That awkward moment when...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SkyrimFreak

The awkward moment when a dead dragon pops out of the ground, and starts flailing its body parts around when you absorb its soul... o_O

Chadonraz

... you fast travel or simply enter Whiterun only to find the guard next to the gate staring at you. Forever and ever, unless you move far enough. >.<
He's the reason I like to enter in sneak mode, so he won't see me.

Wuffles

That awkward moment when you spend a good hour in a dungeon to get some item for a quest, only to fast travel back and have a dragon kill the quest giver.

It's even more annoying when the vampires do it. At least with dragons I get better loot.

Gowsh

Old Fart
I always picture Colonel Tigh from Battlestar Galactica lol

Yeah, same here.

I do, however, wish he'd done the General's voice as a drunken Tighe, for at least a few conversations.

That would've been fun.

tonj

Master of Distraction
Yeah, same here.

I do, however, wish he'd done the General's voice as a drunken Tighe, for at least a few conversations.

That would've been fun.

lol right?! I kinda hear a little of it right at the beginning of the game when he yells "What in Oblivion is that?!"

Muart

Fus.. RO DAH!
That awkward moment when Ancano stares at Lydia's booobs. o_O

Wuffles

New awkward moment that I think trumps my previous one. That moment when a dragon attacks a town, and some guards wander in front of you during your attack... Then actually stop you and make you pay a fine!

The dragon chomped him at that point, so my bounty was cancelled, which... Actually was pretty cool to watch!

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
that awkward moment when you want to talk to someone, but instead you steal a wooden bowl or a bucket or some useless object like that, and everyone freaks out, runs away, summons the guards, tries to see you dead, and you are forced to pay up 40 times the worth of the bowl (cus its 1) if you fight back

mastodonOoO

Thay awkward moment when u leave your character in a safe spot to use the washroom and all of a sudden u hear your character getting annihilated.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
That awkward moment when you realize that no only do you not have any friends in real life, but you also have no friends in the world of skyrim.

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
That awkward moment when you post something about skyrim in a skyrim forum and your spell check says that skyrim should be "sky rim," or "sky-rim," but it gets much worse with its third and final suggestion of "skimpily."
CURSE YOU SPELLCHECK!!!

The Laoch

He is the Prince of Order. Or was it biscuits?
The awkward moment when you find Belethor's sister tried up in a skooma den after being apparently sold for 1 bear pelt and 6 ravage Magicka regeneration poisons.

Wuffles

That awkward moment when you slay a dragon and it spasms on the ground. And you wait.

And wait.

And you're thinking "Where's my dragon soul?"

Has this ever happened to anyone else? It's happened to me twice, and they didn't even burn up!

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
That awkward moment when your burly Nord gentleman stands a bit too close to Ralof, and Ralof shouts, "HELP!" and "I'M GETTING OUT OF HERE!" and proceeds to run back and forth in fear.

That awkward moment when your same burly Nord gentleman wakes up from a good night's sleep in Jorvaskr, and Athis, seeing him in his sleeping loincloth, says with a rather derisive tone, "You're not as attractive as you think."

Gowsh

Old Fart
That awkward moment when you slay a dragon and it spasms on the ground. And you wait.

And wait.

Has this ever happened to anyone else? It's happened to me twice, and they didn't even burn up!

Yeah, it's happened to me on a number of occasions.

It seems to happen pretty consistently in the volcanic badlands between Windhelm and Riften, but it's happened elsewhere as well.

Also, are you sure no one's stealing the soul?

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor

And wait.

Yeah, that's happen to me about 20 times over different characters.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts