OOC The Akaviri Nightmare (TAN)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Hey now, I had to make them slow because they were meant to be such great warriors. I figured it'd automatically be Over-powering to have a giant snake man slithering at you 30 MPH and cutting your head off.
    I know, just messin' with you Sky.

Here's my character card. I hope she is adequate.

Name- Scares-The-Stars

Age- 24

Gender- Female

Race- Tsaesci

Description- Scares-The-Stars is a tall woman with a hard looking face. Her expression mostly consists of furrowed brows, as if she is constantly displeased or angered, and scowls with piercing, beady blue eyes. She has a strong nose and brow, and her lips are small and somewhat plump. Her cheekbones are high rendering her cheeks with a small "hollow" between the cheekbone and the jaw bone. She is of even skin tone and it is an olive type color. Her hair is neat and shorter than shoulder length stopping at about the middle of her neck. It is bright red in color, and shines a brilliant copper color. There is a scarlet design that runs from her nose up to her forehead in a shape that almost resembles antlers on an elk. She has scales on her legs that come up to her hips. They reach up to her mid-back, coming to a point, and only scaling further along her spine until they meet her neck. The scales on the front of her only cover her hips and then make a 'v' from her hips to cover her legs. (Not that that matters much as she'll be armored but I just wanted to add it anyways) On her arms are a few sparse speckles of scars from all the burns she has received while practicing smithing. Her tail is dark green and the same color is on her legs and feet.

She has not received a scar in combat, as she has been training all her life, so the ones she does have are all from smithing. It is unusual to see her in anything but the heavy armor that she crafts for herself out of the Shuqli metals. On her breast plate there is a star ablaze with fire etched into the metal, the same design is on each of her shoulders. The helmet she crafted for herself has two holes in the top so her horns will fit through and her horns are complete with no jewelry or holes adorning them.

Personality- (I'll be vague, I like to develop my characters throughout the RP) She is hostile towards most, and her interactions are short to most unless they have gained her respect. She has a seething hate for the humans of Tamriel, so she is taking an excited kind of relished anticipation in the war being brought to Tamriel that she gets to be apart of. ;)

Weaponry- She is a muscular woman having been brought up in the ways of war, so she uses a two-handed battle-axe. She crafted it herself, having been taught the trade of smithing in her upbringing, out of metal called Shuqli. Shuqli resembles Malachite but also retains the hardened strength of Ebony. The axe is a deep green color that looks darker than the Orcish weapons of Tamriel to the point of the weapon's metal itself being poisoned by the rage she holds. (I can edit that if need be.)

Special Skills- She is very good at smithing and she is also quite brutish. In her times of need she calls upon her hate to fuel her strength to make her even more fearsome than she is. She is also very intelligent while in battle. She always places her blows, due to her not being able to recover as fast, in the places they would hinder her opponent the most. She also tries to anticipate their movements before she makes her swing, though she is not always spot on with this ability.

Downfalls- Even throughout all her strength, she is a very slow fighter. The force it takes to lift her Shuqli weapon needs to be built up for a small moment before she can swing it again due to the weight of the weapon.

(I normally don't include history for the same reason I don't normally include a personality. I just like the characters to find it out for themselves, so it's more realistic. It's more fun for me. But if you would like me to include one I can.)

I hope I displayed the "great warrior" that you had envisioned for the Tsaesci in her. Also, I had quarrels with myself on what to name her. I wasn't sure if I should just stick to an Argonian type name or what so that's where it comes from. I decided not to include the "man-eating" in her description. Figured she was fearsome enough. ;)

Skyrimosity

I like your card Znow, but it seems to be more Argonian than Tsaesci. For example, based on some rather questionable lore, the Tsaesci have man-like upper bodies. Your character seems to be all scales.

Znowcicle

Chimera~
    Okay, I was confused about that. So they're kind of like a mermaid of sorts? The scales just stop?

I'm leaving to go to the store with my family among other things so I'll edit it when I get back based on your reply. Be back later~

Skyrimosity

Ok everyone, Death Raider really wants into this RP. So I decided that we'd hold a vote over whether or not to let him in (his character card is on the first page). So, I found one of his posts in another thread and I decided to put it here so we can decided if we shall allow him in. The following message from Death Raider in the RP "Time of the Ancients."

-----
    Tignsh and the others begin to travel towards the head district where King Dunmac lives who is the king of the Dwemer race. They had with them a small caravan with food and drink mostly ale and mead. The group of Dwemer had been travelling for at least 2 hours when they heard the unmistakable sound of footsteps, at first they thought it was a wild animal but then an arrow flew through the air piercing one of the dwemers throats. Then more arrows were sent flying, every arrow finding it's target.

The soldiers that were left ran in the direction of the arrows finding a group of chimer. A bloodbath commenced against both races. Tignsh drew his axe and and hit it against a female chimer's head, blood immediately falling to the ground beneath her. The dwemer commander had sword which she used to kill 2 chimer with 1 slash of her blade and the blade beheading both chimer. After a while chimer started to lose their blood staining the desert sand. Tignsh was having to gain support from his fellow soldiers after he got an arrow in the knee. He then heard a scream thinking it was the commander, but it wasn't. There was a young girl about 16 at the most she was lying on the ground blood cascading down her front shirt. She began to scream for help as everyone was split up all fighting in small groups and the battle with the girl was with a tall dark haired chap who had a spear made a dwarven metal and he began to spear the girl with it.

Tignsh felt a sense of disgrace for his kind the way the man speared the girl with a glint in his eye and a smile on his face. More howling screams came from her lips as the man delivered the final blow hard into her chest and she had began to twitch uncontrollably before lying still in the daylight. After a while the chimer started to decrease in numbers before all lay dead still and silent. Out of about 20 dwemer men only 7 lived. " Now you see what war does, making people to fight if they are young or old no one cares all the generals and commanders care about is getting new stock to fight for them!" Tignsh says with a big touch of malice in his voice, before walking forward carrying on his journey if it's with the others or on his own.

Assassin99

WOW that's good

Assassin99

when we say we have to go and our chars will go along can we just say AFK

Skyrimosity

If you have to go and you want your character to go along with the group, just mention it here.

Assassin99

I know but can we just say afk, which is away from keyboard

Skyrimosity

Just put at the bottom of your post
    (OOC: I'm going to be AFK. He'll follow along with your decisions.)
    But never make a post that only has an OOC part.

Assassin99

uh-ha

Assassin99

Is anyone else gunna post other than us three, and FYI I Vote yes for Death Raider:D

Skyrimosity

I've messaged Madgod and Sun&Moon telling them the RP has started. I'm assuming Shew voted yes for Death Raider since he hit agree on the post. I will go tell Death Raider he has been accepted. Just be patient for a bit and let all the other characters get around to making an introduction post.

Assassin99

ok, hopefully they'll post soon

Assassin99

how are we gunna do the east empire company where house bit
    stealth
    guns a blazing
    or infiltration?

Assassin99

AFK, tsel will go along with what you guys decide

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    How...? How did so much happen? I am writing as I read, and I have just finsihed page 3. My response to this is... Who is The Eleventh Doctor? I've seen him/her once or twice, and know that he/she is some kind of incredible troll, but other than that I've got nothing. And I know quite a few people on here. I know nearly everyone of note, at least in the RPing area of the forums.

Skyrimosity

How...? How did so much happen? I am writing as I read, and I have just finsihed page 3. My response to this is... Who is The Eleventh Doctor? I've seen him/her once or twice, and know that he/she is some kind of incredible troll, but other than that I've got nothing. And I know quite a few people on here. I know nearly everyone of note, at least in the RPing area of the forums.
    Shew and I were discussing why Assassin 99 had negative ratings. It was because they got in an argument with 11th Doctor who is a very efficient T-R-O-L-L in my opinion. I do recommend reading the pages as a lot of questions were answered.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Shew and I were discussing why Assassin 99 had negative ratings. It was because they got in an argument with 11th Doctor who is a very efficient T-R-O-L-L in my opinion. I do recommend reading the pages as a lot of questions were answered.

I am. On fifth page currently. Would be done, but my internet stopped workign for a second and I had to reopen the forums, then had to check two new alerts. Now, back to reading.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
    The infamous 11th Doctor, AKA Jersey Dagmar.... been around almost as long as I have... She is rude and very brutal with her comments. She knows that she could be more polite but doesn't bother. She literally thrives on the strife she causes so I say let whatever she says flow around you and not respond. She does not RP. She does have a fanfiction but mostly she hangs in the shoutbox and general areas

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Thank you, Shew, for clarifying. I've seen her around before, though when on here I spend most of my time RPing. Liked the little Jersey Dagmar bit up there. Anyway, the vampire gibbon shall be introduced shortly.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts