• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

JBar2531

"You have a snow bear as a friend? You must be good with animals." I guess ive seen wierder things, Achilles thought to himself. "By the way my names Achilles. Do one of you own this cabin? I am in need of cold mead and food, and will give you coin. Dont want to go to Dawnstar just to be arrested by those wretched Stormcloaks," Achilles said hoping they werent Stormcloak supporters. " Also do you now anywhere that is safe from the Stormcloaks?" Achilles chuckled at his last comment, as he knew almost no where was safe from them.

blue 468

Aenar had just gotten up and realizing that the newcomer was freindly he sheathed his sword. "this is the safest your going to get from being safe from those Stormcloaks" Aenar replied hoping that Achilles was a fighter, they could use anyone they could get he thought to himself. "come inside and get something to eat" he said walking forward to shake his hand.

Redscallion

Enchanter of Toothpicks
    "If you would have me, I have desire to stop the Stormcloaks as well. This racism and unjustice must be stopped!" Said Talith, though he was pretending to be confident and he felt as though he should turn to dust at any moment.

R'alle

young but able
    Mack walked out from the cabin. He was finished with cleaning up. He walked out to see 2 newcomers. "Umm I guess I'l throw on some more steak." He said that invitingly. What was he going to say?,No? He walked back in and threw some more steak in the pot. He also added some potatoes and celery roots. He walked back out with a raw steak. "Come on in, the steak will be ready in 7 minutes. Your bear will have to stay in the basement or out here your choice. oh and this is for him." He set down the raw steak and walked back in the cabin. He sat on the couch and put his feet up on the opposite cushion. He closed his eyes and let himself daydream.

Redscallion

Enchanter of Toothpicks
    "You have our thanks, sir. I think that he will prefer the basement to the blistering cold." Talith responded. He then led Talos outside and into the cellar through the door. He emerged a minute later and said; "Thank you again. If there is anything a young elfling can do to help, you only need ask."

blue 468

Aenar walked back inside shaking his head still a little wary of Talos. "So are either of you good in a fight" he asked the two, he knew that the group would need as many fighters they could get to fight the Stormcloaks and the assassins that were after them. Walking inside he could smell the meat cooking but wasn't hungry so he just sat down next to Mack

Redscallion

Enchanter of Toothpicks
    "I'm not much of a fighter, but I extensively studied in the Illusion school when I was young. Since I can't kill them, I make them kill each other, even though I prefer we avoid murder as much as possible. If at all possible, that is," Talith explained. He didn't like the idea of forcing people to kill each other, especially their friends, but if he didn't have a choice he would.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Valrin lowered his bow fully and stepped back as Aenar and Mack stepped forward to welcome the newcomers. He supposed he should be grateful that they were helping them but all he felt was caution, the Khajiit that had attacked earlier had strengthened his suspicious nature. Never the less he smiled at the Altmer and Imperial as they came into the dinning room and extended his hand in greeting to his fellow elf, "Welcome, I am Valrin, this is Aenar and Mack, and Fulthiem and Plagus should be around here somewhere. It is good to have a mage with us, especially one skilled in the arts of Illusion. We will require great subterfuge when dealing with the Stormcloak armies."

He then went back out into the entry hall, sitting down in the chair he had previously vacated while watching the snow bear with interest. The great beast was sitting outside the doorstep docilely, gnawing on a piece of raw meat. Valrin smiled to himself as he thought of the surprise the Assassin would have if he dared to return to bother them again.

Redscallion

Enchanter of Toothpicks
    Talith took the dark elf named Valirn's hand and shook it politely.
    "I am glad of your hospitality. If not for you, i would have surely starved to death out there. If there is anything you need of me, just ask. Oh, and I have no need of this anymore, if I am to join your campaign against Ulfric." As he said this, he emptied the contents of his bag onto the table. Gold coins and jewels spilled out of it like a river of wealth.
    "I have this from my inheritance. My father was quite wealthy, but money is of no concern to me when innocent people are being hunted down."

JBar2531

"Yes, I guess you could say i have some experience with fighting Stormcloaks, although i never joined the legion." Achilles said. "And thank you Mack. It is Mack right?" Achilles asked. Seeing Talith pour all of his valuables on the table, he also threw in his coin purse, and an emerald he found on a bandit that had attacked him. "I am sorry, that is all i have." he said felling a bit embarrassed, as Talith had alot more to give them.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Derkeethus and his two assassin's had reached the back door. One of Nikten-Tei's Storm Atronach Thralls left in the sanctuary remained on guard beside it, as was Nikten-Tei's orders before being arrested. Derkeethus paused for a moment before opening the door and asked if they were ready. The male assassin under Derkeethus' command, who was actually a Bosmer named Nedhel, looked at Derkeethus with a look of appraisal on his face and asked, "Should we take the Listener's Atronach with us? It could add to the support.". Derkeethus examined the large, levitating, cloudy, rocky creature with electric sparks emanating in every direction from it, and nodded towards Nedhel. "Yes, but it will be invisible until we're in a situation when we need it.".

The female assassin, who was an Imperial named Tamrea Rullios, looked at Derkeethus with a look of confusion and said, "I thought Atronachs couldn't turn invisible?". Derkeethus lightly chuckled, and said in response,"So little you know of the Stormscale ways..." Derkeethus turned toward the Storm Atronach and said firmly, "You, come with us. When we arrive, stay invisible until one of us signals for you. The signal will be one of us pointing to the clouds with a bent finger. Be watching for the signal at all times. If someone happens to discover you, take them out quickly and discreetly. Understood?" the Obedient Storm Atronach silently nodded the floating rock that was it's head.

Derkeethus then said his last sentence before departing for the contract, "Good. Now let's go everyone, ours is not to keep the client waiting on us.". Derkeethus and his two assassins bursted through the door, and the Storm Atronach spread its rocks apart to fit through the door, then magneticly pulled it's rocks back together when it was outside. The 3 assassins and the Atronach tailing behind them, sprinted towards their objective, the cabin near Rorikstead.

JBar2531

"Neither did I! I looted the emerald from a bandit. As for the gold.. thats from a Stormcloak courier that was stupid enough to wander by himself." Achilles said this with a laugh. "As for your loss, I am very sorry. I also lost my family." Achilles wasnt sure how Talith lost his father, but it was still sad to hear. Achilles heart ached as he thought of his family. I will avenge them, he thought to himself. He wouldnt rest until the Stormcloaks were overthrown.... then again he was tired.

blue 468

Aenar had been growing tired as they made conversation with the two newcomers, as his head started to tip down and his eyelids started to close. he started to think of his time in prison, he had so often tried to shove those memories away but they always came back. He couldn't help but remember the countless times the Thalmor would torture him then heal him just to do it all over again. Before he knew it Aenar was fast asleep while the others talked.

.ol0w0lo.

♫♂GIBBERISH MAN♂♫
    Plagus had been standing in threshold of the doorway for the duration of the introductions and conversation. He liked this imperial, a gentleman and a thief, unafraid of judgement. He was proud to have stolen from the Stormcloaks. The other newcomer, an altmer, didn't sit quite as well in Plagus's thoughts. Why would you carry such a large amount of gold on your person? Are you asking to be robbed?

The dunmer boy stepped into the room with the others, playing with his rusty dagger. He nonchalantly yawned as he threw his dagger across the room, toward the new Altmer. "Heads up!"

Redscallion

Enchanter of Toothpicks
    Talith was just emptying the last septim of the gold onto the table, when he saw a Dunmer standing in the door way hurl something toward him. His first instinct was to put his hands out in front of him, but he didn't want to display weakness to his fellow rebels. So instead of flinching or dropping to the ground, he simply stood there and winced as the dagger sunk into his arm. He proceeded to pull the dagger out, and let it drop to the floor. He didn't know any healing magic, so he simply fell into a chair.

.ol0w0lo.

♫♂GIBBERISH MAN♂♫
    Plagus scoffed at the altmer as he slumped into the chair. "You want to let him join the cause? He couldn't defend himself against a child's knife!" He walked over to the Altmer, retrieving his dagger. The mer's blood covered the majority of the blade.

"Do you honestly think you'll last longer than a minute against an army if you can't take a dagger to the arm? You say you're an illusionist? Perhaps you'll calm their entire army, or send them into a frenzy -- wait, they'd hit you with an arrow before you could cast enough frenzy spells to do any harm." Plagus approached the doorway once more, this time headed for the bed. He was tired now, and would definitely not be awake for the scolding he would surely receive.

"Honestly, you're pathetic."

JBar2531

Achilles watched as the dunmer boy threw the dagger at Talith. "Whoah! Arent we supposed to be allies?!" Achilles went to Talith and said "I dont know any healing magic but i have a healing potion. Here take it." At the same time, he couldnt help but admire the way the boy tried to play it off, and had to suppress a smile. He also admired Talith, he just stood their and took the pain. Achilles wasnt sure what he got himself into... If this was going to happen more he didnt want to be apart of the arguing, as it would lead to a fight. He knew that because he was a newcomer, he would be alone against the group, and they looked like capable fighters. Most likely more experienced then him.

blue 468

Aenar heard the knife whistling through the air and his warrior's instinct kicked in, but by the time he got up Plagus's knife had already sunk into Talith's flesh. As Achilles walked over to Talith Aenar watched Plagus leave. Even though he didn't like what he did he admired him. Plagus took a chance not knowing how we might react. Aenar shook his head he knew he would have to talk to the boy soon but for know he went to check on Talith.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts