OOC The Akaviri Nightmare (TAN)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Name: Nnaga-Om

Race: Tang Mo

What I Assume His Age Range in Tang Mo Years Would be: Young Adult

Werewolf/Vampire: If possible, vampire. If not, I will change the appearance and other such things.

Sanity: On the down-low.

Appearance: Rather thin and tall, similar to a gibbon in body shape. Black fur covering his body, red eyes and a pale face and palms. Sharp fangs, two of which are especially long. No scars or war paint of any kind. Long claws.

Weaponry: An especially resilent dart gun (the wooden tube sort) and an array of poison-filled needles to be loaded into it. His own claws and teeth.

Spells: Nada.

Clothing: Custom-made wooden armor with various resist fire enchantments. A helmet thhat encompasses his head fully with two eye holes, a couple of slats around the mouth for air and two prongs coming from the top. Gauntlets that have no fingers and only protect the palm and arm. A cuirass made of many wooden plates with a black-and-red clenched fist insignia painted on. Greaves in a similar style. Regular sandals on his feet and nothing covering his tail. Simple cloth trousers underneath all that.

Combat Style: Either shoot from afar with his dart gun or gut from up close with his claws and teeth. Uses agility to his advantage. Known to use fallen opponents weapons to destroy his other enemies. Occasionally uses natural vampiric abilities to hypnotize opponents, but has little control over that, so the ability is rarely used.

Animals: Has a colorful pet parrot or something of that sort. Not used for anything but to annoy people he dislikes.

Skills: Adept at dart gun usage and alchemy. Good with various forms of Akaviri weaponry, from Tsaesci katanas to Kamal maces to Ka Po' Tun staves. Very agile and athletic. Horrible at sneaking about and any form of magic, something not found amongst most vampires.

Personality: Irritable, annoying, a loner, a night owl and very, very, very disagreeable.

Class: Dart-gun person. Is that a class? I'm making it a class.

Okay, done. Is this all good with your idea of Akavir, Skyrim? Like, are dart guns and vampirism allowed? If not, I can change it in a heartbeat. I avoided putting in history. If that is a problem, let me know. Sorry if it seems like I went overboard on this, I have a habit of making giant character cards with various categories. This is one of the shorter ones. Anyway, I can trim it as well, if you'd like.

Edit:

I am unaware as to whether or not this character will be a vampire or not. If he is not, here are the only differences that would be present in his card-

Skills: Remove everything after that final comma, aside from the period.

Combat Style: Remove the last sentence.

Appearance: Eyes would be purple, not red, and his skin would be more flushed. Not much more, mind you, considering his nocturnal attitude, but still not as pale.

Werewolf/Vampire: Kinda obvious what I would change here.

Skyrimosity

Okay, done. Is this all good with your idea of Akavir, Skyrim? Like, are dart guns and vampirism allowed? If not, I can change it in a heartbeat. I avoided putting in history. If that is a problem, let me know. Sorry if it seems like I went overboard on this, I have a habit of making giant character cards with various categories. This is one of the shorter ones. Anyway, I can trim it as well, if you'd like.
    Yes, it fits perfectly fine. Vampire Monkey and dart gun allowed. As I said, imagination is the limit. The no history is not a problem, don't worry about that. And the size of the card is perfectly fine. Welcome to The Akaviri Nightmare!

Skyrimosity

Okay everyone, still need a few more to get this one-of-a-kind RP started!

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
    As any mad-god would change whenever the whim struck. WabbaJack.

Shew

I was thinking that.. Since the history is so vague, We go ahead and flesh it out ourselves through the story.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    Sounds good. My first decree is that the Tang Mo have invented dart/blow guns! Okay, you guys do everything else now.

Shew

A Gibbon nice, prehensile tail? kung-fo bladed, on the edge of wild?

Animals: Has a colorful pet parrot or something of that sort. Not used for anything but to annoy people he dislikes. How about a Tucan. same nice and bright, big beak.

Skills: Adept at dart gun usage and alchemy. Good with various forms of Akaviri weaponry, from Tsaesci katanas to Kamal maces to Ka Po' Tun staves. Very agile and athletic. Horrible at sneaking about and any form of magic, something not found amongst most vampires.

Personality: Just irritable, annoying and very, very, very disagreeable.

Class: Dart-gun person. Is that a class? I'm making it a class.

Shew

My idea of Akavir was more oriental in nature so kung-fu would work. and adding the jungle elements of monkeys makes that hard to fight against.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
    I was just tossing random ideas out there. Since the Akaviri are all based on seperate far-eastern societies, I assumed they would have such weapons. The blowgun was just on a whim. I made the Tang Mo a gibbon because it has been said that they have strains similar to all forms of apes and primates, and I have always been a fan of the gibbon. So agile.

Sun&Moon

Name: Ja' Rhaz

Race: Ka Po'Tun

Appearance: 6'4" and slender, but well built. He has blue eyes with slit pupils. He has think black fur covering his body. He Has a long mane (I know they are tiger-like, hope it's fine if he has a mane) and silver stripes on his face, arms, legs, and going down his back. He wears silver piercing on his nose, and his ears. He has long incredibly sharp fangs and equally sharp claws to match.

Skills/Abilities: He is agile, and quick. He has an incredible sense of smell and sight. His flexibility and agility allow him to climb building, trees, structures, etc. with ease. His heightened senses allow him to dodge or deflect arrows or other ranged weapons to a certain degree. He is well adept with using daggers and ranged weapons. And his knowledge of alchemy allows him to created deadly poisons to be applied to his weapons. And he is an accomplished jewel thief.

Clothes: Ja' Rhaz prefers to wear light clothes so as not to be slowed down be heavy armor. He wears a light weight grey shirt when in the company of others, but most of the time he prefers to go around shirtless when exploring or hunting. He wears light weight leather pants, and tends to go without shoes.

Weapons: Ja' Rhaz never goes anywhere without his favorite dagger Akiviri dagger. And most of the time he travels with a bow.

Personaility: He very out spoken and quick to anger, but he is always willing to help someone in need. He often gets into arguments with other people. But he is very loyal to his true friends. He does not stay in one place for too long, he drifts around all over Akivir, in search of rare jewels. He has a slight obsession with jewels, rings, necklaces, and other items of value. And can't resist an opportunity to obtain new treasures.

Backstory: Considering I know very little about Akivir he really has none. He has never left Akivir but he does travel around in his boat a lot.

Hope this is satisfactory. He may be too similar to a Khajiit but I didn't really know how a Ka Po'Tun would act.

Skyrimosity

Ok Sun&Moon, I like your character card. We are all starting out in a Tsaesci port readying our fleets so make sure your character is there when I start the RP.

Skyrimosity

Is it cool if I give my guy a staff to set him apart from the others a little further?
    Well, I believe out of the three races of Akaviri left in the RP, the Tsaesci are most associated with forms of magic. Plus, with all your current skills, I don't see a staff as much of a necessity to your character type.

Sun&Moon

Yeah true. Hmm I just want to give him some kind cool accessory. What about some kind of gauntlets that enhance his claws? Will that be permitted?

Skyrimosity

Yeah true. Hmm I just want to give him some kind cool accessory. What about some kind of gauntlets that enhance his claws? Will that be permitted?
    Depends on how exactly it'd enhance his claws.