, and, at some point, everybody falls. It is the ones that give up that twist their very minds, however." She paused, looking at him again, taking in his silvery hair and his eyes. There were untold emotions, she knew. It was best to let emotions be spoken. A fact was a fact, and a fight was a fight. She was used to hiding her emotions, however, and although it had saved her life many times, it has also tinted it darkly. She was no longer the little girl she used to be, in more ways than one. Could it be a good thing as well as a bad? She returned her gaze to his red eyes, attempting to hide the sadness that came when she remembered her family. "En eura el a ioruras es gllorve, me dene rhode erre y fredo erre vilva horre ... brotecus," she said softly. It was little know that there was an old Breton language, originally the first elven language in Tamriel. Labrys had gone to extremes in her youth to find the lost language; her mother finally gave in and taught it to her.
    That was ... before she died. Before ... She realized she had been looking into his eyes for a second too long. Embarrassed, she switched her eyes and looked away.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Kazaar walked through the gates into whiterun looking for work and a place to stay. He had no relatives anywhere in Skyrim, his only living family members banishing him from Largashbur. It was a cold thing, Banishment..colder than the chill skyrim wind blowing in Kazaar's hardened face. He saw a sign, it read, "The Bannered Mare."

"I suppose this will do for tonight," Kazaar mumbled to himself. His armor was making him weary, and the night grew colder..He brought himself through the doors and found a tavern full of life. Kazaar took one of the few remaining bar stools and ordered a pint of Ale..there was more where this came from, Kazaar assured himself.

Em_Pu

(Fack my character is a cry baby, Btw this is my first time writing a character with a heart, I am trying it out for a novel I have been writing. :p)

"Whether one falls alone is the question, why are you so generous to me?" he says putting his hands on her face making her look towards him his eyes meeting with hers. "A person without a past has no future, I have understood and realized my past, I however am here to tell my future is not safe. If you are willing to stay even through that miss. You will my swords and my heart for your will." Daeron said softly he puts his forward and kisses her forehead. Daeron's heart pounding through his chest his hands some what clammy, he is not use to letting his guard down. His mind rushing through ideas from, lust, love, fear, hate. All of them different but very much the same, Daeron in a chilled spot the evening winds clashing against his warm face, the snow slowly falling onto his shoulders.

Wolfie

Labrys's heart thrilled openly. She deigned to make it quiet and soften. Her skin was rather warm despite the cold weather, a slight harder than most women's. Despite her hardiness and overall tight personality, her first reaction, had she not immediately held herself back from doing it, was to lift her head further and kiss his head in return. The edges of her jaw tingling slightly with feelings that furthered her confusion and curiosity about herself. "You need not give me your sword nor heart, Daeron," she said after a moment, surprising herself by taking hold of his larger hands with her slender but broad ones.
    Do I love him? she wondered mentally(muse alert!). Be not there a feeling that matches this. I cannot understand the simple risings and falling of the skies and lives, if not for dangerous love. It is the root that grows the tree that sheds the apples that others eat, yet it's leaves are as poisonous as haedberry blossoms. Love ... what is love? Be it the blazing fire in the hearth of winter's grasp; warm and hotter the closer you get, until it burns you? I have abandoned this fire, then. I know not the warmth but only the cold. All thanks to you ... father. She recognized anger in her system as well. It surprised her, but not much. And you, she thought, as if addressing her very feelings. Be you my best friend, a knife in the night that I cradle. But you ... you have spikes me far too many times. I do not need a trap at every turns waiting to drive a spike through my heart. Be you gone! Be you all gone! By Shor, is there any flower that has no thorns or juice of death running from it's heart like so many arrays of blood? Be you gone, for I am gone with this. The feelings did not follow her orders, staying seated in her soul like an impatient jury.
    Be you all gone. But I digress. If I cannot banish you, let me persist in this battle.
    The only question is, is it a battle best fought alone?
    She had been quiet for some time. Distractedly, she brushed a gathering of snow off of his left shoulder. "I need not your steel or heart," she repeated quietly. "As a friend," - the word felt unused on her tongue - "I wish only for your companionship. It isn't local that, in these dark times, a light will arrive at your doorstep. Sometimes it is better to pause and look at your surroundings instead of stumbling blindly through life. What say you?" (Well, maybe not a full muse but I did have some weird thing take me over. My mindless rambling of thoughts lol)
    Am I, she wondered to herself suddenly, afraid of love? Such a simple prospect, but one that no one can take much lightly..
    (Just wondering aloud, what happened to those Nords, the Silver Hand that were chasing our guest?)

Em_Pu

"You will have me as your friend." Daeron said softly, his heart sinking a tiny bit. "How can one be so tied to a person for only knowing them for a couple of hours maybe even a day. Love? No can't be can it?" Daeron thinking of what has just happened. Daeron looks into Labrys grey eyes he doesn't know what to say, "God damn this doesn't make sense." He said quietly hoping for her not to hear it. His heart returns to a normal pace, his hands are less clammy, he looks into the shed and back to her. "Corvo you want to scout the forest for the sliver hand?" Asked Daeron walking into the shed and grabbing a bottle of rum.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    (We are allowed to just straight up join this type of thread right?)
    A stranger entered. He wore rich, fine clothes ,swept back, black hair and handsome features so that as he passed some girls looked and giggled others didn't care. As he walked past the more drunk tavern goers, they insulted him on his status but he gave them no heed. As he took a seat by the fire he noticed a poster on a support pole. It read
    "Skyrim is corrupt. Jarls, citizens and generals bribe and blackmail. Thalmor agents work within the ranks of the Imperial Legion and Stormcloak Army, as well as a group of people carefully placed agents working to rise above all others. You can't let this happen to Skyrim. Those looking for gold and coin, honour and kinship, and a better Skyrim should visit our military camp in the reach."
    The man's name was Marcus Guenevere. He was suddenly interested in this and decided that he would try and assemble a group to join with him. There was something he found so appealing about adventuring with a rag-tag team of misfits.

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
    Leepdroon entered the tavern.
    Alone I came to Skyrim, alone I walk again... He whispered to himself.
    He asked the barmaid.
    Are you sister of a man named Petrus?
    Yes I am. Why?
    Leepdroon unwrapped an orange paper and showed her. She got her hands to her face and started crying.
    Don't worry, he is not going to die, at least now that I did something about it... The Brotherhood was going to slaughter him in his shack probably while he was asleep. But I took care of the assassin. And your brother is headed to Whiterun. He was just packing some things and will arrive probably tomorrow.
    Thank you so much!
    Leepdroon sat on a table not too far from the fireplace and took out of his satchel a bottle of argonian ale.
    Aaah... The sweet Marsh alcohol...

LordNaskill

Ragdul walk though the doors of the tavern with his battleaxe on back and his throwing axes next to his waisthe moved to the nearest chair and table once he found one he laid his axe upon the table with a grunt and glanced over his shoulder with a face of aggression he slammed his fist against the wall nearest to him and said in a deep voice "taven wench get over here now i would like a drink of your stongest ale"

Tdroid

Name: Thorom Hard-Heart
    Race: Nord
    Class: Crusader
    Appearance: 6.0ft, slightly stocky, dark green eyes, pale white skin and medium-dark blond hair.
    Personality: Blunt spoken. Rarely tells the whole truth, as he distrusts other people by default. Is unsure what to think about the Empire and the Stormcloaks, he is more concerned with the damned Thalmor. Loyal to people he knows, but is not above sacrifice for the greater good.
    Misc: Skilled fighter with warhammer and plated armor. Have some knowledge of the healing arts. Limited resources, he makes money by hunting down monsters and criminals. No permanent residence, stays at inns when he can.

The Nord followed inn through the door to the inn after one of them Orcs. From how the thing acted he would guess he was a brute, though that didn't matter. He was just another person in this place and of little interest to him.

He looked around as he passed the creature, but couldn't see an empty dark corner. With a quick shook of his head he went over to the bar and placed a sack of coins in front of the keep and asked if there was any bounties out in the area.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts